What's new

Are Pashtuns descendants of Bani Israel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punjabis IQ levels are generally higher than pashtuns. But contrary to popular belief not all pashtuns are dumb people. They just get the thing little late, that's why they become a target of jokes . AQ khan was a Pashtun, many high intellectuals were pashtuns.

Yeah not sure about IQ levels among Punjabis. The perception is it’s higher than Pashtuns but I would differ in the sense that cousin marriages are really prevalent and it has been proven scientifically that it impacts genetics negatively

Actually no AQ Khan was an Urdu speaking Indian muhajjr

The irony is, certain Israeli news sites and blogs started this nonsense years ago. If you read the comment sections, the Israelis consider Pashtun to be beautiful people who are the lost Israeli tribe. Cambridge University has also written research papers on the subject matter validating such nonsensical claims.

Interesting okay… lol well tbh I don’t buy this logic. I’m a Kashmiri and we are told to be Jews as well, Probably because of our nose, which is clearly false because we were Brahmin (high caste) Hindus.

Last edited:
There are theories of Pashtuns (large amounts of people from Pakistan & Afghanistan, including Imran Khan, Malala, myself, and many others) are descendants of exiled lost tribes of Bani Israel.

"Bani Israel theory. There is a tradition among the Pashtuns of being descended from the exiled lost tribes of Israel. This tradition was referenced in 19th-century Western scholarship and was also incorporated in the "Lost Tribes" literature popular at the time (notably George Moore's The Lost Tribes of 1861)."

Also interesting is that Netanyahu/Israel sees "Pakistan" along with Iran as their biggest threat now, people who could be very similar to them.

The Prophet has said that two groups in my ummah (group of my followers) shall be successful. One which fights in Hind (India) and the other that accompanies Hadhrat Isa (Jesus) when he comes back.

The group that conquers India could very well be Pakistan (with Afghanistan siding with Pakistan), so a large Pashtun group. This group then carries black flags to fight against Israel's dajjal army, perhaps? Just my own gathering.

No they are not and the whole idea is ridiculous.
It has been destroyed be geneticists, historical experts etc.
Be proud of your roots and culture.
Thread closed (you can already see bigoted comments creeping in).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom