What's new

Russia is now the biggest European Economy in the World ranking 5th

Without the US and western Europe you wouldn't be enjoying the commodities of modern life that you enjoy today,always keep in mind that 90% of modern things that surround you,come from the countries you like so much to bash,like it or not,they shaped the modern world with the bad things but also with the good ones.

I'm not saying that , i'm saying that if the BRICS learn to separate ways from the US and western Europe then we , like the Iranians , can enjoy both modern things and the absence of their reprisals.

Ah yes Putin's Russia where old soviet bloc police methods are still used on any oppoenents of the presidency guilty until proven innocent cast suspicion like McCarthy, keep secret files like J Edgar Hoover all in the name of the motherland this so called democracy.

That is not true he deported my people and we fought for the soviets in stalingrad and are you ukrainian then you find this ineteresting.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

No chance in explaining that troll basic history,for him Stalin was a hero who never hurt a fly.The rest of the civilised world ,and here i include many russians, knows what he truly was,a mass murderer sadist with no conscience.He was condemned even in Russia and the Ukraine.

No chance in explaining that troll basic history,for him Stalin was a hero who never hurt a fly.The rest of the civilised world ,and here i include many russians, knows what he truly was,a mass murderer sadist with no conscience.He was condemned even in Russia and the Ukraine.

Stalin only hurt jews and former jews , not flies , even more so than hitler , and mussulini for that matter , so for that fact I consider him a patriot

Ah yes Putin's Russia where old soviet bloc police methods are still used on any oppoenents of the presidency guilty until proven innocent cast suspicion like McCarthy, keep secret files like J Edgar Hoover all in the name of the motherland this so called democracy.

So what? in America immigrants are still second class citizens , at least in Russia the secret police is not after immigrants , in America immigrants from middle eastern backgrounds are treated worse than blacks , how's that better than Russia?

@kena-Btw,if you are opposed to foreign looters and you have read the link i provided,wouldn't you agree that it would be rather nice for the kind hearted russians to give back that gold ? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@kena-Btw,if you are opposed to foreign looters and you have read the link i provided,wouldn't you agree that it would be rather nice for the kind hearted russians to give back that gold ? :P

Sure. I m never for looters. And while at it please ask the Cowardly British to return all our wealth and assorted goodies like the Kohinoor diamond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. I m never for looters. And while at it please ask the Cowardly British to return all our wealth and assorted goodies like the Kohinoor diamond.

I'm pretty sure they won't listen to me :))) but,as a basic ideea and if it were up to me,all material gains that are still in foreign hands should be returned to original owners ;)

At least the british showed some remorse and payid something back,even if they did as "foreign aid",left some roads,railways behind.The russians came and took.(period)

So what? in America immigrants are still second class citizens , at least in Russia the secret police is not after immigrants , in America immigrants from middle eastern backgrounds are treated worse than blacks , how's that better than Russia?

I find your claims to be ridiculous, first of all American police are not after immigrants especially people of middle eastern descent find me proof otherwise that state there is a racial prejudice against middle easterners (not including NSA, FBI, DHS, and HRT)

we have plenty of non immigrants who are treated worse than immigrants search up who Rodney King is the police beat his brains in and people rioted when they got acquitted, I'm not saying we're perfect no country is but to suppress the opposition is a catalyst for a single party state which of course is a "democracy"

I find your claims to be ridiculous, first of all American police are not after immigrants especially people of middle eastern descent find me proof otherwise that state there is a racial prejudice against middle easterners (not including NSA, FBI, DHS, and HRT)

we have plenty of non immigrants who are treated worse than immigrants search up who Rodney King is the police beat his brains in and people rioted when they got acquitted, I'm not saying we're perfect no country is but to suppress the opposition is a catalyst for a single party state which of course is a "democracy"

well sir , screw your democracy , I don't want it

Stalin only hurt jews and former jews , not flies , even more so than hitler , and mussulini for that matter , so for that fact I consider him a patriot

Are you dumb do you know how many muslims he killed?
He killed thousands of caucasians muslims killed thousands in central asia and deported my people eventhough our men were in stalingrad.

Are you dumb do you know how many muslims he killed?
He killed thousands of caucasians muslims killed thousands in central asia and deported my people eventhough our men were in stalingrad.

i'm aware he killed muslims , unlike hitler , but I simply don't care , I actually finished reading a book about an Iranian intellectual communist who died in syberian gulags...

Best proof for my words are kim kardashians who are treated by black citizens.

i'm aware he killed muslims , unlike hitler , but I simply don't care , I actually finished reading a book about an Iranian intellectual communist who died in syberian gulags...

Yeah you dont care but still like Stalin you monster.

Ha,ha,ha, nice way of embarassing yourself,have you looked at the pictures in the article?
They might have romanian citizenship but they are indians,erg,sry,gypsies...might even be a distant cousin of yours in there.

Hahaha so now you're so embarassed by your romanian brothers that thay have become Indians, in that case every person on earth should trace his distant cousins in africa . I can understand your pain for all romanians are known in Europe is crime, drugs and prostitution.

Back
Top Bottom