What's new

Riots expose high-handedness of the British police, West hypocrisy

You will also defend their country? When the Western media, when the collective slander China, why do not you tell? I think you should come to understand.

instead of showing those police snaps why dont u show how peaceful the rioters in england are??F(uk they burn apartments when ppl are sleeping in the night..heck the UK police is so soft on those scum bags ...i got an advice for u ever try the so called peaceful demonstartion in china and see wat human development index have u rised on??always talk about economy of china common no show where u guys are at freedom and human development index??

I would actually welcome a brutal crackdown and suppression upon these thugs who are looting and rioting.

You will also defend their country? When the Western media, when the collective slander China, why do not you tell? I think you should come to understand.

It's not about defending anyone mate. Ask any Chinese from London and see what they'll say.

London police is in the pickle they can't raise hands on 15 years old chavs nor can they do anything to them until they're officially legal even after they broke into so many local shops and high range showrooms and looted all the stuff. They worst punishment they can get is do some hours in voluntary work in local community center.

Just have a look at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not about defending anyone mate. Ask any Chinese from London and see what they'll say.

London police is in the pickle they can't raise hands on 15 years old chavs nor can they do anything to them until they're officially legal even after they broke into so many local shops and high range showrooms and looted all the stuff. They worst punishment they can get is do some hours in voluntary work in local community center.

Just have a look at this.

Being shot 7 times in the head without warning = can't raise a hand against 15 year old chavs? How about pushing over a newspaper seller causing his death without provocation?

Last edited by a moderator:
instead of showing those police snaps why dont u show how peaceful the rioters in england are??F(uk they burn apartments when ppl are sleeping in the night..heck the UK police is so soft on those scum bags ...i got an advice for u ever try the so called peaceful demonstartion in china and see wat human development index have u rised on??always talk about economy of china common no show where u guys are at freedom and human development index??
Yes, I posted this picture. This is exactly the way the Western media coverage of China. Similarly, I think to ask you, why do similar events, the Western media in different ways.

"9.11" is true, only the Americans themselves know, perhaps a conspiracy of their own planning.

oh yeah every thing is such farce..only u and ur all weather ally are Gospel of truth rest all cr@p..we indians die every year in bomb blasts cr@p, bus bombings, embassy blasts ,london , spanish russian bombings every thing is false if some thing is to b true then it is that ur all weather allies are innocent as a 5 year old kid and south china sea, auranachal pradesh, tibet all are chinese land snached away by foreign invaders from the innocent chinese communists.. RU happy now??

if we keep producing kids the way we are and listen I have two boys lol. We will overtake them in a few years in population already several members of parliament in uk are pakistani origin. Simply our sperm is working compared to europeans

lol... invasion of UK by increasing muslim population. :) Nobldy can be blamed for this kind of invation.

But, how many % of UK popluation are muslim at present?

Yes, I posted this picture. This is exactly the way the Western media coverage of China. Similarly, I think to ask you, why do similar events, the Western media in different ways.

ok so telme when ru chinese going to give independence to urumchi?? Are the muslims and minorities are innocent all over the world except china??

if we keep producing kids the way we are and listen I have two boys lol. We will overtake them in a few years in population already several members of parliament in uk are pakistani origin. Simply our sperm is working compared to europeans

Oh yeah keep producing ha ha ha..seems u got a new job in england but after u invade england what would u call it pakLAND:rofl:

@AryanB
The thought of overtaking a progressive society by a repressive culture should worry all ! The world will plunge to dark ages !

Thats your take not mine. just because your and western propaganda says black is white dont mean its the truth

I would actually welcome a brutal crackdown and suppression upon these thugs who are looting and rioting.

Nobody welcomes your assumptions regarding others. It only reflects the society has criminals in many numbers at large.
Remember it had started the same in occupied United States of America.

Your government should actually wind up Libyan Ops and get back and curb the criminalization of UK.

It Does not matter if western media is quiet Asian Media has done a great Job showing the reality inside UK, I've seen all those brutalities and images.

You people need to end racism or the left over UK will be divided further.

It Does not matter if western media is quiet Asian Media has done a great Job showing the reality inside UK, I've seen all those brutalities and images.

I agree. You are pushing an open door here

I could be wrong but I think Someguy is a Chinese living in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom