What's new

The United States and EU extremely upset with Pakistani resolution at the UN

What has muslim affairs got to do with us? We neither understand Islam nor we understand Quran, you do, you know better.

LOL you have 200+ million Muslims living in your country pajeet moron. Of course you know nothing about Islam. You only know how to rape and kill Indian Muslims.

LOL you have 200+ million Muslims living in your country pajeet moron. Of course you know nothing about Islam. You only know how to rape and kill Indian Muslims.
What have they got to do with the ones here? There are't any Indian muslim on this forum afaik.
And the last line, yes absolutely. Treating them the way Hindus are treated in pakistan.

What have they got to do with the ones here? There are't any Indian muslim on this forum afaik.
And the last line, yes absolutely. Treating them the way Hindus are treated in pakistan.

LOL don't avoid the question. Why did papa Modi upset master USA and EU? You guys have a habit of upsetting your masters at the UN. Papa Israel has also been backstabbed on multiple occasions.

Political disagreement aside. But great move by the Pakistani government 👍

What has muslim affairs got to do with us? We neither understand Islam nor we understand Quran, you do, you know better.

its a book, you can read it online for free.

If nothing else it will help you understand your own communal issues.

You'll also see the hypocrisy of the muslims.

its a book, you can read it online for free.

If nothing else it will help you understand your own communal issues.

You'll also see the hypocrisy of the muslims.
And why am I supposed to read it, since it has nothing to do with the topic. That guy is wondering why hasn't any Indian replied on a thread related to desecration the Quran in Sweden. An Indian non-muslim doesn't connect to such an incident as much as a muslim would.

The west wants freedom of expression till someone burns the lgbtq flag.

I personally believe...

Too much religious things, and on believe.... No use in life but more harmful as many people act very stupid things the name of GOD, doesn't matter belong t Hindu, Muslim or any.

But everyone should have freedom and do until it doesn't affect to others.

And why am I supposed to read it, since it has nothing to do with the topic. That guy is wondering why hasn't any Indian replied on a thread related to desecration the Quran in Sweden. An Indian non-muslim doesn't connect to such an incident as much as a muslim would.

Because your kind always has an uninformed opinion on Muslims and our faith so I thought you could educate yourself.

Needless to say that was my mistake - thinking one of you could be educated.

Because your kind always has an uninformed opinion on Muslims and our faith so I thought you could educate yourself.

Needless to say that was my mistake - thinking one of you could be educated.
Everyone has an uninformed opinion on other faiths. I already expect you to know zilch about mine.

LOL don't avoid the question. Why did papa Modi upset master USA and EU? You guys have a habit of upsetting your masters at the UN. Papa Israel has also been backstabbed on multiple occasions.
Lol. We all know whose papa is USA. Some idiots can't even understand it. India always does what is in its interest. We are not the ones who would topple governments or allow drone attacks on our own civilians because PAPA asked to. Have some shame, your premise itself is wrong.

Lol. We all know whose papa is USA. Some idiots can't even understand it. India always does what is in its interest. We are not the ones who would topple governments or allow drone attacks on our own civilians because PAPA asked to. Have some shame, your premise itself is wrong.

Yes. Our military is indeed enslaved by papa America. I don't deny that. What you need to admit is that papa America also dictates India to contain China. Don't deny it. It is the bitter truth.

Yes. Our military is indeed enslaved by papa America. I don't deny that. What you need to admit is that papa America also dictates India to contain China. Don't deny it. It is the bitter truth.
No it doesn't. The difference is USA empowers India because of its rivalry with China. We accept help. Its our rivalry that is the cause not the US help. We always take decisions without own interests at heart. Pakistani army does everything against its own country's interest for a bunch of pennies. Pakistani army acts as a hound dog which does bidding for its master even if it means hurting its own.

If India does decide to stop rivalry with China, it will be completely it's decision. We might not get US assistance as much but we had lived without it and we are big enough to withstand it. So Papa syndrome is specific to Pakistan not India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom