What's new

Russia’s economy is expected to outpace the economy of every G7 country next year. Why the West’s sanctions have been almost useless

Without the west, China can still export everything to the rest of the world and China herself has 1.4 increasingly wealthy consumers, that's one fifth of the whole humanity in number. and without China, where does the west get everything they need? the global supply chain is firmly in China's hand, where else can they buy from? The whole world is buying everything from China.
So it's a no brainer question, of course the west will collapse first.

Do you think US won't buy from close neighbors if US can US immediate neighbors can provide?
They are only getting wealthy because people from the west are buying Chinese products which allows Chinese factories to keep running.

West isn't getting "everything they need" from China, the west is getting a lot of unnecessary stuff from China. As I said, consumer goods. We will be fine without scented erasers and some cheap electronics. Also, you always boast about sanctions not working on the Chinese people, and how the Chinese are creating the stuff they lack out of necessity. You think the Europeans and Americans can't do that? They have the manpower, the brains, the expertise and the resources to create everything your country is capable of "exclusively" creating.

He knows no data other than his mouth, he believes Israel controls the world, lol
I'm not saying that, I'm saying Jews do. 95% of this forum would agree.

They are only getting wealthy because people from the west are buying Chinese products which allows Chinese factories to keep running.

West isn't getting "everything they need" from China, the west is getting a lot of unnecessary stuff from China. As I said, consumer goods. We will be fine without scented erasers and some cheap electronics. Also, you always boast about sanctions not working on the Chinese people, and how the Chinese are creating the stuff they lack out of necessity. You think the Europeans and Americans can't do that? They have the manpower, the brains, the expertise and the resources to create everything your country is capable of "exclusively" creating.

many Chinese firms quickly shifted gears, supplying Vietnam and others for onward shipment to North America. In 2017, China accounted for 10.8 per cent of the US-imported content in Vietnam’s exports. By 2021, that figure nearly doubled to 20.3 per cent.

If US importers and consumers love to paid extra dollars for transit fee to Vietnam and other countreis, China got no problem with it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom