What's new

Rickshaw puller in Dhaka earns Tk 6,300 per month: JICA study

And Jana, when you talk about India having more poor than Africa, dont you think it's a cheap shot at africa too! A troll like you giving lessons in civilty is a joke!!

And why dont you understand the same point for other countries ??? Do you think distribution of wealth is equal in BD or any other regional countries ?
But there is some diff between india and other regional nations. Indian citizen if not better than anyone is surely on par with other nation's citizen but India as a nation is lot better than the regional nations some of whom are constantly discussed whether they are a failed nation or not.

i wonder why you are getting offended over a word that is related to a business and Gandhi jee was himself related to that business family which is known as Banyas.

anyway Indians should stay away from this thread if they dont want to see anything positive about Bangladesh.

This is very funny you guys are happy as long as you pitch Bangladeshi members against Pakistan and you get offended when Bangladeshis post something positive about their country.

you guys dont have a stomach to see a smaller country getting something positive

India never had/have any problem with BD with exception to the BD based Jihadi elements eying India for their destructive design and certain other Anti-India elements. India has been contributing positively to BD development be it Economy, Infrastructures, Science & Technology, Culture, Sports and so on and take pride in doing so.

Yes India is facing problem of illegal Migration from BD which is creating Law & Order problem in few of the region due to their high concentration. Of course insecurity is one of the main reason. We hope with BD creating more & more domestic employment opportunity, this problem can be addressed and GoI is eagerly contributing to that. But it's a long-term process.

Oh.. about Indian having stomach for smaller Nation comment, do we see people from pakistan develop Piles regularly the moment any good news on development from Afghanistan (as with BD as well) reaches their shores...?

India never had/have any problem with BD with exception to the BD based Jihadi elements eying India for their destructive design and certain other Anti-India elements. India has been contributing positively to BD development be it Economy, Infrastructures, Science & Technology, Culture, Sports and so on and take pride in doing so.

Yes India is facing problem of illegal Migration from BD which is creating Law & Order problem in few of the region due to their high concentration. Of course insecurity is one of the main reason. We hope with BD creating more & more domestic employment opportunity, this problem can be addressed and GoI is eagerly contributing to that. But it's a long-term process.

Oh.. about Indian having stomach for smaller Nation comment, do we see people from pakistan develop Piles regularly the moment any good news on development from Afghanistan (as with BD as well) reaches their shores...?

1. Indian complaints of illegal immigrants from BD is now getting bored because its your own failure. even Indians are thronging US through Mexico border so blaming one party is unjustified. Your own politicians are using these BD people as vote bank by showing them as locals

2. BD soil being used for "terrorism" against India is a point which BD has taken seriously and cooperated with you although in principles BD has right to support all freedom movements on the same pretext on which you had committed state terrorism against Pakistan in 71.

3. No dear we dont pile up like you over any positive development in our western neighbouring country

1. Indian complaints of illegal immigrants from BD is now getting bored because its your own failure. even Indians are thronging US through Mexico border so blaming one party is unjustified. Your own politicians are using these BD people as vote bank by showing them as locals

2. BD soil being used for "terrorism" against India is a point which BD has taken seriously and cooperated with you although in principles BD has right to support all freedom movements on the same pretext on which you had committed state terrorism against Pakistan in 71.

3. No dear we dont pile up like you over any positive development in our western neighbouring country

ha..ha...I wonder, who is complaining Pakistan or to Pakistan for illegal BD migrant? It's our problem & we will sort it out.
Thought off topic, but Atleast, know your facts before commenting. It was BD who had sought for India's help in '71.

There are many poor countries in Africa, or as Afghanistan. And they don't have any Manual Rickshaw in their country. It's inhuman. Why we can not stop Rickshaw pulling yet? Upssss, I think we will never can do that.

Why do you think rickshaw pulling is inhumane? In the name of patronizing them you are, in reality, insulting the people who work as rickshawalas. Do you also think that all other works such as factory or construction labours are also inhumane?

But, all these people are earning their honest money by working hard. It is a kind of a snobbery of you talking like that. Every type of labour, including also sex labours, must be respected.

And Sri Lanka is part of subcontinent in the strict sense?

anyway even SL has higher literacy rate than us (India-Pakistan) right ;)

I think Sri Lanka is part of the sub continent in every sense. And good on them and Bangladesh for getting more and more people literate.

Indians on this forum don't complain about BD immigrants to anyone. You have been on this forum for quite a long time. You must have noticed that all this BD immigrant issue only comes up, when there are topics made regarding the killings on the border or the behavious of BSF or the construction of the border fence. Indians comment just to justify what our government does on the border. And we do criticize our polictos for doing vote bank politics when it comes to Bangladeshi migrants.

And once again no, no Indian hates the positive development in Bangladesh. As far as this topic is concerned you should have a look at the second post of this thread and then you ll realize where we are coming from.
:cheers:

You must be a very innocent man not knowing anything about our country. Where did you find this gossip that India is helping us in technology, science and mathematics? Do not be a naive. Learn and then post. We do not seek or we do not need Indian help in these fields. We have great institutions where many students from different countries come and study.

I have just asked a simple question but this bhartis has started mamboo and jamboo over here... instead of backing up there claim that there are 20 million illegal migrants of bangladesh in India.... as I did not get the answer so I am asking it again... hope bhartis will remail to the point this time...

"As it is claimed by bhartis 20 million illegal migrants of Bangladesh are in India ... then do not you think that there should be a big dramatic reduction in the number of population of Bangladesh as the 20 million is 12.5% of the total population of Bangladesh.... But total population of bangladesh has never decreased... instead increased all the time.... Then how come you bhartis can claim such absurd stuff that 20 million bangladeshis are there??? If you really think so it is a reality then provide proof and logic for this (not asking to google for bharti article) as 20 million is not a small number that if it would have gone to India then definitely it would be reflected in the total population of Bangladesh... N another big question .... when this 20 million Bangladeshis were entering India what your BSF were doing ???? were they drunken or taking bribe at a mass scale????? 20 million means in the last 40 years on an average 1389 people went to India illegally daily.... does it sound little bit absurd to you????

Instead of trolling expecting real logical answer from the bhartis..... and will advise them to think logically instead of hearing and trusting the extremist radical hindu politicians and groups like BJP, shiv sena rss etc.

Its "mambo jumbo" honey. And i dont think we need to prove anything. Even down here in the south bangladeshis are there....that too in their tens of thousands. Almost all our labourers, unskilled workers are replaced by bangladeshis willing to work for a whole lot less. You might as well ask around in your neighbourhood instead of sitting on your computer all day long. Its funny, one bangladeshi even said kerala, india was like what dubai is to indians.

Its "mambo jumbo" honey. And i dont think we need to prove anything. Even down here in the south bangladeshis are there....that too in their tens of thousands. Almost all our labourers, unskilled workers are replaced by bangladeshis willing to work for a whole lot less. You might as well ask around in your neighbourhood instead of sitting on your computer all day long. Its funny, one bangladeshi even said kerala, india was like what dubai is to indians.

Mr. Christian...thats not a proof to anything just some random accusation.... 1st of all bengalis does not necessarily means Bangladeshis ... they can also be from west bengalis... n do you think illegal bangladeshi migrants will say it loudly that we are illegal over here???? If they are really doing so and a punk like you have even seen that then what is your police are doing ... or you want to say they are there with the blessings of your police and politicians..... do not talk nonsense like this...

Now lets come to the main point... you did not reply to my real question if 20 million people has really migrated to India from bangladesh Illegally then why no dramatic population decrease has been observed in the Bangladeshi population.... this is quite a simple logic if people qould have gone to India and the number is 20 million then there should be a big reduction in the total population of Bangladesh.... but did it happen ever ... answer is no... instead it has increased all the time....

So come up next time with new idea instead of your ranting....

I am inclined to agree that the 20 million is an over exaggerated figure. I would put it somewhere around a 100 million! Lol....im just kidding. I think the figure is probably around 9 to 10 million. Oh and almost all of them are "bangladeshis". Couple of those guys who build our church building regularly send money to bangladesh.

And hey, no need to throw a hissy fit over my comments ,lol. Im just yappin about what i see really.

Why do you think rickshaw pulling is inhumane? In the name of patronizing them you are, in reality, insulting the people who work as rickshawalas. Do you also think that all other works such as factory or construction labours are also inhumane?

I have got your point clearly. I have no intention to insult, at least, any rickshaw puller. The reason to call inhuman was only: some one sitting behind comfortably and the puller is pulliing them manually in the rain, sun light and in any weather. Nothing else.

So I am not insulting rickshaw puller, neither I have that much brave. I am just saying to the society that pulling is inhuman.

Back
Top Bottom