What's new

I am a Muslim of the Indian subcontinent. Let me tell you a story. This is the story of my life.

I found the logic of 'Hindu ancestors' stupid many Hindutva preachers try to convince Muslims. Every Muslim's ancestor at some point of history followed other religions even the Arabs of Mecca and Medina. Why any Muslims have to abandon his current faith and embrace Hinduism for the love of some distant ancestors who may or may not have been Hindus? And why only Hindu ancestors matter? Why not Muslim ancestors who came latter? What about my ancestors ten thousands years ago when none of the current religions now prevalent in the world existed and my ancestors followed shamanistic rituals? For me, my Muslim ancestors 500 years ago, Hindu ancestors 1000 years ago, my shamanistic ancestors 10,000 years ago and my Homo Sapiens ancestors 100,000 years ago have little influence and importance. There is no point of feeling of love only for Hindu ancestors and ignoring others and abandoning my current identity as a Muslim. Hindus should stop such stupid arguments.
What is good and new and different in Islam ..other than heavy load of fear factors to force submission? Anything unique which was not there earlier.. Why so much fearmongering ....where is freedom and choice?

Because Islam and Christianity is superior to the crazy idol worshipping nonsense prevalent across India, look it's a simple reason, just because you can't accept it is not my problem
who said my accepting is your problem? you have bigger problems .

who said my accepting is your problem? you have bigger problems .

Then what's with this Hindu shit, no one wants to go back to your freaky weird Idols

It's like asking people to leave technology and go back to living in caves and worshiping rocks

Then what's with this Hindu shit, no one wants to go back to your freaky weird Idols

It's like asking people to leave technology and go back to living in caves and worshiping rocks
you wouldn't understand all that, leave it to your superiors.

From 0 to 24% of population by 1947 is not of sufficient scale. ???

There is no denying that events of 1947 triggered the biggest recorded documented demographic change in human history. Democratic principles of self determination are the reasons for it not religion.

There is no denying that events of 1947 triggered the biggest recorded documented demographic change in human history. Democratic principles of self determination are the reasons for it not religion.
huh? this growth is before 1947. 0 to 25% against your prior claim. slippery you are

Yet you've managed to do just that

US wants a free run for christian missionaries to convert India into a christian nation. What are you views on that ?

FrNhvH6aAAIyw8e

US wants a free run for christian missionaries to convert India into a christian nation. What are you views on that ?

FrNhvH6aAAIyw8e
US as a nation and govt does not and has not ever asked for free reign to convert.
If we find some missionary doing it chuck them out.

He has just posted proof of a US govt. body asking for just that.
A fine but important distinction between asking for religious freedom and asking for a 'free rein to convert'.

But getting past that, even this nonsense from US International Religious Freedom commission, if true, is totally unwarranted and India has rightly told them to take a hike.

Back
Top Bottom