What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was Poland. Ukraine didn't really take part in the war against Iraq, or did they?

Yeah, there's no doubt that the current president of Ukraine is not a friend of Muslims or Islamic countries. And Russia clearly has the upper moral hand.

If memory serves me well, they purchased 6 Bayraktars from Turkey. Russia claims they have shot down 5 of them.
Poland sent 200, Ukraine 1700

Ukrainians are pretty neutral towards Muslims in general. In the Balkans their soldiers looked the other way when Bosnians were provided anti tank missiles by Pakistan. They weren’t concerned with all that Slavic brotherhood with the Serbs.
I was very specifically talking about their president. No, their president is not neutral towards Muslims at all.

So there are Good Nazi, Bad Nazi.

Would you say the same about ISIS members?

Where are the drone strikes on Azov nazis?

Not all Azov's are Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's but all Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's are Azov's. :lol:
F'ing semantics. Just call a spade a spade!

So there are Good Nazi, Bad Nazi.

Would you say the same about ISIS members?

Where are the drone strikes on Azov nazis?

Azov are nationalists with a small segment of ‘nazis’ as you say. Ironically those ‘nazis’ are provided weaponry from Israel. :lol:

Truth is stranger than fiction.

There are only 300 or so ‘nazis’ in Azov out of thousands. They behave like gangsters and blackmail politicians for money. They are also funded by externals powers, but it’s not fair to say all of Azov are ‘Nazis’.

Thats a lot of inside information about them.
Looking from the pictures all i see i like nazi …nazi..nazi..nazinazi… Nuremberg is awaiting them , if theyre lucky that is.

Last time Russians entered Germany they teached them a leasson for generation… or so the Russians hoped. May be nazis today are in dire need of second education lesson.

The only acceptable and legal agreement possible now would be for putin to pull his forces back into his own country, and for Ukraine to bill him for the damage done to their country in this unprovoked attack.

FMg-T_hXIAEynCy
Shortage of violinists , if you know how to play a sad tune on a violin please head to Ukraine.

Yes it was a close call. I have noticed that the Russians are doing a lot of low altitude flying and attacks. Is it that they do not have long range precision bombs in large supply?.

It puts their jets at risk from found manpad fire.

It's interesting, because of you look at most Western attacks on Muslim countries they have been flying much higher even though most of those impoverished and militarily inferior country's do not even have access to low altitude SAMs.

The number of cruise missile attacks have dropped to nothing right now - does look like the Russians have run out of cruise missiles.

Not all Azov's are Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's but all Ukrainian Neo-Nazi's are Azov's. :lol:
F'ing semantics. Just call a spade a spade!

I feel like a lot of misconceptions that people have can be cleared by reading history of organizations and nations. I know not everyone has the time or the interest, but it helps in making sense out of situations.

For example, a week or so ago Pakistanis on pdf were in an uproar about Iran supporting BLF. But if you you read the history of BLF they’ve conducted more attacks on the Iranians than the Pakistanis by a long shot. Plus they were supported heavily by Iraqi Saddam and the soviets. History does provide some clearance to the motivations and actions of groups and nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom