What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Russia have air superiority over Ukraine yet?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) i saw on FB you questioned Russian bvr capabilities. Care to expand?

Can any one tell what really happened at Antonov airport, was it seized, was it retaken?? Also why haven't Russians seized airfields around Ukraine with large forces to outflank the defenders,should have been easier given their greater numbers??

Antonov Airport felt to Russian hand on the 25th as per Russian source, at least Ukraine is not disputing that.

Russia is currently 48-72 hours behind their schedule. Now I don't know what actually happen as I was not in the front line fighting, but if I have to guess, Russian runs into heavier resistant then they were anticipating. That is the only logical explanation.

So does Russia have air superiority over Ukraine yet?

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) i saw on FB you questioned Russian bvr capabilities. Care to expand?
As of today. No

Ukraine Air Asset still shown flying over Ukraine.

Also, US/NATO next round of military aid would include SAM and MANPAD, which would mean it will threaten Russian Air Superiority mission.

Fighting house to house in a city is a different type of war and will be bloody. The Russians must know this from bitter experience in Stalingrad. and in Chechnya Ukraine is now heading the same way for them fight there way in
I don't think they'll go door to door. The second time they invaded Grozny they besieged the city and bombed it into submission before they went in.

Russia wants to control over the land it conquers (land with proper infrastructure) don't want a wasteland which has to be redeveloped

Problem is the government official when he is removed , border lines will be redrawn

I will be here most of today, and then I will check back on Day 7 to answer some question.

As I said, I will only discuss military issue, if you have a question on Military Issue, feel free to ask, if you want to comment on other political stuff, then please don't bother, cause I am not into dick measure competition.

Quote me if you want to ask anything.

Sir,

1. Why the Russian Military has underestimated the Ukraine resistance capability ?

2. From observation, it looks like the Russians don’t have any plans and training in combine warfare for build up areas, do you agree ? And if so why is that so ?

3. Why the Russians were not capable of gaining air superiority?

4. Why the Russians are underestimating and ignorant regarding the fluency of NATO weapons into Ukraine? Would the the Russians take steps against that ?

5. Did the Russians not calculated the ESINT - intelligence help of NATO to Ukraine? Will they do something about that ?

6. Are this Russian units the “well trained” forces ? Because sometimes one’s get the impression they are bad trained and equipped, compared to NATO standards.

7. My impression is that the Russians have ignored their logistical war planing, regarding the protection of supplies lines

8. Russian convoy movement looks something like a rag tag Army, without convoy movement discipline and protection, I have seen better doing this by NATO and US FORCES…

Does all the points which you have described in your analysis and which the layman can obeserve regarding the weaknesses of the Russian military and their misconceptions and miscalculation let us to the conclusion that the Russians Military was never an par in Quality with the NATO ?

Best regards

Last edited:
Antonov Airport felt to Russian hand on the 25th as per Russian source, at least Ukraine is not disputing that.

Russia is currently 48-72 hours behind their schedule. Now I don't know what actually happen as I was not in the front line fighting, but if I have to guess, Russian runs into heavier resistant then they were anticipating. That is the only logical explanation.

As of today. No

Ukraine Air Asset still shown flying over Ukraine.

Also, US/NATO next round of military aid would include SAM and MANPAD, which would mean it will threaten Russian Air Superiority mission.
Russian weapons are dud...

Anything from western media/sources.....FLUSH.....
Really?

Americans notified the entire world well in advance that Russia will invade Ukraine:

Russia was like:

Guess what?

Russia invaded Ukraine on 24-02-22 and Belarus is complicit in this matter.

Lesson: do not be close-minded.

You know what Western sources were claiming not so long ago during the Taliban march towards Kabul? ANA had the upperhand and the druggy addicts in Pantsjir valley were ready to defeat the Taliban. We all know that Western claims were lies. You will hear a lot of lies during this conflict from the Western media.
See above.

You may thank Joe Biden for bringing Afghan Taliban back to power. Afghan Taliban were in contact with Americans throughout the withdrawal process.

Let us stick to the topic on hand.

Also US/NATO next round of military aid would include SAM and MANPAD, which would mean it will threaten Russian Air Superiority mission.
This is what Russians need to be careful about.Instead of going after big cities for propaganda victories ,they need to cut this Ukrainian access to Europe from which resupply would eventually flow. They need to make an amphibious assualt and seize the western regions.

Really?

Americans notified the entire world well in advance that Russia will invade Ukraine:

Russia was like:

Guess what?

Russia invaded Ukraine on 24-02-22 and Belarus is complicit in this matter.

Lesson: do not be close-minded.
I guess the boy who cried wolf was finally right one time. It points to how little credibility the media has that even Ukraine didn’t believe these warnings.

Ukrainian forces obliterated a Chechen special forces column made up of 56 tanks outside Kyiv

( Chechen general Magomed Tushaev confirmed as dead .. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom