What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence
Can you please review this -ve rating I have received. I dont think this innocuous opinion stmt deserves a -ve rating and moreover the post is also deleted.
Indian Army carries surgical strike along Indo-Myanmar border, kills three PLA terrorists | Zee News
Cool, now we can expect our western neighbors to start using the nuke word.https://defence.pk/posts/7618257/
Sorry can't help,@Horus have deleted the post after it was negatively rated.

regards

why do i still have 24 -ve ratings sirji :cray:
I will look into your issue,this Saturday.
regards

@Slav Defence you have not replied on my request to check on these positive ratings to a post mocking religion

Behaviour of Indian Minister with a Muslim Actor.

and to a post discussing a poster and full of personal attacks

Why Kalam Represents India, And Aurangzeb Does Not | Page 12

This is the third time I'm bringing this to your attention. Would appreciate a response.

@Slav Defence just to gently bring to your attention that my request has not been attanded to.

Post 5 reversed-
However,I observed that your intention was to troll.Be careful next time.

regards
It was not trolling but taunt so that people can review what they are writing before clicking the Post Reply button.Just for the sake of writing many do loose talks here and the justify that to the extreme.

Thanks for reversing the rating.

Sorry can't help,@Horus have deleted the post after it was negatively rated.
Oh sorry my bad, I dint highlight the post in my earlier post here it is. Attached the screen shot for your reference.
Screen Shot 2015-09-09 at 10.37.27 AM.png

<post> Cool, now we can expect our western neighbors to start using the nuke </post>

@Slav Defence Bro, the user @cabatli_53 has given me a negative rating for no reason at all.
Can you please explain to me why my post, number 44 in this page deserves neg rating?

Turkey asks for Pakistan's help in development of next Generation Fighter | Page 3

Here is a snip of the post for you:

image.jpg

I don't understand why this guy gives himself the right to make provoking statements and when we reply without any insults etc, they can get away with negative ratings.
Anyway bro, this guy himself has a history of making troll statements about Iran and making statement which are clearly design to provoke. Such people should not be allowed to abuse their powers, otherwise they'll continue to make the provoking statements and they'll try and insulate themselves from replies by misusing their rating ability.

My comment had no insults in it and did not break forum rules nor was it my intention to do such a thing. I made a statement, and backed a portion of it with reference to a source (something you don't see often enough in this forum). What is going on bro? Lets not allow such people to just use their powers here as a weapon against anyone who dares to counter their baseless statements.

Last edited:
Negative ratings won't stop his hatred that he has been spewing on this forum; his main purpose on this forum is to ridicule and abuse Islam.

I thought about what you said. Specifically whether -ve rating is useful or banning or other administrative actions. I think -ve rating for such behavior can be useful by having an effect on the individual in question. Since if it did not, he would not have protested it here. Though probably I was hoping for him to edit out his posts in return for removal of -ve ratings. But he did not, so in all probability the exercise was not "educational". Though the most important thing is to not sweep such matters under the rag. If he is spewing hatred, we should show our displeasure of his action. Sweeping this under the rag by banning out permanently or by closing our eyes and keeping silent are not the solutions and will only mean the hatred will move forward unhindered.

I thought about what you said. Specifically whether -ve rating is useful or banning or other administrative actions. I think -ve rating for such behavior can be useful by having an effect on the individual in question. Since if it did not, he would not have protested it here. Though probably I was hoping for him to edit out his posts in return for removal of -ve ratings. But he did not, so in all probability the exercise was not "educational". Though the most important thing is to not sweep such matters under the rag. If he is spewing hatred, we should show our displeasure of his action. Sweeping this under the rag by banning out permanently or by closing our eyes and keeping silent are not the solutions and will only mean the hatred will move forward unhindered.

Well I believe that everybody is entitled to his opinion, nothing should hinder one from expressing his views and opinions, nor somebody just because he has a different opinion should be singled out and banned. But opinions are thoughtful, balanced and unbiased not something that is filled with hate and prejudices and lack understanding of subject one is discussing.

The opinions like "burn the Quran" or "let us draw a sketch" to test and hurt emotions of a billion plus humans are not mere opinions, these are the hate filled thoughts, the driving force behind these thoughts is the superiority complex and serious racist mindset, these people are taught over a period of time to mock any other religion specially Islam, to hate followers of that religion, hold biased views and not to expect and accept something good from other side. These teachings have made them blind in their hate and deprived them of a fair and balanced view (where when one speaks about the wrongs he takes into consideration the good too). The underlying assumption hard-quoted in their beliefs is whosoever is a Muslim he is an evil. This idiocy leads them to believe that if a Muslim is a criminal it is because of his religion, for them even an infant Muslim is to be hated and cannot be trusted. They have problems, mental problems to think without bias and prejudices, for them Islam and all Muslims are responsible for crime of a Muslim or a group that associates itself with Islam, hence hate for Muslims in general without giving it a thought that not two person can be similar.

And lastly expressing hateful thoughts and moving on would have been fine but to reiterate one's such views again and again and trials to make others believe that too, should be checked and confronted. I don't want a situation where I end up mocking and hating Buddhists because one idiot made me believe that all Buddhists are same or are like the ones who live in Burma.

@Slav Defence Bro, the user @cabatli_53 has given me a negative rating for no reason at all.
Can you please explain to me why my post, number 44 in this page deserves neg rating?

Turkey asks for Pakistan's help in development of next Generation Fighter | Page 3

Here is a snip of the post for you:

image.jpg

I don't understand why this guy gives himself the right to make provoking statements and when we reply without any insults etc, they can get away with negative ratings.
Anyway bro, this guy himself has a history of making troll statements about Iran and making statement which are clearly design to provoke. Such people should not be allowed to abuse their powers, otherwise they'll continue to make the provoking statements and they'll try and insulate themselves from replies by misusing their rating ability.

My comment had no insults in it and did not break forum rules nor was it my intention to do such a thing. I made a statement, and backed a portion of it with reference to a source (something you don't see often enough in this forum). What is going on bro? Lets not allow such people to just use their powers here as a weapon against anyone who dares to counter their baseless statements.
@cabatli_53
Could you kindly explain that why rating was given to him.I can read your comment as well,please clarify fast.
..and you on the other hand are advised to avoid such hateful conversation as well.I have gone through your post as well.

regards

@cabatli_53
you on the other hand are advised to avoid such hateful conversation as well.I have gone through your post as well.

regards

Bro, I was not trying to initiate a hateful conversation. But when I see this guy keep making provoking statements, I ultimately end up replying to him. This is not the first time he makes statement trying to demean Iran. You can go in the Iranian section and ask members there. If you look at my history, I have only ever commented to these statements in the Turkish section when they mentioned Iran in demeaning manner. I have not once just went into their section trying to fool around.

My problem is not just with the negative rating, but the problem I have is people like this guy being allowed to provoke and he uses his rating as a weapon to try and prevent people countering.

My comment is clear bro, I just want to know why does that deserve a negative rating. Obviously he will come up with his own excuses,but do you think I deserved such a rating?

Bro, I was not trying to initiate a hateful conversation. But when I see this guy keep making provoking statements, I ultimately end up replying to him. This is not the first time he makes statement trying to demean Iran. You can go in the Iranian section and ask members there. If you look at my history, I have only ever commented to these statements in the Turkish section when they mentioned Iran in demeaning manner. I have not once just went into their section trying to fool around.

My problem is not just with the negative rating, but the problem I have is people like this guy being allowed to provoke and he uses his rating as a weapon to try and prevent people countering.

My comment is clear bro, I just want to know why does that deserve a negative rating. Obviously he will come up with his own excuses,but do you think I deserved such a rating?
Your rating has been reversed,since you claim that it was provocative.However,next time I will not be considering such reason.You could have replied him without getting provoked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iran and Turkey are dear to Pakistanis.Seeing members belong to such sections,having hateful fight like this is really disturbing.Next time,I don't want to see Turks and Iranis fighting like Indians or Pakistanis(amazing,we two have everything reciprocal and is core reason of fight,but you all are muslims and you all must work with unity and have respect) or else they will think of dire consequences,be it TH or simple member,all of you.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom