What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this thread and tell me.

Check this post and tell me.

Which side does not do propaganda?

How have Russian intervention in Ukraine turned out for its people? Who is suffering in this war? Ukranians and Russians.

Check this post for perspective.

I have nothing against Russians. I am rather surprised that a calculative man like Vladimir Putin could miscalculate on this level.

There is NO solution in blaming the West for everything bad but in sensible politics and positions.

Well, in your first link (which i already read a month ago or so) there are a lot of western sources which had proven told lies over decades.

Your second link (which i also already read cause you already linked it to me a month ago or so) is also biased. For example "Georgia (2008) - invasion" - what is a lie. Sakashwilli/Georgia first attacked Russia (in the hope to become member of the EU and NATO). Even the EU admit it

So as you can see a lot "sources" that you - honorable wise - try to give the members at hand are sources which lie as long as they can go if it is against a non westener state. And even against a westener state if it would demask US bullshit.

Edit:

Found an english version from a source you prefer

Last edited:
Your second link (which i also already read cause you already linked it to me a month ago or so) is also biased. For example "Georgia (2008) - invasion" - what is a lie. Sakashwilli/Georgia first attacked Russia (in the hope to become member of the EU and NATO). Even the EU admit it
I think by posting such easily provable lies and misinformation, this forumer is not only disrespecting the forum, but making fun of the moderators.

Really! What are you smoking?? NATO expansion towards east is the issue, which Russia had assurance from US and UK will not happen, NATO rejected when Putin asked for it's membership now NATO is at the border of Russia and you think Russia will keep quite about it.

Dude countries are free to chose alliance. Eastern europe was violated by russia for centuries. NATO gives them security.

On a sidenote, with russias criminal war it became irrelevant what russia wants. It needs to be permanently crushed.

I think by posting such easily provable lies and misinformation, this forumer is not only disrespecting the forum, but making fun of the moderators.

Eat this! And stop spreading lies!

Dude countries are free to chose alliance. Eastern europe was violated by russia for centuries. NATO gives them security.

On a sidenote, with russias criminal war it became irrelevant what russia wants. It needs to be permanently crushed.
everyone in the west realises this. And it will be.

Yes. I can see it daily in this thread.
Especially from one that cannot be answered back to
and that I prefer not to read at all as his biasness coupled with righteousness upset my digestion
and I cannot put him where sun and moon do not shine

You watch way too much Hollywood. To be honest Hollywood is crap these days. Rocky IV was really good anti Russia propaganda. The new Daredevil TV series is crappy anti Russia propaganda.

:rofl:

Chechens are given land they take from Ukrainians. Mariupol will become the second Grozny. Chechen population will be vastly increasing with more land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom