What's new

RAW tentacles spreading in Bangladesh

That is the story being given but as I have said it has holes.

No there was a news report in BD claiming that the person kidnapped was not Waqas but someone else.

That's the best you can do?
meh!! You yourself are ignorant and confuse about this issue still blabbering without knowledge. Let 'someone else' s country complaints first as till now no country have claim him. You can know the reason if a country don't claim Its citizen(either he is a terrorist or a spy)!!
Secondly It BD officials who saw no entry stamp on his Pakistani passport so why blame RAW? Blame BD officials for not letting him go.

An article full of claims and allegations. Point out a single legit source for any claim.

For legit sources Asoka Raina, SS. Uban and B. Raman should suffice from a historical perspective. What is happening now seems to be exceeding anything we have seen in the last 4 decades. RAW seems to have a free run in the country.

meh!! You yourself are ignorant and confuse about this issue still blabbering without knowledge. Let 'someone else' s country complaints first as till now no country have claim him. You can know the reason if a country don't claim Its citizen(either he is a terrorist or a spy)!!
Secondly It BD officials who saw no entry stamp on his Pakistani passport so why blame RAW? Blame BD officials for not letting him go.

Write better English and argue coherently and I might take you seriously.

Last edited:
For legit sources Asoka Raina, SS. Uban and B. Raman should suffice from a historical perspective.

Instead of just saying those names should suffice, which I have no idea of, why don't you detail a bit? And why believe only those parts of the story that you like, either doubt it entirely or accept it entirely.
What is happening now seems to be exceeding anything we have seen in the last 4 decades. RAW seems to have a free run in the country.
Keep your country clean, don't let guys like Waqas in there, and it would be RAW free. Don't let it become a battle ground for ISI and RAW.

For legit sources Asoka Raina, SS. Uban and B. Raman should suffice from a historical perspective. What is happening now seems to be exceeding anything we have seen in the last 4 decades. RAW seems to have a free run in the country.

Write better English and argue coherently and I might take you seriously.
Lols I am assuming that you are no less than 40 but believe me your brain has not developed yet.
I see you begging everywhere for your book. Hahahahahaha

Lols I am assuming that you are no less than 40 but believe me your brain has not developed yet.
I see you begging everywhere for your book. Hahahahahaha

Yes that is why it has been downloaded more than 3000 times. Hahahahahaha

Instead of just saying those names should suffice, which I have no idea of, why don't you detail a bit? And why believe only those parts of the story that you like, either doubt it entirely or accept it entirely.

No one has to use his critical faculties and not believe the whole story. You can find the details of RAW activities in my book from a historical perspective and for more recent stuff read the articles in this thread.

That would be comforting to you Indians ... but no. All are legitimate downloads by others.
haha well you are arguing about number of times your book has been downloaded, says everything about you and your book. Hahaha seriously!!

No one has to use his critical faculties and not believe the whole story. You can find the details of RAW activities in my book from a historical perspective and for more recent stuff read the articles in this thread.

The entire article is full of allegations, false claims. The only legitimate part of the article is the one where it says BD gives shelter to terrorists:
Report goes that hardcore ULFA leader Anup Chetia who is in Bangladesh prison had cautioned his associates hiding in Bangladesh to take shelter elsewhere.
rest, lies and made-up stories.

ঢাকার বিমানবন্দর থেকে যে লোকটিকে ‘র’ ধরে নিয়ে গেছে সে আসলে কোন জিয়াউর রহমান বা ওয়াক্কাস নামের কেউ নয়। সে একজন বাংলাদেশী প্রযুক্তিবিদ। তাকে ধরে নিয়ে যাওয়ার পেছনে মূলত কাজ করেছে বিদেশে একটি প্রযুক্তি ডিল। যে কাজটি পেতে ভারতীয়রা চেষ্টা করেছে, কিন্তু বাংলাদেশী ঐ প্রযুক্তিবিদ তার যোগ্যতায় অর্জন করেছিল। এই ডিলটি কয়েক বিলিয়ন ডলারের। তাই ‘র’ নিজেদের সম্পৃক্ত করেছে। ঐ ব্যক্তিটির কাছ থেকে প্রযুক্তির সব কিছু নিয়ে এখন বিলিয়ন ডলারের ঐ ডিলটি ভারতীয়দের কব্জায় চলে গেছে। তবে শেখ হাসিনা বা তার কেউ এর কোন অংশ পেয়েছে কিনা জানা যায় নাই।

So apparently the person arrested is not an IM operative but a Bangladeshi Scientist. And he has been abducted because India will acquire all the necessary technical data from this man to gain a Billion dollar contract in a foreign country.

Now, the question is who is this Bangladeshi scientist? If he is abducted/missing for so many days, naturally his family must be tremendously worried about him. We must assume that,his family must have lodged a missing complain by now. Is there any missing complaint registered? It is not difficult to trace. A brilliant scientist missing/abducted by foreign intelligence must have enraged any country with minimum self respect by now.
Next question will be which is this deal? Is it possible to seize a billion dollar deal by just abducting it's legal winner and his documents? That's too within such a few days? It not only sounds impossible but hilarious to whoever have basic knowledge on how a tender procedure is carried out.

উল্লেখ্য, নিজেদের এজেন্ট আটক হওয়ার ঘটনা ঘটলে পাকিস্তানের পক্ষ থেকে এখনো কোন প্রতিক্রিয়া না দেখানো অস্বাভাবিক বলেই সংশ্লিষ্ট মহল মনে করছে। এছাড়া ‘র’ ছিনতাই করা বাংলাদেশীকে আড়াল করতেই কাপড় দিয়ে পেঁচিয়ে একজন অজানা ব্যক্তির ছবি মিডিয়ায় প্রকাশ করে। বিলিয়ন ডলারের ডিল বলে কথা।
Nothing unnatural about it. At least not to one who take a glance of one news paper even once in a week.

So apparently the person arrested is not an IM operative but a Bangladeshi Scientist. And he has been abducted because India will acquire all the necessary technical data from this man to gain a Billion dollar contract in a foreign country.

Now, the question is who is this Bangladeshi scientist? If he is abducted/missing for so many days, naturally his family must be tremendously worried about him. We must assume that,his family must have lodged a missing complain by now. Is there any missing complaint registered? It is not difficult to trace. A brilliant scientist missing/abducted by foreign intelligence must have enraged any country with minimum self respect by now.
Next question will be which is this deal? Is it possible to seize a billion dollar deal by just abducting it's legal winner and his documents? That's too within such a few days? It not only sounds impossible but hilarious to whoever have basic knowledge on how a tender procedure is carried out.

Nothing unnatural about it. At least not to one who take a glance of one news paper even once in a week.
Bangladeshi scientist? LMFAO!!!

A scientist who won Billion dollar contract was abducted and still not a single Bangladeshi knows his name till now.
LMFAO!! Seriously? Haha where are his family members? Why nobody in Bnagladesh is revealing his identity and raising this issue? Haha err wait because Its a propaganda and nothing else. Haha

Any thing that will keep away terrorist ULFA supporters out of power is accepted to India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom