What's new

Rickshaw puller in Dhaka earns Tk 6,300 per month: JICA study

Sami, you must be a very bad boy! Why do you shame the big-mouth Indians by asking a direct question like "Where is the missing 20 million BD population!!!" They have no answer to this kind of specific question. They come up with this kind of accusition when there are issues like Felani murder by their coward and panicked BSF.

I knew about it... I am just trying to destroy their ranting which they have derived from the radical hindu politician during the time of election. This is quite logical if really 20 million really migrated to India illegally there should be a huge reduction of bd population as that is equivalent to 12.5% of the total bd population... but nothing has happened so far... so another bharti jayron came up with funny idea reduction of birth rate in Bangladesh is a myth and population reduces due to mass migration...:P... but he forgot that total population of bd has never decreased..

^^^Brother you hav sinned and misinformed. According to recent post it stands between 50million. As the way it's going be sure withn this year it'll reach half the population of india.

Google Illegal Bangladeshis in India,doesn't take much time does it?
If you still don't believe Google come here in Delhi,at least i know there are tonnes and tons of Bangalodeshis here.

If your rickshaw pullers earn that much,i dont know why your GDP per capita income is still way too low..

[/B

we dont know why India has more poor than African region when your GDP is way tooooooooo high than African countries.

[/B

we dont know why India has more poor than African region when your GDP is way tooooooooo high than African countries.
Let me help you. Thats because uneven distribution of wealth and opportunities.
We need to do some corrective measures and we are heading toward it.

@ Guli Danda: U didn't mention, each and every article published from Indian or written by the Indians.

Being jealousy of Rickshaw pullers income, is mean minds expression.

Guli Danda: Typical answer like vegetarian and irritating indians. If so: [Asia's No.3 garment retailer by market value, will
switch more sourcing to Bangladesh] published today.

Esprit says to switch more sourcing to Bangladesh | Reuters

R u living in a fools world?

Let me help you. Thats because uneven distribution of wealth and opportunities.
We need to do some corrective measures and we are heading toward it.

And why dont you understand the same point for other countries ??? Do you think distribution of wealth is equal in BD or any other regional countries ?

@ The brownguy: do you even know that the country BD which you called malnourished and barefooted and cheap, has a better literacy rate than India and Pakistan.

You should refrained from illiterate remarks

@ The brownguy: do you even know that the country BD which you called malnourished and barefooted and cheap, has a better literacy rate than India and Pakistan.

You should refrained from illiterate remarks

How the hell is literacy related to malnourishment, brefootedness and cheapness??

How the hell is literacy related to malnourishment, brefootedness and cheapness??

the qualities in bold are prevailing in India since long so calling other countries by such names is uncalled for and yes using such words for a country like BD which has a higher rather the highest literacy rate in sub-continent, is a cheap shot and also shows why Literacy is important

Indians should visit Dhaka to see that Dhaka is much developed than their Delhi and Bombay combined. But, I will not claim the same for our other cities.

Are you out of your mind:lol:? Do you have any evidence to back up this claim?:mps:

Lol at Hindu Beniyas.

The Nepalese go to Bangladesh for studies and and the Bangladeshis go to India for studies. Pretty odd eh.

i wonder why you are getting offended over a word that is related to a business and Gandhi jee was himself related to that business family which is known as Banyas.

anyway Indians should stay away from this thread if they dont want to see anything positive about Bangladesh.

This is very funny you guys are happy as long as you pitch Bangladeshi members against Pakistan and you get offended when Bangladeshis post something positive about their country.

you guys dont have a stomach to see a smaller country getting something positive

the qualities in bold are prevailing in India since long so calling other countries by such names is uncalled for and yes using such words for a country like BD which has a higher rather the highest literacy rate in sub-continent, is a cheap shot and also shows why Literacy is important

Sri Lanka does.

@Jana
It was just an outburst in response to his post!! Deleted it the next second!!

This thread has taken an unfortunate, racist turn and has become a dick measuring contest. I request the mods to close this thread

i wonder why you are getting offended over a word that is related to a business and Gandhi jee was himself related to that business family which is known as Banyas.

anyway Indians should stay away from this thread if they dont want to see anything positive about Bangladesh.

This is very funny you guys are happy as long as you pitch Bangladeshi members against Pakistan and you get offended when Bangladeshis post something positive about their country.

you guys dont have a stomach to see a smaller country getting something positive

What lol, am not offended. Why would I be,I was just laughing at a certain nincampoop's ignorance.

Also rikshaw pullers earning 6300 TK/month wasn't put on this forum as a success story of Bangladesh. It was rather put up here to claim that since Bangladeshis can earn this much as rickshaw pullers hence the Indian claim of illegal economic migration into India is wrong. Go figure. Don't expect Indians to stay away from this thread for that very reason.

Back
Top Bottom