What's new

Quran and 2012 .... Very Interesting !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knower of the unseen! so He does not reveal His secrets to any,

Except to him whom He chooses as an apostle; for surely He makes a guard to march before him and after him,

So that He may know that they have truly delivered the messages of their Lord, and He encompasses what is with them and He records the number of all things.

So if allah does not reveal secrets to anyone but his chosen apostle then how are you making these predictions?

Are you trying to say that you know all these things because you have been chosen to deliver the message of the lord?

Arent you committing blasphemy by claiming to know what allah has in store for us

I think this thread is going the wrong way ... I just found those videos interesting and posted them here thinking someone might understand them better but seems like no one like me has any idea of Prime numbers or Quran .......

There is no point arguing with Ali Adam coz none of us has the knowledge to argue with him on this topic ....

If you want to dig further, take these to some Alim and consult him otherwise just leave it and time will tell ....

I think this thread is going the wrong way ... I just found those videos interesting and posted them here thinking someone might understand them better but seems like no one like me has any idea of Prime numbers or Quran .......

There is no point arguing with Ali Adam coz none of us has the knowledge to argue with him on this topic ....

If you want to dig further, take these to some Alim and consult him otherwise just leave it and time will tell ....

I know enough about the Riemann Hypothesis and prime numbers - one of my specializations was Number theory. And I have fair understanding of Quantam physics.

Nothing about what he said makes sense.

Just because he is spouting from the Quran does not make him right. He is probably committing shirk by interpreting it wrongly.

I bet you do not have a half an understanding of what the Riemann hypothesis says. Or Quantum physics for that matter.

See my Helical Particle Waves book if you care. May be you will learn some new theory that debunk both relativity and QM in one go and yet keep their results intact. HPW explains what happens under the hood rather than probabilities or dilations.

Next time when you open your mouth at least check the auther out before you do.

As for the Riemann Hypothesis, read the "Prime Obsession" book or watch "The Music of the Primes" for an overview.

Have some share at least for the sake of your own genuis "Srinivasa Ramanujan" may God bless his soul in his grave.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

I'll try to stick around and argue.

right aliadam. What do you think will happen in 2012 and what evidence do you have to back up your claim?

I know enough about the Riemann Hypothesis and prime numbers - one of my specializations was Number theory. And I have fair understanding of Quantam physics.

Nothing about what he said makes sense.

Just because he is spouting from the Quran does not make him right. He is probably committing shirk by interpreting it wrongly.

Excellent we have some number theoriest here, please tellu us why 0^0 is 1 or 0! is 1. I know these are basic but for the others to understand.

Then tell us what is so special about prime numbers please?

The tell us what do you think "Light" is?

Look forward to reading some thought-out replies please not just agruing.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

Salam brother ...

Ali ur research is very interesting, but like u urself appreciate we should be vigilent ouselves & try to verify if we doubt it. :tup:

Could u tell us HOW did u choose surah # 55 (Ar-Rahmaan) as being pointed in surah "The Key" (Fatihah)...???

I mean what made u think that "The Key" was pointing towards surah#55....?

Allah swt swears by the prime number (Al-Watr or standalone numbers) is surat Al-Fajr aya 3.

HE also swore on even #s,,, so u might wanna research on even #s as well,,,

I'll try to stick around and argue.

right aliadam. What do you think will happen in 2012 and what evidence do you have to back up your claim?

You obviously haven't even made an affort to read my summay or listen to the video,let alone vlaidate it. When you do so then ask specific questions and I will try my best to answer all your and others' questions.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

You obviously haven't even made an affort to read my summay or listen to the video,let alone vlaidate it. When you do so then ask specific questions and I will try my best to answer all your and others' questions.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

I haven't i am in a bit for hurry. So please just tell sumarise what you think will happen on 2012. And do you have any evidence to back up your claim.

a breif sumarry will do.

got to go I'll repley when i get back if this thread is open till then please lay out you claim and evidence for it thank you .

Ali Adams
God > infinity
Ali please don't even answer those who are here just to post silly comments,,, coz they r the ones "whose hearts are sealed & they will never understand" no matter how hard u try,,, so don't waste ur calories trying to make them understand... let them post their stupid remarks & let them enjoy themselves...
-
-
-
& Ali when u write surah's name,,, kindly also write it's #, it makes it easy for us to fing that surah,,, otherwise we have to go thru ALL the names looking for that particular surah... Thanks.

I haven't i am in a bit for hurry. So please just tell sumarise what you think will happen on 2012. And do you have any evidence to back up your claim.

a breif sumarry will do.

I think those 2 videos are summary of his research .... Please watch them if you are that desperate or else stay out of it and let "A" nd "Ali Adam" debate as only they here have any clue about numbers ...

See my Helical Particle Waves book if you care. May be you will learn some new theory that debunk both relativity and QM in one go and yet keep their results intact. HPW explains what happens under the hood rather than probabilities or dilations.

Next time when you open your mouth at least check the auther out before you do.

As for the Riemann Hypothesis, read the "Prime Obsession" book or watch "The Music of the Primes" for an overview.

Have some share at least for the sake of your own genuis "Srinivasa Ramanujan" may God bless his soul in his grave.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

You have not claimed anything worthwhile except for random excerpts from the Quran.

String theory explains matter in a much concise manner rather than your theory - most of which is copy pasted from Gaasenbeek's papers. Please explain to me how your theory explains the presence of Bose Einstein Condensates . Plus , the duality of light is not visualizing it a normal plane which you are HPW (in your paper assumes)

I don't need to read story books when it comes to the Riemann Hypothesis. I know what it is. And why it is so hard to prove.

The Riemann Hypothesis deals with only the distribution of Zeros in the Riemann Zeta function. It is named after Bernhard Riemann, who tried to establish a relationship between its zeros and the distribution of prime numbers. AKS primality test which is a deterministic primality-proving algorithm already exists which can determine whether a number is prime or composite within polynomial time.

Since you mentioned Ramanujam if you can explain it to me- what an Ihara zeta function in simple terms ( a normal graduate math student who has taken number theory would know this ) - I would believe you can at least talk math with me. If you do not know about it - here read about it and then you can explain to me. - Ihara zeta function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Later we can talk about cyclotomic fields and Hilbert Polya Conjecture ... and their applications in the Riemann Hypothesis.

And why light?

All matter show wave - particle duality.

Excellent we have some number theoriest here, please tellu us why 0^0 is 1 or 0! is 1. I know these are basic but for the others to understand.

Then tell us what is so special about prime numbers please?

The tell us what do you think "Light" is?

Look forward to reading some thought-out replies please not just agruing.

I am not explaining what limits are and what factorials are. I am not a high school teacher.
Let us discuss the more cooler stuff above.

Ali ur research is very interesting, but like u urself appreciate we should be vigilent ouselves & try to verify if we doubt it. :tup:

Could u tell us HOW did u choose surah # 55 (Ar-Rahmaan) as being pointed in surah "The Key" (Fatihah)...???

I mean what made u think that "The Key" was pointing towards surah#55....?

Salam brother, there is no relationship from surat Al-Rahaman back to surat Al-Fatiha. It is the other way round.

First I found that surat Al-Fatiha was built on prime numbers [7 verses, 29 words, 139 letters], with prime digit sums [7, 11, 13], and even the sum of theses sum [31] is prime too.

Then I found that 7.29.139 and 139.29.7 are primes too (remove the "." I just put them there to see where they come from]

Then remembered that surat Al-Rahmaan has a much repeated verse so I wanted to find if it was repeated prime number and it was [31].

Then I wanted to see if the 31 positions (verse numbers) are prime but they weren't [9 are and 22 not], so I thought of drawing them on a graph to see if they spell the word Allah for example but nothing came out.

The I graphed the gaps between them and once again nothing came out.

So I added them us because you cannot subtract them or you will end into negative, you cannot multiply as you will get composite (non-prime) and you cannot divide them as you will go below 1 and into non-integer numbers). So the addition gave me 1433 which is a prime number with a prime digit sum too (1+4+3+3=11) just like surat Al-Fatiha showed us and I was happy at that for few days.

After few days I realized that the current (then in 2008) hijri year was 1429AH and that is only 4 years away from 1433AH and the whole world is talking about 2012 so I became very happy to have found evidence from the Quran for 2012 but nobody cared and some told me I was doing kufir etc.

So I left the UAE to China and after a month I came back for VISA and was sitting next to some Muslim man from Mali and when I asked him to count the repeated verses in the Merciful chapter, he instead started counting the words of the chapter so I corrected him and we got the 31 verses, we add them up together and found 1433 showed him the hijri date was 1429AH and suggested 1433 could be a reference to 1433AH and end of story.

Then as I leant from life that nothing ever happens by coincident (not even a fly path) so I decided to count the words myself as God has just shown me the man doing so for a purpose. So as I was nearing the end I thought I was homing on 365 words but instead I got 355 words.

So I recounted and again 355 words.

Then almost within seconds I realized this is hijri year (lunar) and it has 11 days less than a solar year, but then again that should be 354 words not 355.

So I recounted and once again 355 words.

So I looked at the Hijri calendar for the year 1433AH and GOD BEHOLD it had 355 days. It is a leap year.

No one can imagine my happiness then up in the middle of the heaven receiving the missing link that 1433 is a reference to 1433AH :)

Everything fell into place then. Every word in the chapter points to a day in the Hijri year 1433AH and that immediately gave me 31 events each lasting 4 days because the verse has 4 words and even the dates for the events became known from mapping the word numbers to the day numbers in the year.

After few months in China people started demanding that I should find the locations of these events and after some thought I realized it is much easier than what I though. I was developing my QuranCode software and writing my Quran and 2012 book then.

The fact that each even lasts 4 days is the BIG CLUE. I started to try to find what type of events that would start and stop 31 times and every time lasts exactly 4 days.

Then I realized that if the events are coming from outer space then whatever hitting the Earth on one point for 4 days will sweep the Earth along a circle as it spins around 4 times in 4 days. That meant the locations are latitudes not cities.

Then when I found that the verse numbers themselves 13, ..., 77 fit with the range of latitude from 0 to 90 I was happy to think that these numbers are the latitudes but once while I was explaining this to someone in China I realized that these numbers not only fit within the range of latitudes but fit exactly in the middle. From 0 to 13 is 13, and from 77 to 90 is also 13. That made my day :)

Next we wanted to know if these latitudes are north or south but that didn’t take long since God in the verse address two entities (you both Man and Jinn) so that tells us that both hemispheres will be hit and most likely in alternating way (13N or 13S then 16S or 16N and so on).

Later I found two known errors in the Hijri calendar:
1) It didn’t start on the day of Hijra but instead on the 1/1 of the year of the Hiijra. That sets the event forward by 67 days.
2) The pre-Hijri calendar was adding a third months every 3 years to keep it in sync with the solar calendar (exactly like they do now in China) and Allah swt revealed Quran 9:36-37 to forbid this practice and after 10 years from the Hijra. That sets the events backwards by 89 days.

Hence the error margin -89/+67 days, and Allah knows best.

Then people start asking me what if nothing happens, then Allah thankfully guided me to two replies from the Quran:

Quran 13:39
أعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يَمْحُوا۟ ٱللَّهُ مَا يَشَآءُ وَيُثْبِتُ ۖ وَعِندَهُۥٓ أُمُّ ٱلْكِتَٰبِ
Allah makes to pass away and establishes what He pleases, and with Him is the basis of the Book.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and
Quran 72:25
أعوذ بالله من الشيطن الرجيم
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قُلْ إِنْ أَدْرِىٓ أَقَرِيبٌۭ مَّا تُوعَدُونَ أَمْ يَجْعَلُ لَهُۥ رَبِّىٓ أَمَدًا
Say: I do not know whether that with which you are threatened be nigh or whether my Lord will appoint for it a term:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER I found that the only primes from my study of surat Al-Fatiha that we not additive primes were 13 and 31.
And as the verse is repeated 31 times and the first repetition is verse 13 in chapter The Merciful, I understood that:

Whenever we get a prime number in the Quran that is not additive prime (its digit sum is not prime) then it is pointing to another place in the Quran with the same non-additive prime number. And whenever we get an additive prime number then we must think of something outside the text of the Quran (years, seconds, number of people, temperature, or EVER healing frequency !!!).

I also was guide to develop a new numerology system that assigns prime values to the Arabic alphabets and that produced amazing results too but it has nothing to do with the 2012 findings.

Please ask me ...

Salam

Ali Adams
God > infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom