What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I feel cornering Russia into a corner so quickly may prove counterproductive in the end.

Ruskis are fighting using 3rd gen and mix of 5th gen warfare. Meanwhile Ukrainians are using 4th gen and 5th gen warefare.

Russians were playing the long game well, slowly supporting friendly regions but like I said they panicked under pressure and climaxed early. No matter how many Ukrainians they kill at this point, none of their objectives will be met.

I have seen videos of more than that number in the USA ... are the Americans also Nazi's by your definition ?

Is the "rest" of Europe occupied in Nazi's aswell ?

Should i be worried about them in the UK aswell when i do the Tesco run for my shop ?

First, don't be triggered.

Do USA and Britain have a Nazi battalion like Ukraine's Azov battalion?

Azov Nazis recruit openly in Ukraine and serve in Ukraine's police force, military and government.

Heard that Ukraine has Turkish UAV's, What destruction has been caused by those UAV's so far ?Any news on it.

The Ukrainian Zio regime was the first one to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israhell, isn't enough for you?

Ukraine was the third contingency in the war against Irak, isn't enough for you?

Ukrainian Zio President, mocking Islam and Muslim when doing comic shows, isn't enough for you?
I think that was Poland. Ukraine didn't really take part in the war against Iraq, or did they?

Yeah, there's no doubt that the current president of Ukraine is not a friend of Muslims or Islamic countries. And Russia clearly has the upper moral hand.

Heard that Ukraine has Turkish UAV's, What destruction has been caused by those UAV's so far ?Any news on it.
If memory serves me well, they purchased 6 Bayraktars from Turkey. Russia claims they have shot down 5 of them.

Looks like the Manpad exploded just infront of the aircraft by units of feet - that pilot is lucky to get away with his life on that missile strike.

Yes it was a close call. I have noticed that the Russians are doing a lot of low altitude flying and attacks. Is it that they do not have long range precision bombs in large supply?.

It puts their jets at risk from found manpad fire.

It's interesting, because of you look at most Western attacks on Muslim countries they have been flying much higher even though most of those impoverished and militarily inferior country's do not even have access to low altitude SAMs.

First, don't be triggered.

Do USA and Britain have a Nazi battalion like Ukraine's Azov battalion?

Azov Nazis recruit openly in Ukraine and serve in Ukraine's police force, military and government.

There are only 300 or so ‘nazis’ in Azov out of thousands. They behave like gangsters and blackmail politicians for money. They are also funded by externals powers, but it’s not fair to say all of Azov are ‘Nazis’.

The Ukrainian Zio regime was the first one to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israhell, isn't enough for you?

Ukraine was the third contingency in the war against Irak, isn't enough for you?

Ukrainian Zio President, mocking Islam and Muslim when doing comic shows, isn't enough for you?

Ain't you the muslims sleeping with West & Israel, is not it enough for you ?

Russia mascaraed your chechen brothers and susters, is not it enough for you ?

Being a mercenary force in every fight where you are paid and die there make it a cause, is not it enough for you to understand ?

Ruskis are fighting using 3rd gen and mix of 5th gen warfare. Meanwhile Ukrainians are using 4th gen and 5th gen warefare.

Russians were playing the long game well, slowly supporting friendly regions but like I said they panicked under pressure and climaxed early. No matter how many Ukrainians they kill at this point, none of their objectives will be met.
That is not what I am worried about, If Russia feels it's endgame target is SNAFU it will go for alternative options and that is what is concerning. Non Lethal worst case scenario = Annexation of Donetsk and Luhansk with access to the black sea:
1645905134030.png

The lethal option is not even worth thinking about.

There are only 300 or so ‘nazis’ in Azov out of thousands. They behave like gangsters and blackmail politicians for money. They are also funded by externals powers, but it’s not fair to say all of Azov are ‘Nazis’.

So there are Good Nazi, Bad Nazi.

Would you say the same about ISIS members?

Where are the drone strikes on Azov nazis?

I think that was Poland. Ukraine didn't really take part in the war against Iraq, or did they?

Yeah, there's no doubt that the current president of Ukraine is not a friend of Muslims or Islamic countries. And Russia clearly has the upper moral hand.

If memory serves me well, they purchased 6 Bayraktars from Turkey. Russia claims they have shot down 5 of them.

Ukrainians are pretty neutral towards Muslims in general. In the Balkans their soldiers looked the other way when Bosnians were provided anti tank missiles by Pakistan. They weren’t concerned with all that Slavic brotherhood with the Serbs.

Pakistan-Ukraine defense relations?

Poland sent 200, Ukraine 1700

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom