What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia has 200,000 men in fighting. That’s too little for a war against a country size of Ukraine.
If Putin makes general mobilization he can add 700,000 men.
Special military operation is over.
I am curious why he will call this war?

What he will arm them with?

Russia lost like half of its relatively decent armour, and the rest is in Ukraine already, or in places from which it will take months to get it.

Or it can send more of its police into action. Russia, just like China, has more, and better trained police force than the regular military.

But again, no armour beside unarmed police APCs.

Ukraine will push entire 2-3 divisions made of territorials being turned into regular troops now, with 2+ armour brigades, with tons of new drones, artillery, air defence, NATO standard infantry kits. The only thing they still really miss is air support, and TBMs.

I bet they are willing to wait 1 month+ to mount a textbook counteroffensive.

Once they will rush through most undermanned directions, they will capture even more Russian armour, AA, and artillery.

The mounting counteroffensive is a matter of time. Fuel caches are already being made near the frontline.

Last edited:
Dude, you had an entire thread dedictaed to justifying Ukraine torturing and executing Russian PoW by trying to find a loop hole in the geneva convention

Nope. I said that Ukraine is not bound to arrest them. If you read the topic i even said i would not encourage it

View attachment 839291

This map was broadcast on 'rossiya-1' TV. It shows that a russian Sarmat based in Kaliningrad can nuke Berlin in 106 seconds, Paris in 200 seconds and London in 202 seconds.

View attachment 839292

Also… Rehearsal for the May 9th Parade in St. Petersburg - Hitler Vibes in so many ways:

View attachment 839293
There,I fixed it:

cg2vuntg_ukraine-war-reuters_625x300_25_February_22(1).jpg

A big salute to the will of Ukrainians. Infrastructure totally destroyed but they are holding their ground. War atrocities and rape crimes done by Russian forces is condemnable and they should be sentenced to death.

Russia lost like half of its relatively decent armour, and the rest is in Ukraine already, or in places from which it will take months to get it.

Or it can send more of its police into action. Russia, just like China, has more, and better trained police force than the regular military.

Ukraine will push entire 2-3 divisions made of territorials being turned into regular troops now, with 2+ armour brigades, with tons of new drones, artillery, air defence, NATO standard infantry kits. The only thing they still really miss is air support, and TBMs.

Once they will rush through most undermanned directions, they will capture even more Russian armour, AA, and artillery.

The mounting counteroffensive is a matter of time. Fuel caches are already being made near the frontline.
The West knew about the major chink in Russian tanks and exploited it well. Reminds me of the last Syria/Egypt vs Israeli conflict.

Nope. I said that Ukraine is not bound to arrest them. If you read the topic i even said i would not encourage it
I read and even commented on the thread you made. You said no where you dont encourage it. You said that russia didnt declare it as a war, hence the Ukrainians are not bound by the geneva convention and are therefore justified to torture and execute their Russian PoWs.

Russia has a large military complex Putin will have weapons for them. He has prepared this war since he came to power. 22y ago. Ukraine is in general mobilization. Zelenskki can put 1 million men under weapons. Putin is in crazy mode he will not back down.

From Ptisi about the Ghost of Kiev propaganda:

The most impressive? How Tarabalka did more than 40 shootings from the 24th of February when the war broke out until the 13th of March when he was killed. That is, in 18 days he became the biggest "Ace" pilot after the 2nd World. How he managed to shoot down twice as many as the legendary Soviet pilot Nikolai Sutyagin in the Korean War which had 22 "kills" in 13 months. How he managed to shoot down almost five times more than the North Vietnamese Nguyen Van Coc and Mai Van Cuong (9 and 8 kills in two years). How he achieved eightfold victories over the Americans Randall Cunningham / Willy Driscoll who had 5 "Kills" with their Phantom in 5 months. How he managed to beat the Iranian Jalil Zandi, with 11 "Kills" during the Iran-Iraq war. How he did more than double the shooting of the Israeli Giora Epstein, who took 7 years and 3 wars to make 17 "Kills".

From Ptisi about the Ghost of Kiev propaganda:

The most impressive? How Tarabalka did more than 40 shootings from the 24th of February when the war broke out until the 13th of March when he was killed. That is, in 18 days he became the biggest "Ace" pilot after the 2nd World. How he managed to shoot down twice as many as the legendary Soviet pilot Nikolai Sutyagin in the Korean War which had 22 "kills" in 13 months. How he managed to shoot down almost five times more than the North Vietnamese Nguyen Van Coc and Mai Van Cuong (9 and 8 kills in two years). How he achieved eightfold victories over the Americans Randall Cunningham / Willy Driscoll who had 5 "Kills" with their Phantom in 5 months. How he managed to beat the Iranian Jalil Zandi, with 11 "Kills" during the Iran-Iraq war. How he did more than double the shooting of the Israeli Giora Epstein, who took 7 years and 3 wars to make 17 "Kills".
Because propaganda sells!

Briefing by the official representative of the RF Ministry of Defense Igor Konashenkov as of 10.00 April 30, 2022 on the progress of the special operation in Ukraine

The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation continue a special military operation in Ukraine.

▪️High-precision air-launched missiles hit five Ukrainian military facilities during the night. Among them: four warehouses of ammunition and fuel in the areas of the settlements of Berezovoye, Vozdvizhenka, Pokrovskoye and Barvenkovo, as well as the area of concentration of manpower and military equipment of the nationalists.

▪️Operational-tactical and army aviation of the Russian Aerospace Forces hit nine areas of concentration of manpower and Ukrainian military equipment overnight. More than 120 nationalists, four tanks and six armored vehicles were destroyed.

▪️Missile forces hit four military facilities of Ukraine during the night: two command posts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, a battery of multiple launch rocket systems and a radar station.

▪️ During the night, artillery units defeated 389 enemy targets. Among them: 35 command posts, 41 strongholds, 169 areas of concentration of manpower and military equipment, 33 artillery positions, as well as 15 warehouses of rocket and artillery weapons and ammunition.

▪️Russian air defense systems destroyed 18 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including three Bayraktar TB-2s, over the settlements of Gorlovka, Chervony Oskol, Petmanovo, Kramatorsk, Kozinka, Karpovka, Putilovo, Novoakhtyrka, Bezliky Liman and Peremoga.

Also during the night, two Ukrainian missiles of the Smerch multiple launch rocket system were shot down over the settlements of Gorlovka in the Donetsk People's Republic and Snezhkovka in the Kharkov region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom