What's new

Raheel Shareef visiting LOC - Met every victim of Indian firing at LOC

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

As a result of Indian firing, 46 civilians got injured and 10 got killed - and all are civilians. This tells in which direction Indian soldiers are firing.

Gen Raheel has said
  • Indian firing at LOC is for a purpose and reflection of a desire of war
  • India has crossed all lines in attacking civilians
  • By killing civilians, India has shown its cowardness

Last edited:
CNfyPZkUEAASeXe.jpg
CNfyPZwVEAEEr0I.jpg

I have just finished cleaning all the necessary weapons that I can use, I believe now that the war with India is not far. I would love to see marching our Military in New Delhi and in Mumbai Inshallah.

Defense minister said that "There is no time for limited war, if India attacks us we will respond at time and place of our choice".

Well by looking at the recent events like Afghanistan border situation, LOC, working boundary, India really was involved big time in supporting terrorists inside Pakistan. From Waziristan to Karachi including Balochistan, otherwise there is no apparent reason for this much aggression. (don't even think of mentioning infiltration attempt at LOC and Pak Rangers cover fire, its an old refuge Indians take to avoid blame)

Civilians in Pakistan are outraged and burnt Taranga.

Modi is in need of a war and it is getting more of a reality now. The only purpose of killing civilians is to offend Pakistan and make it respond back. Pakistan however needs to finish its decisive operation against terrorists.

Spotting Indian desires, Gen Raheel has asked military to finish the operation on the western border as soon as possible as there will be another challenge from another enemy on the Eastern border soon.

If Modi really is looking for a war, which I believe he is, there is lot to support that (his pre election campaign, his Bangladesh speech, his UAE speech, 56 inch chest, kanty say kanta, mayanmar, butt hurt in Afghanistan) then he must be an idiot, really an idiot. That man needs to understand this is not something like Gujarat riots where after killing innocent people he will walk free and become a PM, this is war between countries where India has to loose a lot.

If Modi really is looking for a war, which I believe he is, there is lot to support that (his pre election campaign, his Bangladesh speech, his UAE speech, 56 inch chest, kanty say kanta, mayanmar, butt hurt in Afghanistan) then he must be an idiot, really an idiot. That man needs to understand this is not something like Gujarat riots where after killing innocent people he will walk free and become a PM, this is war between countries where India has to loose a lot.
But the thing is you can't afford initiating war which India knows very well..we may have a lot to lose but you will lose everything should a war take place.

But the thing is you can't afford initiating war which India knows very well..we may have a lot to lose but you will lose everything should a war take place.

Read again dear I have clearly stated who wishes war, whose actions support that he is heading for a war and he had it all along in his head before taking the office. Forget about us loosing or you loosing, the man responsible for our mutual resultant destruction would be your PM.

Neither can India. There aren't nations that share borders that will be able to weather the storm of an active war.

India doesn't need to worry in this regard. The whole Pakistani nation will unite if a war starts. And we have friends that will help us through the back door. India has more to lose than Pakistan. It's economy...forget being the next superpower.

Dude if a war does happen i would love the idea of defending my nation :)
Let em come but we need to finish all the ops first ...

Can we fight along with pak army (civilians) if war happened?just asking because I will love to:sniper::pakistan::guns::butcher:
of course man
we can enrole but for that the military would have to ask us to which i doubt will happen because our military is superior but we can still defend as civilians if we want to

Back
Top Bottom