What's new

Raheel Shareef visiting LOC - Met every victim of Indian firing at LOC

RIP Civilians... Looks like instruction to BSF has been to give proportional response.

PR machinery in full swing. Ground being prepared for the great savior...

India has nothing to gain by breaking ceasefire at LOC or the border, only Pakistan has motives

(1) Internationalising Kashmir issue
(2) Keeping the enemy boogie alive and hence maintaining the importance of PA
(3) Stopping India's fencing work or damage the fencing
(4) Pushing infiltrators and more.

I don't believe Pakistan Rangers till date have killed or captured a single person trying to cross LOC while BSF has intercepted 10s. This speaks amply about who is the culprit in these ceasefire violations

This is called real leader from people who fell pain in peoples pain

Action speaks loder than wordz

Do we still need these leaders who cant go and meet people in probleums becoz they dont want to miss lavish lifes of presidant and Pm house

Democracy and constitution is bitch of these leaders

For me pakistan is important not democracy and constitution which made to scratch meat from poor peoples

I salute to genreal raheel and salute to woman who brought this brave heart as a real lion

This man did what no one can

neither nm nor ns can win next elections if they indulge in war. And both of el luv that ' takht'. army gen of both countries are responsible for this childish behaviour and tit for tat bullsht.

in that case , Rahul Gandhi also visited ppl from other side of border.
This is called real leader from people who fell pain in peoples pain

Action speaks loder than wordz

Do we still need these leaders who cant go and meet people in probleums becoz they dont want to miss lavish lifes of presidant and Pm house

Democracy and constitution is bitch of these leaders

For me pakistan is important not democracy and constitution which made to scratch meat from poor peoples

I salute to genreal raheel and salute to woman who brought this brave heart as a real lion

This man did what no one can

great gesture by coas to show that the army is not oblivious to the pain of the people that suffer from Indian aggression at the LOC. This will help boost the morale of the people who are suffering from such instances. A fine step. Our politicians should take a leaf out of his book and visit there as well.

You know what on second thought they shouldn't visit. These guys shut the entire hospital when theybdobsuch visits.

India has nothing to gain by breaking ceasefire at LOC or the border, only Pakistan has motives

(1) Internationalising Kashmir issue
(2) Keeping the enemy boogie alive and hence maintaining the importance of PA
(3) Stopping India's fencing work or damage the fencing
(4) Pushing infiltrators and more.

I don't believe Pakistan Rangers till date have killed or captured a single person trying to cross LOC while BSF has intercepted 10s. This speaks amply about who is the culprit in these ceasefire violations

Why would pakistan need to push infiltrators when there is ample recruitment within Indian occupied kashmir ? Ignorance is bliss that Indians still believe that BS Pakistan who fighting two front war within would want to provoke India.

Back
Top Bottom