What's new

RACES IN PAKISTAN

How come there isn't a sectioning detailing the Muhajirs or the Urdu-speaking people in Pakistan. I'm sure they're an important part of Pakistani society since both the current President and the recently ex prime minister were both urdu-speaking.

But to be honest there are a whole lot of ethnicities in pakistan now. Muhajirs, Burmese, Bengalis, somalis, those that follow Agha Khan ( i forget what they're called).

Ok I can call them ethnic groups.

Fine

Bro get some knowledge.Punjanis have no link what so ever with the pathans.

Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans, Baloch, Northern Areas people are all from the same ancestral stock that moved to the Indus Valley from central Asia, thousands of years ago. The DIFFERENCE between each is the amount of Dravidianization each has undergone. I can post evidence for this, and will do say later.

pATHANS ARE JUS ANOTHER People .Punjabis are aryans and their languages their features and other attributes are similar to that f aryans.

Not really, at least not imo, since we have no solid idea what an Aryan looked like. However, we should be 99.9999% certain they looked like the characters in the Rig Veda. Some had coloured hair, some had coloured eyes, some were dark haired and dark eyed. The Punjabis are (on the whole, though not entirely) more dark haired and dark eyed than Pathans - this is because Pathans are more closer to the original Aryan stock, and less Dravidianized, or Persianized. The Pathans on the border with Afghanistan would be the closest to pure Aryans, at least in Asia. The Punjabis would be closer to being Aryans than say a Gujerati or a Rajput from Rajasthan.

THEY ARE NOT LOCAL INDIANS THe local Indians arenot aryans .Bt even in India the punjabis their have Aryan roots.

India is predominantly Dravidian. The Punjabis of India (excluding those that crossed over at Partition from Pakistan), are less Aryan than the Punjabis of Pakistan, who are less Aryan than the Pathans.

If you read my post CAREFULLY I wrote that that some of the scholars said that Balochis are Arab race so theyy are either ARABS/Iranians or very few scholars say that they are cent asian origin.

Outdated stuff. We know for a fact Baochis are from central asia, like Pathans in fact. Their language is another matter.

"The Dravidian culture blossomed over the centuries and gave rise to the Indus Valley Civilization of Ancient India" .. need I say anymore? It's obviously written by some Indian claiming the Indus Valley Civilization was a Tamil/Dravidian civilization.

I am sorry I didnt even take a word from MOSCHIACH about Pathans I would send you the source.PATHANS them selves say that they are from Bani Israel then how can you contradict that .

People can wish that they are from Israel, they can wish they're from Sri Lanka, but genetics will tell the truthful answer. And Pathans are from Central Asia and are very Aryan (which can be proved).

There are some very strong arguments in favour of that.The tribal elders them selves say that Pathans are a bani israel race.YOu cannot cannot cannnot contradict that .If you wish then you can have a debate with me on this issue.

Sure, debate. I will add more later.

mosabja,

I'm pathan and me and my ancestors are not from Israel.

Well You can DENY but an INDIAN doctor has confirmed that the GENES of AFRIDI tribesmen in INDIA are linked to ISRAELIS .I ll give you the source

Well You can DENY but an INDIAN doctor has confirmed that the GENES of AFRIDI tribesmen in INDIA are linked to ISRAELIS .I ll give you the source

Dude, read the papers in creditable scientific journals, not some Indian witchdoctor's analysis.

Buddy the reserch was done by an Indian doctor Now it will be confirmed by UK university.they are working on this and soon we shall have the prove of PATHANS.

Check out this link

The Israeli history of the Pathans

MOSABJA, Your link is to "Fazli Azeem.com". This is not a creditable link. I'll repeat it, NO CREDITABLE AUTHOR now believes the Pathans are Semitic or from Banu Israel or one of the lost tribes. It's just a hoax that was created in the 17th century for politics. All the proof you need to show that Pathans are not Semitic, but are central asian is found in the image below.

Pathans are only extreme either they are extreme genius or extreme stupid, extreme friends or extreme enemies.
Is it only my impression or you guys also inclined to my theory?

Mosabja, can you do some research on Kiyani race? ;)

Pathans are only extreme either they are extreme genius or extreme stupid, extreme friends or extreme enemies.
Is it only my impression or you guys also inclined to my theory?

Mosabja, can you do some research on Kiyani race? ;)

Could be right. But do you have any evidence? I would say they can be geniuses since they (Pathans) have had great civilizations in the past. It's a bit of a bad phase right now though it would seem.

MOSABJA, Your link is to "Fazli Azeem.com". This is not a creditable link. I'll repeat it, NO CREDITABLE AUTHOR now believes the Pathans are Semitic or from Banu Israel or one of the lost tribes. It's just a hoax that was created in the 17th century for politics. All the proof you need to show that Pathans are not Semitic, but are central asian is found in the image below.

I think you need a GORA(English wirter ) to be a CREDIBLE writer.
According to sir William Jones, the Afghans are one of the lost ten tribes of bani-israel mentioned by the prophet isdras that escaped from captivity of bakhth nasr and took refuge in asarah; identical with the modern hazarajat in Afghanistan. Sawal was the descendant of Yahuda s/o Hazrat Yaqub alaihis-salam in 5th generation who had six sons, two of them being Armia and barkhia. After their marriages, Afghan was born to Armia and Asif to barkhia. After the death of Sawal, the kingdom came into the hands of king Dawood who appointed Afghan as commander of the army and Asif, as consultant for the state affairs. They maintained these posts under king Suleman also. A few centuries after the death of Sawal, bakhth nasr captured Palestine, and resultantly the children of Israel, including Afghan and Asif, left the territory of Palestine and setting in Ghor (Afghanistan) and over-powered the locals of Ghor. The children of Israel speared towards Kabul and Kandahar and then permanently settled in the kohistan-i-ghor, koh-i-feroz koh-i-khorasan and Kabul etc

I think you need a GORA(English wirter ) to be a CREDIBLE writer.
According to sir William Jones, the Afghans are one of the lost ten tribes of bani-israel mentioned by the prophet isdras that escaped from captivity of bakhth nasr and took refuge in asarah; identical with the modern hazarajat in Afghanistan. Sawal was the descendant of Yahuda s/o Hazrat Yaqub alaihis-salam in 5th generation who had six sons, two of them being Armia and barkhia. After their marriages, Afghan was born to Armia and Asif to barkhia. After the death of Sawal, the kingdom came into the hands of king Dawood who appointed Afghan as commander of the army and Asif, as consultant for the state affairs. They maintained these posts under king Suleman also. A few centuries after the death of Sawal, bakhth nasr captured Palestine, and resultantly the children of Israel, including Afghan and Asif, left the territory of Palestine and setting in Ghor (Afghanistan) and over-powered the locals of Ghor. The children of Israel speared towards Kabul and Kandahar and then permanently settled in the kohistan-i-ghor, koh-i-feroz koh-i-khorasan and Kabul etc

It has nothing to do with wanting a reference from a Western writer. By credible, I mean a recent journal article that is from a credible scientific magazine. Not the meanderings of some old archaeologist that used out of date technology to concoct his theories. Recent technologies in genetics are the only truthful assessment of ancestry. And the pashtun ancestry does not match that of Semitic people. It does match that of ancient central asian people though.

There's a lot of Aryan race stuff going on here!! Are you guys Neo-Nazis or something?

There's a lot of Aryan race stuff going on here!! Are you guys Neo-Nazis or something?

Your Aryan-NeoNazis are the biggest bunch of ignorant dipshyts ever to grace the internet. I'm talking about the ones that post on Stormfront. The definition of Aryan does in no way relate to them, or to ALL white people. The Aryans were a SMALL group of people living in central asia thousands of years ago. They wrote books such as the Rig Veda and one wrote the Avestan (though I'm pretty sure they didn't migrate into Iran).

What happened was that Hitler (and in fact the Iranian administration in the 1940s) wanted to convince themselves and their populations that they were a super race. So they manipulated the word "Aryan" from history into whatever suited them, and the modern Western NeoNazis are too thick to realize that genetics can prove that 90% of them are not Aryan, and have no relation to any of the historical Aryans.

It has nothing to do with wanting a reference from a Western writer. By credible, I mean a recent journal article that is from a credible scientific magazine. Not the meanderings of some old archaeologist that used out of date technology to concoct his theories. Recent technologies in genetics are the only truthful assessment of ancestry. And the pashtun ancestry does not match that of Semitic people. It does match that of ancient central asian people though.

Can you prove form any GENETIC RESEARCH that Pathans are Cent asian race .

I told you that an INDIAN DOCTOR has GENETICALLY PROVED ISRAELI ancestory
of pathans and his research is to be verified by British team of doctors.So you have to wait for some time for that sort of a research to come.

Can you prove form any GENETIC RESEARCH that Pathans are Cent asian race .

I told you that an INDIAN DOCTOR has GENETICALLY PROVED ISRAELI ancestory
of pathans and his research is to be verified by British team of doctors.So you have to wait for some time for that sort of a research to come.

Dude, just a suggestion, don't use the words "Indian" and "research" in the same sentence when debating with RR.

Back
Top Bottom