What's new

Review ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well; you have class.... as well as wisdom.
Wish I could say the same about some of the "title-holders" here. The Forum Mgmt needs to rethink on its policies/criteria that appoint and preserve them and their powers.
Maybe you would like to give that some thought ?

We know what we are doing and you have to trust us.If you have any complains regarding this or you are willing to put forward your suggestions,then you are most welcome to PM webby and us.

regards

Post number 118 and 115,
Very disappointing @PoKeMon .The case isn't exactly what you and @punit are projecting.You two are blaming entire intelligence agency,albeit the situation was completely different.See,you got your info from new channels while we have our own sources.
Be very careful next time before representing your analysis.Post 115 has been reversed while rest are not.I am sorry but @syedali73 have given well justified ratings in such cases.

regards

Sir, Thanks for reversing the rating. I made the 115.

However I will say, if you go through the conversation, people were suggesting mumbai to be drama. Even tankman insinuated the same. Thus I refer peshawar as same drama as mumbai was, just to prove that conspiracy theories can prove anything.

I am sure you wont call mumbai as drama, then my putting of peshawar in the same bracket shall not call wrath on me.

I would be the lowest of the human to call any terrorist incident a drama in which innocents are killed, leave alone the kids.

I just wanted to clear where do I stand with no intentions of contesting your point of view. I know I shall not expect you to go through whole thread to know exact context of my post.

Sir, Thanks for reversing the rating. I made the 115.

However I will say, if you go through the conversation, people were suggesting mumbai to be drama. Even tankman insinuated the same. Thus I refer peshawar as same drama as mumbai was, just to prove that conspiracy theories can prove anything.

I am sure you wont call mumbai as drama, then my putting of peshawar in the same bracket shall not call wrath on me.

I would be the lowest of the human to call any terrorist incident a drama in which innocents are killed, leave alone the kids.

I just wanted to clear where do I stand with no intentions of contesting your point of view. I know I shall not expect you to go through whole thread to know exact context of my post.
Pokemon,
I have gone through the whole post and understood already what were you trying to say,that is why reversed one.Thanks for clarification.

regards

TaimiKhan wanted Indian members to take his bate unfortunately for him no one took it....

I am posting this here because I have awarded negative points for the above comments....

It post no. #32 in facts about "spy master" hameed gul you need to know
Post the link and change your DP.Thats your last warning.Use some suitable DPs which does not offend anyone.Post me what you are uploading first.
regards

Post the link and change your DP.Thats your last warning.Use some suitable DPs which does not offend anyone.Post me what you are uploading first.
regards
His second DP is just as filthy as was his first one, reflective of his filthy mindset, upbringing, and immense insecurity. The DP reads as follows:

"Two countries got independence in 1947. One reached Mars while the other still trying to enter India."

His second DP is just as filthy as was his first one, reflective of his filthy mindset, upbringing, and immense insecurity. The DP reads as follows:

"Two countries got independence in 1947. One reached Mars while the other still trying to enter India."

He won't be spared.He will taste his medicine as well.If they want India to be respected,then they must respect Pakistan as well.Rules are same for everyone.

regards

We know what we are doing and you have to trust us.If you have any complains regarding this or you are willing to put forward your suggestions,then you are most welcome to PM webby and us.

regards

Thanks
Now, since you are also tackling offensive 'signatures' DPTs; I have something for you----- It from Atanz and reads thus: Two countries became independant in 1947. Both along the way got lost. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * PAKISTAN in ISLAMIC RADICALISM and INDIA in Sub Sahara AFRICAN POVERTY * * * * * * * * * * * *

Would you like to take a look at that @Slav Defence......

Thanks
Now, since you are also tackling offensive 'signatures' DPTs; I have something for you----- It from Atanz and reads thus: Two countries became independant in 1947. Both along the way got lost. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * PAKISTAN in ISLAMIC RADICALISM and INDIA in Sub Sahara AFRICAN POVERTY * * * * * * * * * * * *

Would you like to take a look at that @Slav Defence......

However,it does not appear to target or humiliate specific country or India specifically.It seems like highlighting general problems of both country.The assange case was too much,showing Pakistan as a woman and further attempt to disgrace by uploading another offense,chest thumping by showing shining india on mars and Pakistan like jealous neighbor was really disgusting.
I will talk to him tomorrow,Inshallah
regards

He has tasted his medicine and got banned,as promised.Special thanks to Irfan Saheb,see he is not what you conjectured.

Regards

Last edited:
@Slav Defence

OP on this thread has received a negative rating for simply posting an article

Pakistani ISI chief, Hamid Gul had direct links with Osama Bin Laden
This rating has been given by @balixd and I found him sane enough to do so.
Read my post on page 1,what did I said to you people?

I stated that earlier and I have been warning continuously to all poster at PDF for days.

Look at the words of this article,it promotes provocation and hate.It begins with ''disgraced ISI chief''.Since this appears to promote provocation and insult therefore I won't be able to help thread's op at all.
regards
Those are not the words of the person who started the thread,he is just a messanger.
And is it not true many/few in Pakistan itself belive he is one of the reasons for some of the problems Pakistan is facing today.
When we can show respect to kalam sahab then they must respect our sentiments as well.

regards
It dsnt seem to be the case,a thread was started by a thinktank even before he was cremated.if you feel the above thread is flaim bait or trolling intent by the op.so does the below thread.
Kalam was no great man: Don't let news of death confuse you
the reason i am posting here is,because once you are a title holder you are supposed to be above the other posters,if your emotions effect your judgement then he is just another poster with an ability to give ratings,that is not going to improve the quality of the site.
No one can blackmail me,ofcourse.I don't know when this time will come in my life when both Indians and Pakistan will trust me in case of decisions regarding ratings,such a thankless job.
regards
Time wont come unless you take it and here it is infront of you.

Those are not the words of the person who started the thread,he is just a messanger.
And is it not true many/few in Pakistan itself belive he is one of the reasons for some of the problems Pakistan is facing today.

It dsnt seem to be the case,a thread was started by a thinktank even before he was cremated.if you feel the above thread is flaim bait or trolling intent by the op.so does the below thread.
Kalam was no great man: Don't let news of death confuse you
the reason i am posting here is,because once you are a title holder you are supposed to be above the other posters,if your emotions effect your judgement then he is just another poster with an ability to give ratings,that is not going to improve the quality of the site.

Time wont come unless you take it and here it is infront of you.
The thread was cremated and so this thread will be as well.If it wasn't then your complain was supposed to be genuine,but now it is of no relevance.
Decision has been made,no further arguments.

regards

However,it does not appear to target or humiliate specific country or India specifically.It seems like highlighting general problems of both country.The assange case was too much,showing Pakistan as a woman and further attempt to disgrace by uploading another offense,chest thumping by showing shining india on mars and Pakistan like jealous neighbor was really disgusting.
I will talk to him tomorrow,Inshallah
regards

Well, you know as well as I do that there enough general problems on both sides that can be HIGHLIGHTED. So there can be many ways to describe them also.
More so, the person in question has been blessed with an appointment, which has both powers and responsibilities attached. One sees exercise of one and the absence of the other through most of his contributions. Similarly for Syedali, there are more; but later.

Well, you know as well as I do that there enough general problems on both sides that can be HIGHLIGHTED. So there can be many ways to describe them also.
More so, the person in question has been blessed with an appointment, which has both powers and responsibilities attached. One sees exercise of one and the absence of the other through most of his contributions. Similarly for Syedali, there are more; but later.
We have tightened up both.The fact is,that both have reached in their late forties,and there is lot to learn from them.However,regarding their views about any country,it cannot be changed except they can tone down.They have improved alot,if you trust me and we can only push them at certain limit,besides that neither they can change nor we are able to do so.So,at this point,either you put them on ignore list or they do so.
Atanz was promoted by webmaster while syedali was backed by jango,rr,me and webby for promotion b/c of immense knowledge and skills he had,plus he is qualified PHD and perusing his post doctorate for HIV,he is mainly virologist.Recently,new is also promoted not only on basis of quality posts he makes,but he holds PHD degree in electronics.
The reason behind gathering PHDs and military professionals is to get real experts over special topic.Many of our mods and senior mods are also highly qualified.
Hence,for atanz,you better put forward your complain to webmaster sir.

regards

We have tightened up both.The fact is,that both have reached in their late forties,and there is lot to learn from them.However,regarding their views about any country,it cannot be changed except they can tone down.They have improved alot,if you trust me and we can only push them at certain limit,besides that neither they can change nor we are able to do so.So,at this point,either you put them on ignore list or they do so.
Atanz was promoted by webmaster while syedali was backed by jango,rr,me and webby for promotion b/c of immense knowledge and skills he had,plus he is qualified PHD and perusing his post doctorate for HIV,he is mainly virologist.Recently,new is also promoted not only on basis of quality posts he makes,but he holds PHD degree in electronics.
The reason behind gathering PHDs and military professionals is to get real experts over special topic.Many of our mods and senior mods are also highly qualified.
Hence,for atanz,you better put forward your complain to webmaster sir.

regards

Thank you very much for an amplified and reasoned response. I have to be honest with you, it went beyond my expectations.
However, I do not have any issues with either age or qualifications...... the issue is simply that of ATTITUDE. which then translates in to ACTION. People should be commended for their display of knowledge in their respective domains or even out of it.... even more so. But we have to be cautious if that becomes a "fig-leaf" to cover questionable attitudes.

Again, I really appreciate the effort that you have put in to address not just my concerns but even of others.
Warm Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom