What's new

Guess Which Institution Has Final Say About Quranic Verses in Pakistan ?

Crimson Blue

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the aftermath of EVENTS of March 8, 2023, Multan Police Department tweeted a Quarnic Verse which reference to brutality, tyranny and God's justice . The original tweet which was sent earlier today by CPO Multan police is referenced below.

However this tweet has since been deleted only after few hours and according to reporting journalists, it was deleted on the orders of some powerful quarters. I am away from Pakistan for few years and I was wondering which institution has that much power to decided which Quranic Verse can or cannot be published safely without any repercussion?

Can anyone please guide me here?

1678562219997.png

1678562252781.png

Please read this invaluable reference: Chapter 1: Islamization done "correctly" is Pakistan's destiny. Section 3: "Who decides what is Islam?" Green Book of Pakistan, General Zia (Editor in Chief). GHQ Publishers and Masters of Pakistan. 1977. ISBN: 786-420-786.

Thank you General Zia.

Last edited:
Please read this invaluable reference: Chapter 1: Islamization done "correctly" is Pakistan's destiny. Section 3: "Who decides what is Islam?" Green Book of Pakistan, General Zia (Editor in Chief). GHQ Publishers and Masters of Pakistan. 1977. ISBN: 786-420-786.

Thank you General Zia.

Since during Afghan war against Russia, a certain foreign sect was promoted in Pakistan which lead to spending billions of Riyals. Quran translations were changed to add more jihadi stuff, with mistranslations. Crime was committed against the people for brainwashing their children in order to fight for Usa cause. These same people then started to fight against Pakistan and now people are calling them terrorists. It didn't just happen in Pakistan but in Somalia, Mali, Algeria, Morocco, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Nigeria, Indonesia etc. The same Quran translations and fatwas were spread using billions of fundings. They wanted to make Muslims violent, full of hatred so muslim states could de destabilised.

Since during Afghan war against Russia, a certain foreign sect was promoted in Pakistan which lead to spending billions of Riyals. Quran translations were changed to add more jihadi stuff, with mistranslations. Crime was committed against the people for brainwashing their children in order to fight for Usa cause. These same people then started to fight against Pakistan and now people are calling them terrorists. It didn't just happen in Pakistan but in Somalia, Mali, Algeria, Morocco, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Nigeria, Indonesia etc. The same Quran translations and fatwas were spread using billions of fundings. They wanted to make Muslims violent, full of hatred so muslim states could de destabilised.

I see that you have read the reference quoted above. As I said, thank you General Zia. :D

And you were doing so well until this bit of wattabootery: "It didn't just happen in Pakistan but in Somalia, Mali, Algeria, Morocco, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Nigeria, Indonesia etc. " Pity. What Pakistan did was ALL its own choice. What others did in all those countries was ALL their choice. Blaming others is just a coping mechanism to avoid seeing the uncomfortable truth.

Last edited:
In the aftermath of EVENTS of March 8, 2023, Multan Police Department tweeted a Quarnic Verse which reference to brutality, tyranny and God's justice . The original tweet which was sent earlier today by CPO Multan police is referenced below.

However this tweet has since been deleted only after few hours and according to reporting journalists, it was deleted on the orders of some powerful quarters. I am away from Pakistan for few years and I was wondering which institution has that much power to decided which Quranic Verse can or cannot be published safely without any repercussion?

View attachment 919844

View attachment 919845
Atleast everyone is on one page when it comes to that who is zalim :D

I see that you have read the reference quoted above. As I said, thank you General Zia. :D

And you were doing so well until this bit of wattabootery: "It didn't just happen in Pakistan but in Somalia, Mali, Algeria, Morocco, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Lebanon, Nigeria, Indonesia etc. " Pity. What Pakistan did was ALL its own choice. What others did in all those countries was ALL their choice. Blaming others is just a coping mechanism to avoid see the uncomfortable truth.

I accept its Pakistan fault and those in power received billions in exchange, billions were spent on Mosques, maddrassas, literature to brainwash people. In other countries it was similar situation, their rulers also received money and the gulf nations opened mosques maddrassas and gave millions of free quran. We all witnessed the consequences.

I accept its Pakistan fault and those in power received billions in exchange, billions were spent on Mosques, maddrassas, literature to brainwash people. .

I am not saying that you are wrong, but in this particular incident no religious leader or Mullah objected to that tweet from Multan Police. There must be higher powers than Mullahs to convince CPO Multan.

Last edited:
I am not saying that you are wrong, but in this particular incident no religious leader or Mullah objected to that tweet from Multan Police. These must be higher powers than Mullahs to convince CPO Multan.

I was talking Gen Zia Islamization. The tweet I dont understand it properly but Quran is strictly against oppressors. Allah azzawajal will do justice on the day of judgement, the cruel rulers will meet their fate.

View attachment 919844

View attachment 919845

Ghazwa Hind Quarters (GHQ), now with a Hafeez in there, he can issue Fatwas.

Thank you General Zia.

Please read Objective Resolution.

Thank you Liaquat

You are correct generally but wrong about the specific sect. You see we are made to believe that it was foreign money that went to a certain sect. Reality is totally different on the ground. It has been one sect or group, that is deobandi. Terrorists or taliban or TTP all belong to this sect and so does mullah fazlu and so does tableeghis, why we blame other sect then? Infact deobandis openly call them gumraah. I think importing a new sect was not necessary as the brits had already done that and created many who were willing to do dirty work of establishment and ready to sell Islam. Also we can see which madrassas produce leaders and foot soldiers for these groups.

Glad to finally see a thread admitting the evil of radicalization of Islam in Pakistan that turned into terrorism free for all.

Is there enough public opinion shift away from radicalization and violence, so that there could be progress?

Back
Top Bottom