What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t get too happy about this because Bulgaria, Poland and Molvoda are still waiting on the next tranch of F16’s - unless there is a lend or lease agreement with US blessing for Ukraine.

Priorities

At moment Ukraine needs them the most. Europe is at war and russia must lose on the battlefield. Negotiations wont solve this. 1. Putin is not trustworthy. 2. Putin wants dominate Europe.

The best option is to give russia a crushing defeat in ukraine and for that, jets are needed.

Priorities

At moment Ukraine needs them the most. Europe is at war and russia must lose on the battlefield. Negotiations wont solve this. 1. Putin is not trustworthy. 2. Putin wants dominate Europe.

The best option is to give russia a crushing defeat in ukraine and for that, jets are needed.
Yes F-16’s would be a game changer - but based on the last embarrassment with the Bulgarian and Polish Mig’s - I’m going to wait for actual video confirmation of F16’s flying over Kyiv before I start getting hopeful.

Children killed by Ukrainians in Donbass. Wake up! This war isn't black and white.

It is completly black and white. Russia started attacks in 2014, occupied crimea and btw shot down civilian airliner.

Russia should have been crushed back then. It was merkels weakness that allowed this genocide in Ukraine now. Its never good to solve problems later.

The core goal is now to cripple russia permanently. It must be done so they can never hurt their neighbors again.

Ghost of Kyiv is dead:

E471776D-8CCC-4831-8799-D5264B7DF04E.jpeg

0FA5BB9B-F486-4466-B2C0-81734417FF16.jpeg

Why do you what to kick @Apollon from the forum ? He is, in many cases right. Why do you don`t want to have to have a Central / Eastern European Perspective to this conflict, which is at our borders ? Censorship ? I would rather say you are to be kicked or Mr. "Hssan Al-...", who has no expertise and it`s in a mindless way resending propaganda.

@LeGenD
This guy is the forum admin and he is common sense ;)
Because all ive seen him do, is advocate for the Russian PoW to be tortured and killed, repost weeks old footage and derail the thread. Idgaf if someone is giving their views to the conflict. If they want to then so be it, but act like a spurge like apollon, calling for the russian soldiers death and misery and contribute almost nothing relevant to this thread, then he shouldn't be here.

It is completly black and white. Russia started attacks in 2014, occupied crimea and btw shot down civilian airliner.

Russia should have been crushed back then. It was merkels weakness that allowed this genocide in Ukraine now. Its never good to solve problems later.

The core goal is now to cripple russia permanently. It must be done so they can never hurt their neighbors again.
Pravii Sektor and Svoboda along with other political parties and organizations,took power illegally.

The pro-Russian populations of Eastern and Southern Ukraine protested against this.

As Ukrainian forces and ultra-nationalist militias started cracking down the protests and unrest,the Russian Army moved in to retake Crimea and protect the Russian population and bases there. You do remember that Crimea has majority Russian population,right?

At the same time,the pro-Russian population of Donetsk and Lugansk formed militias of their own.

You have double-standards. You never cared for the children of Donbass when they were bombed by Ukrainian forces and you never cared about the people executed by the neo-nazi militias of Ukraine.

You are like those people who cry for the children of Israelis but don't care about the children of Palestinians,the ones who cry about the children of "moderate rebels" in Syria,but don't care about the beheads of the children of the other side.

You will laugh at the babies of Russian children in Donetsk and Lugansk and you will go nuts about the dead children in Kiev.

Ghost of Kyiv is dead:

View attachment 839289

View attachment 839290

Oh if Kyivpost said it,then it must be true.

Reports coming in - not confirmed two more British citizens in Ukraine have been captured by Russian forces.

Pravii Sektor and Svoboda along with other political parties and organizations,took power illegally.

The pro-Russian populations of Eastern and Southern Ukraine protested against this.

As Ukrainian forces and ultra-nationalist militias started cracking down the protests and unrest,the Russian Army moved in to retake Crimea and protect the Russian population and bases there. You do remember that Crimea has majority Russian population,right?

At the same time,the pro-Russian population of Donetsk and Lugansk formed militias of their own.

You have double-standards. You never cared for the children of Donbass when they were bombed by Ukrainian forces and you never cared about the people executed by the neo-nazi militias of Ukraine.

You are like those people who cry for the children of Israelis but don't care about the children of Palestinians,the ones who cry about the children of "moderate rebels" in Syria,but don't care about the beheads of the children of the other side.

You will laugh at the babies of Russian children in Donetsk and Lugansk and you will go nuts about the dead children in Kiev.

Oh if Kyivpost said it,then it must be true.

And you support putinist facist wars and genocide.

And for what? Because you think Putin brings some orthodox empire.

Absolute crazy. But i dont want hurt your feelings. You Love Russia more than Greece or Europe and now you watch as all your dreams regarding that die off. Must feel bad i guess.

And you support putinist facist wars and genocide.
Re malaka niwtheis? Sou exw pei 100 fores oti den ypostirizw ton polemo tou stin Oukrania kai oti den eprepe na eisvallei.
Sto lew ksana kai ksana kai den katalavaineis. Se poia glwssa 8es na sto pw diladi? Niwse ligo.

You Love Russia more than Greece or Europe and now you watch as all your dreams regarding that die off. Must feel bad i guess.
Even if I tell you 100 times that you're wrong on this,you'll keep insisting. I don't know what's wrong with you. Are you repeating this on purpose or are you that dumb to understand me? Are you looking to get banned again?

Because all ive seen him do, is advocate for the Russian PoW to be tortured and killed, repost weeks old footage and derail the thread. Idgaf if someone is giving their views to the conflict. If they want to then so be it, but act like a spurge like apollon, calling for the russian soldiers death and misery and contribute almost nothing relevant to this thread, then he shouldn't be here.

I never supported torture. Im european. Im all for quick and clean death during fight even for enemies and if they surrender they must be arrested.

Here is good example for that: Ukraine hunts and arrests traitors

Its good they are shamed in public and arrested. To kill them only helps the enemy.

I never supported torture. Im european. Im all for quick and clean death during fight even for enemies and if they surrender they must be arrested.

Here is good example for that: Ukraine hunts and arrests traitors

Its good they are shamed in public and arrested. To kill them only helps the enemy.
Dude, you had an entire thread dedictaed to justifying Ukraine torturing and executing Russian PoW by trying to find a loop hole in the geneva convention

1651311980629.png

This map was broadcast on 'rossiya-1' TV. It shows that a russian Sarmat based in Kaliningrad can nuke Berlin in 106 seconds, Paris in 200 seconds and London in 202 seconds.

F9A8418E-B105-402B-8C41-E5F42BAF22C6.png

Also… Rehearsal for the May 9th Parade in St. Petersburg - Hitler Vibes in so many ways:

2E9D14A8-64E2-4EE9-89FE-107C4B67FA36.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom