What's new

RAW tentacles spreading in Bangladesh

:pissed::pissed::pissed:Now you got to believe me my all fellow Indians...RAW is the most efficient and fruitful agency we got after IIT and ISRO....Now join me to request GOI to increase their pay and perks:big_boss:......If they ask for foreign recommendation or proof i can manage @MBI Munshi recommendation latter and all PDF pakistani's signature.:buba_phone:

RAW has little to exert in BD. SHW and BAL high ups were RAW's "guests" for seven years. SHW/BAL depend totally on RAW for survival/existence. Eventually when they are kicked out all except the top echelon will take refuge in India. The top ones will move to bases already set up in Begumpara, Toronto, elsewhere in Canada, USA,UK and Jamaica- but again under RAW's arrangement.

RAW has little to exert in BD. SHW and BAL high ups were RAW's "guests" for seven years. SHW/BAL depend totally on RAW for survival/existence. Eventually when they are kicked out all except the top echelon will take refuge in India. The top ones will move to bases already set up in Begumpara, Toronto, elsewhere in Canada, USA,UK and Jamaica- but again under RAW's arrangement.
Oh please, ask your fellow BDians, some sites are selectively being blocked by RAW.
Why RAW blocking PDF in Bangladesh?
You just don't want to believe it.
BD is doomed :nana::nana::nana::nana:

Jamatis are on the run...nice work..RAB should target these scums with violence and the intelligence agencies of bangladesh should target their money suppliers, the jamati supporters sitting in the democratic liberal secular countries and sending them money. They should track these and send the data to the other countries to keep them under watch. today jamate-islaam in Bangladesh, tomorrow they will provide support for ISIS boys.

Jamatis are on the run...nice work..RAB should target these scums with violence and the intelligence agencies of bangladesh should target their money suppliers, the jamati supporters sitting in the democratic liberal secular countries and sending them money. They should track these and send the data to the other countries to keep them under watch. today jamate-islaam in Bangladesh, tomorrow they will provide support for ISIS boys.

The Jamaati's you refer to are living peacefully and are not running no where. Now take your sri lalala lam nadoo *** and shoo.

The Jamaati's you refer to are living peacefully and are not running no where. Now take your sri lalala lam nadoo *** and shoo.

Aiyoooo...look at the jamati tongue....lol...you are being hunted down in B'desh by RAB and pay for your crimes...good thing you are ran to England and are sitting under british protection till you do jamati stuff in England...if you do that...:big_boss: we will not see you on defence.pk so often...

you understand, jamati ? LoL...:cheesy:

Aiyoooo...look at the jamati tongue....lol...you are being hunted down in B'desh by RAB and pay for your crimes...good thing you are ran to England and are sitting under british protection till you do jamati stuff in England...if you do that...:big_boss: we will not see you on defence.pk so often...

you understand, jamati ? LoL...:cheesy:

Oh yaara im not a jamaati and so aren't the BD members here.

Yeah well...did you see why this thread has been opened and by whom ? what is there to discuss here seriously ?:omghaha:

Get out of your delusional mind, every Bangladeshi PDF'er is apparently Jamaati to you, but it is nothing but a political party and does nothing to us when your label us one. Jamaat means congregation so you do realise how stupid you sound? People who have affiliations to Jamaat are the most educated and obedient citizens of Bangladesh. You do not understand the political landscape of Bangladesh so don't comment on my country. Adios.

Get out of your delusional mind, every Bangladeshi PDF'er is apparently Jamaati to you, but it is nothing but a political party and does nothing to us when your label us one. Jamaat means congregation so you do realise how stupid you sound? People who have affiliations to Jamaat are the most educated and obedient citizens of Bangladesh. You do not understand the political landscape of Bangladesh so don't comment on my country. Adios.

:wave:

So, you are a jamati ? Defending one so strongly ?

Is there Jamaat in UK ? Are you a part of it there too ?

The point is that RAW may have grabbed someone other than Waqas and who may not be wanted for any terrorist or criminal activity. RAW just took him for another purpose pretending him to be someone else as his arrest had attracted attention in Dhaka.

Hope to see you NEXT in an Indian prison. Just You & your BOOK.

There is a Black Book of RAW in which the names of all the person who RAW want to "GRAB" are written....................

You are Next Buddy.......You are the Chosen ONE!!!

Munshi pls go to a doctor!!!!!! You ae wasting your life!!! There is only ONE LIFE in entire lifetime....... you go RAW phobia....

You know what written on RAW emblem??? The Truth will prevail... Let wait for the Truth... lol

5444930.png

lunatic midgets with their raw phobia LOOOOL

Are...the above person looks exactly like AAMADER PARAR ANOWAR.That reminds me,I didn't give him BOKHSHISH last time I bought cigarette from him:thank_you2::thank_you2:

Back
Top Bottom