What's new

Russia is now the biggest European Economy in the World ranking 5th

Hahaha so now you're so embarassed by your romanian brothers that thay have become Indians, in that case every person on earth should trace his distant cousins in africa . I can understand your pain for all romanians are known in Europe is crime, drugs and prostitution.

Instead of "hahaha" yourself until you choke you'd better do a quick google about gypsie history or romani people how they like to call themselves now and you'll find out that they are indians who didn't mix with europeans in 1000 years since they migrated here.So,it's quite rude of you to laugh at your own cousins ;)....beeing stupid is no excuse nowadays when you could do a quick google search before you open your mouth ;)

Are you dumb do you know how many muslims he killed?
He killed thousands of caucasians muslims killed thousands in central asia and deported my people eventhough our men were in stalingrad.

In that times Americans castrated native Indians and aborigines in Australia were assigned into Ministry of flora and fauna. And that is for nothing, those people had no guilt at all. Chechens and Crimean Tatarian were collaborated with Nazi in amount near 100%.

Instead of "hahaha" yourself until you choke you'd better do a quick google about gypsie history or romani people how they like to call themselves now and you'll find out that they are indians who didn't mix with europeans in 1000 years since they migrated here.So,it's quite rude of you to laugh at your own cousins ;)....beeing stupid is no excuse nowadays when you could do a quick google search before you open your mouth ;)

In that case all humans should trace their ancestory to africa :lol:. They are your romanian brothers and have got nothing to do with India, neither they look Indian. I can see how embarrassed you are by your romanian brothers that you are trying to disown them .

In that case all humans should trace their ancestory to africa :lol:. They are your romanian brothers and have got nothing to do with India, neither they look Indian. I can see how embarrassed you are by your romanian brothers that you are trying to disown them .

So,instead of doing some research and proove me wrong(which you can't) you repeat the same things like a parrot....if romanians migrate to Australia,breed/marry only with romanians for hundreds of years never mixing with others they are still romanians by culture and ethnicity even if they have australian citizenship,btw the article said clearly that they were gypsies from Romania .Whatever dude,i have facts,you have empty words,you go so far to even insult your kind and think you are insulting me,you're class A stupid.

So,instead of doing some research and proove me wrong(which you can't) you repeat the same things like a parrot....if romanians migrate to Australia,breed/marry only with romanians for hundreds of years never mixing with others they are still romanians by culture and ethnicity even if they have australian citizenship,btw the article said clearly that they were gypsies from Romania .Whatever dude,i have facts,you have empty words,you go so far to even insult your kind and think you are insulting me,you're class A stupid.

They may have migrated some 1500 years ago dude. Today they have nothing in common with Indians neither culturally nor do they look Indian, infact they look more european. So stop further embarrasing yourself by calling them Indians like a fool and accept that they are a part of your society and romanian citizens.

I'll stop it at that.

They may have migrated some 1500 years ago dude. Today they have nothing in common with Indians neither culturally nor do they look Indian, infact they look more european. So stop further embarrasing yourself by calling them Indians like a fool and accept that they are a part of your society and romanian citizens.

I'll stop it at that.

If you would care to read you will see that they themselves clasiffy as "free,roaming,people" with no country as their one.They were stopped in their roaming by communist regimes who settled them but now they roam again,usually living a precarious life often associated with criminal activity,you mustn't have seen many pictures at least of europeans,they have classical indian looks,darker skin,etc so you can bable all you want but in fact you are talking about some indians who came here some 600-800 hundreds years ago,were used as slaves up until 100 years ago and after they were freed they live in absolute squalor much like many indians in India and many took to the road again to the west.It has nothing to do with me so rant all you want but at least read something about it before you make a fool of yourself.

If you would care to read you will see that they themselves clasiffy as "free,roaming,people" with no country as their one.They were stopped in their roaming by communist regimes who settled them but now they roam again,usually living a precarious life often associated with criminal activity,you mustn't have seen many pictures at least of europeans,they have classical indian looks,darker skin,etc so you can bable all you want but in fact you are talking about some indians who came here some 600-800 hundreds years ago,were used as slaves up until 100 years ago and after they were freed they live in absolute squalor much like many indians in India and many took to the road again to the west.It has nothing to do with me so rant all you want but at least read something about it before you make a fool of yourself.

They migrated some 1500 years ago much before any european stepped on america or australia, they are more European than anything.They have their own culture, language and religion. Racist european regimes committed genocide of their own people , kept them as slaves and instead of supporingt your countrymen you are blabbering about them being Indians. No Indian regime ever committed any genocide on its citizens justifying their fantasy superior racial theory.

Instead of further embarrasing yourself stop quoting your own citizens as Indians and move on.

They migrated some 1500 years ago much before any european stepped on america or australia, they are more European than anything.They have their own culture, language and religion. Racist european regimes committed genocide of their own people , kept them as slaves and instead of supporingt your countrymen you are blabbering about them being Indians. No Indian regime ever committed any genocide on its citizens justifying their fantasy superior racial theory.

Instead of further embarrasing yourself stop quoting your own citizens as Indians and move on.

You seem to fail at grasping simple notions:even if they left India 1500 years ago THEY DIDN'T MIX WITH OTHERS BUT WITHIN THEIR OWN ETHNICITY and that ,simply put didn't change their ethnicity.They could be here another 1500 years but if they refuse to mix( yes,it my be shocking but they refuse to mix because they see themselves a different culture not because they're discriminated).Now,if someone wants to be a sindi,indian who am i to call him otherwise.For your knowledge in Romania they get agressive sometimes if you call them romanians,they only remember the romanian citizenship when they need some more freebies from the state.You can check ALL the links you want and see that they still see themselves with their indian tribal mentality and refuse to integrate.

It must be embarassing for you because in your attempt at swinging at Romania you ended up at ridiculising some ethnic indians.It sucks,i know,deal with it.

Feel free to provide links to refute my arguement and to state that they mixed with romanians and they are not a separate culture.

You seem to fail at grasping simple notions:even if they left India 1500 years ago THEY DIDN'T MIX WITH OTHERS BUT WITHIN THEIR OWN ETHNICITY and that ,simply put didn't change their ethnicity.They could be here another 1500 years but if they refuse to mix( yes,it my be shocking but they refuse to mix because they see themselves a different culture not because they're discriminated).Now,if someone wants to be a sindi,indian who am i to call him otherwise.For your knowledge in Romania they get agressive sometimes if you call them romanians,they only remember the romanian citizenship when they need some more freebies from the state.You can check ALL the links you want and see that they still see themselves with their indian tribal mentality and refuse to integrate.

It must be embarassing for you because in your attempt at swinging at Romania you ended up at ridiculising some ethnic indians.It sucks,i know,deal with it.

Dude i knew whom i was talking about.Its your racist mentality that you still tag your brother romanians as Indian, i can understand what treatment is meted to them in their own home.They were persecuted by every european country throughout histroy and you are talking about mixing. 1500 years of living in Europe makes them more european than an average american who migrated from europe few centuries back. They don't even call themselves Indian, they have their own identity 'Roma'. They have adopted european culture and religion .

Dude i knew whom i was talking about.Its your racist mentality that you still tag your brother romanians as Indian, i can understand what treatment is meted to them in their own home.They were persecuted by every european country throughout histroy and you are talking about mixing. 1500 years of living in Europe makes them more european than an average american who migrated from europe few centuries back. They don't even call themselves Indian, they have their own identity 'Roma'. They have adopted european culture and religion .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_society_and_culture#Indian_heritage

Their society and culture don't seem very european to me,more likely indian,as the article points out.
I am done discussing the obvious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_society_and_culture#Indian_heritage

Their society and culture don't seem very european to me,more likely indian,as the article points out.
I am done discussing the obvious.

Their present culture is lot more european than Indian, hell they have even adopted semitic religions. They only have traces of Indian traditions . They have their own traditions and culture evolved over centuries of living in Europe.

This doesn't looks remotely Indian.

This this is my last post on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
In that times Americans castrated native Indians and aborigines in Australia were assigned into Ministry of flora and fauna. And that is for nothing, those people had no guilt at all. Chechens and Crimean Tatarian were collaborated with Nazi in amount near 100%.
Yeah and those in central asia and those who fought for the soviets were also nazi collaboteurs......

Yeah and those in central asia and those who fought for the soviets were also nazi collaboteurs......

Look. My own grandfather was in Siberian uranium mines in 50's. But he never cried and complained - those days were severe and demanded harsh measures. The whole world was against young Soviet Republic.

Look. My own grandfather was in Siberian uranium mines in 50's. But he never cried and complained - those days were severe and demanded harsh measures. The whole world was against young Soviet Republic.

You know that communist Russia had the most deaths on his name in the entire world right?
Even Hitler couldn't match that.

Back
Top Bottom