What's new

RAW tentacles spreading in Bangladesh

Are...the above person looks exactly like AAMADER PARAR ANOWAR.That reminds me,I didn't give him BOKHSHISH last time I bought cigarette from him:thank_you2::thank_you2:

I know you are just another 5.5 ft weak bangladeshi.... and Modi is Gujarati, so dont compare please. Modi is the boss of RAW , that RAW which gave you identity as bangladeshi, they created bangladesh. So don't insult by comparing with a bangladeshi.

I know you are just another 5.5 ft weak bangladeshi.... and Modi is Gujarati, so dont compare please. Modi is the boss of RAW , that RAW which gave you identity as bangladeshi, they created bangladesh. So don't insult by comparing with a bangladeshi.
Compare? With who?Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......
My little boy is 13+ and 6" shorter than me at 5'5":p:
BTW my cousin got married to gujjus family in dhaka recently so modi is practically my Taoi( brother in laws father/uncle).
Raw? I am not prehistorical Neanderthal. I take my foods cooked,TARKA MARKE.....

10329270_682795901802603_1732598108386709070_n.jpg

Look at Inu a confirmed RAW asset who had coined the slogan, "Sipaee SipaeeBhai Bhai /Officer'er Kalla Chai".

The story also said that there is a raw office in BD. But as you said it has holes!
Enough already..TOI is my favorite tabloid...give it some slack.

On a serious note though: The Night shift head of immigration police @ Dhaka airport is a wonderful person. Native place is at Murshirabad. He facilitated my entire company's Sales conference trip to Bangkok (for all the corporate group related formalities before taking off@2012). He also has well established relatives this side of the border.

Two immigration officers @Foreigner's registration desk speak superb WB accented Bangla. Used to encounter them pretty frequently.

Were these 3 leads good enough?8-)

Compare? With who?Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......
My little boy is 13+ and 6" shorter than me at 5'5":p:
BTW my cousin got married to gujjus family in dhaka recently so modi is practically my Taoi( brother in laws father/uncle).
Raw? I am not prehistorical Neanderthal. I take my foods cooked,TARKA MARKE.....

Next time don't measure yourself standing on a chair, problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom