What's new

Qatar-Turkey Rafale Deal

on the other hand , Turkiye to produce 100 KIZILELMA in price of 24 F-35
The difference is that the F-35 is tested and used by more than a dozen countries in the world,while the Kizelelma hasn't even been flying.

even in the worst case scenario , KIZILELMA will win the conflict , because of quantity
You have way too much confidence in an unfinished project. All this is just theoretical.

-- No risk to lose Pilot
-- cost effectiveness ... 4 KIZILELMA in price of 1 Rafale
Then stop trying to buy a new jet fighter type and more F-16s. Your own government contradicts what you're saying.

What the f has this to do with what I'm talking about with Sinnerman?

Stop spamming your usual lists of Turkish "superiority". Act like an adult for once,if it's not too much for you.

You said that Who's going to help Turkey then?

We dont need any help .... better worry about tiny Greece

of course Turkiye has superiority .. 24 Rafales can not change anything ...
Turkiye has S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems to turn 24 Rafales into crap of metal

stop dreaming and Act like an adult for once,if it's not too much for you.

What exactly is the nonsense? Are you disputing the Turkish official sources mentioned in this video? Where's your counter source?
I asked you some questions and you didn't answer.....
I repeat them to be more clear......
Is it ever possible for Qatar to move its entire Rafale fleet(36 jets) to Turkey?
In case of a hot episode with Greece, will Qatar get involved immediately?
And if Qatar gets involved does that mean he's going to mess with a NATO member?

Finally, Turkish official sources, they are completely unreliable because they consistently broadcast fake news, controlled by Erdogan's state.
The aggreement speaks for 12 Rafale and not 36, for training purposes only.

24 Rafales can not change anything ...
Did you find finally who lock the 12 Turkish F-16s or do you still believe the S-300 story?
Still send the proofs to.....NATO.....
And how to do it, since you don't know who did it.....
You might have figured it out with the Qatari pilots.

Last edited:
You said that Who's going to help Turkey then?

We dont need any help .... better worry about tiny Greece
I'm discussing something with Sinnerman,because Sinnerman implied Russia will risk going to war with most of Europe and USA,just to save Turkey.

But then you jumped to flex again.

of course Turkiye has superiority .. 24 Rafales can not change anything ...
Turkiye has S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems to turn 24 Rafales into crap of metal
Aren't you TIRED OF REPEATING THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN?

You're repeating yourself so much,it's as if you're trying to brainwash people to believe you. Maybe you don't believe all that yourself. If the Rafale was not that important then:

1.Akar wouldn't have been nagging non-stop about it ever since we got them
2.You wouldn't have been worried about getting locked on and thinking it was the S-300s who did that
3.You wouldn't have placed so much emphasis on the Qataris bringing their Rafale to Turkey
4.You wouldn't have been trying to buy F-16Vs,Eurofighters or even Su-35s.

The difference is that the F-35 is tested and used by more than a dozen countries in the world,while the Kizelelma hasn't even been flying.

No problem ... first flight in the first quarter of 2023
Greece hasn't even signed a deal yet ... maybe 24 F-35 between 2027 and 2030

until 2027 , KIZILELMA will have even kill list as like TB-2 with over 857 destroyed targets

You have way too much confidence in an unfinished project. All this is just theoretical.

for BAYKAR , so easy to develop KIZILELMA as like AKINCI

cost effectiveness ... 4 KIZILELMA in price of 1 Rafale or 1 F-35
and BAYKAR has production capability to produce 72 KIZILELMA in 2 years

Then stop trying to buy a new jet fighter type and more F-16s. Your own government contradicts what you're saying.

Turkiye planed to buy 100 F-35 to replace old F-4s

if no 100 F-35 , then 40 F-16V and 79 F-16V modernization

if no 40 F-16V , then Eurofighter , 2nd batch of S400

UNCLOS does not allow any country to unilaterally create a fait accompli. You even have not yet read the articles of which you are a signatory.

The mentioned limits are also the 'maximum limits' applicable to the high seas and mutual agreement is essential.

There are many concepts in maritime law, it is an immoral attitude to accept some and reject some, and to talk about law only on issues that are imposed. First of all, Greece is not an archipelago state. However, in their official thesis they claims archipelago rights as mainland state.
How is the EEZ agreement reached between two countries?

Accordance International Law, the following procedure is followed:

1- Initial talks between the two states based on the basis of reciprocity and good neighborliness.

2- If the talks fail, then they continue based on the Law of the Sea(UNCLOS).

3- If a country disagree or does not accept the Law of the Sea, then both they go to International Courts.

4- If a country does not even accept the jurisdiction of the International Courts, then it threatens, invades, bullying and act as the troublemaker of the region.

Guess which country is this?

Turkiye planed to buy 100 F-35 to replace old F-4s

if no 100 F-35 , then 40 F-16V and 79 F-16V modernization

if no 40 F-16V , then Eurofighter , 2nd batch of S400
You keep contradicting yourself. First you say that Kizelelma is better because no pilot and you can make 4 Kizelelma in the price of 1 Rafale. Then you say 24 Rafale are nothing,because you have S-400s and Siper. Now you're giving poor excuses as to why you're trying to buy more jet fighters.

Based on what you're saying,you have no need for a new fighter and you could just replace the F-16s and Phantoms with Kizelelma and later with the TFX.

I asked you some questions and you didn't answer.....
I repeat them to be more clear......
Is it ever possible for Qatar to move its entire Rafale fleet(36 jets) to Turkey?
In case of a hot episode with Greece, will Qatar get involved immediately?
And if Qatar gets involved does that mean he's going to mess with a NATO member?

Not 36 Rafales but total of 36 Aircrafts including Rafale , C-17 , etc

Turkiye is also a NATO member ... stop dreaming about all NATO will help Greece

But then you jumped to flex again.

You jumped to my posts first .. go and read your posts

You're repeating yourself so much,it's as if you're trying to brainwash people to believe you. Maybe you don't believe all that yourself. If the Rafale was not that important then:

We dont care about brainwashed day dreamer Greeks

only China , Turkiye and India bought game changer S400 which can turn all 4th gen Fighter Jets into crap of metal

also Turkiye has developed its own SIPER Air Defense System which can block half of the Aegean against Hellenic Air Force

and what about old technology Rafale ? Rafale is not 5th gen F-22 or F-35

Our Radars detect Rafale from 350+ km away

You keep contradicting yourself. First you say that Kizelelma is better because no pilot and you can make 4 Kizelelma in the price of 1 Rafale. Then you say 24 Rafale are nothing,because you have S-400s and Siper. Now you're giving poor excuses as to why you're trying to buy more jet fighters.

You dont change my word and be a real man

I talking about KIZILELMA against 24 Greek F-35s between 2027 and 2030
And I said , now if Greece has Rafale Jets , Turkiye has S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems to intercept Rafales

Everybody knows that Turkiye planed to buy 100 F-35s to replace old F-4s and 35 F-16 block-30s

USA blocked 100 F-35A to Turkiye
and Turkiye modernize 35 F-16 block-30s to block70 standard
also 40 new F-16V to replace old F-4s

We dont care about brainwashed day dreamer Greeks

only China , Turkiye and India bought game changer S400 which can turn all 4th gen Fighter Jets into crap of metal

also Turkiye has developed its own SIPER Air Defense System which can block half of the Aegean against Hellenic Air Force

and what about old technology Rafale ? Rafale is not 5th gen F-22 or F-35

Our Radars detect Rafale from 350+ km away
One day Russian AA is trash for you,the next day it's game changer. It depends on the post. Is Siper in service?

You're still contradicting yourself. You mock the Rafale,yet you are afraid of it.

It seems that the only brain-washed here is you. By Turkish government official sources and AKP media.

You dont change my word and be a real man

I talking about KIZILELMA against 24 Greek F-35s between 2027 and 2030
And I said , now if Greece has Rafale Jets , Turkiye has S400 and SIPER Air Defense Systems to intercept Rafales

Everybody knows that Turkiye planed to buy 100 F-35s to replace old F-4s and 35 F-16 block-30s

USA blocked 100 F-35A to Turkiye
and Turkiye modernize 35 F-16 block-30s to block70 standard
also 40 new F-16V to replace old F-4s
Like I said...you're contradicting yourself.

One day Russian AA is trash for you,the next day it's game changer. It depends on the post. Is Siper in service?

Stop lying

I never said Russian S400 is trash .. what a liar and speculator

even out dated S200 hit the Israeli F-16 ... S400 has the longest kill record with range of 150+ km in Ukraine from Belarus

250-380 km S400 is the best to intercept Fighter Jets and far better than 120 km SAMP-T and 160 km PAC-II

You're still contradicting yourself. You mock the Rafale,yet you are afraid of it.

even SIPER enter service in december 2022 which can turn Rafale into crap of metal

even I am not talking about S400s .....

It seems that the only brain-washed here is you. By Turkish government official sources and AKP media.

I very well know about world wide military and military capabilities of both Turkiye and Greece

to change the balance of power
maybe 240 but not 24 Rafales

keep dreaming and only brain-washed here is you. By Greek government and Greek media

24 Rafales are not enough for a victory against the Turkish Armed Force during a large scale of war

Last edited:
Stop lying
Nobody is lying. Stop accusing people of lying. You sometimes boast about Russian systems and then mock them when Turkish and Azeris forces destroy them.

As for the S-400,you don't know if the Rafale and F-35 have the potential to ignore them. For all we know,S-400 might be an extremely overrated system. The hype around it had been built for years and years,yet Russians claim they have shot down just a Su-27 and a Mi-8 with it. That's not that impressive.

On paper,it's one of the best systems in the world. But,various analysts say it can't do much against the F-35. Besides,if you activate it,you'll just get the Americans more pissed off and create more problems in NATO.

even SIPER enter service in december 2022 which can turn Rafale into crap of metal
So it's still not in service and it's untested. So again,you're imagining things. Just like with the Hisar.

Nobody is lying. Stop accusing people of lying. You sometimes boast about Russian systems and then mock them when Turkish and Azeris forces destroy them.

You are lying .. I never said S400 is trash

and dont compare S400s with old OSA , BUK , TOR , etc

S400 is a strategic Air Defense System against Fighter Jets , AEWCs , Bombers
and only China , Turkiye and India bought S400 in the World

and Turkish KOTKUT 35 mm SPAAG , HISAR Air Defense Systems will protect S400s from cruise missiles and kamikaze drones

You are lying .. I never said S400 is trash

and dont compare S400s with old OSA , BUK , TOR , etc

S400 is a strategic Air Defense System against Fighter Jets , AEWCs , Bombers
and only China , Turkiye and India bought S400 in the World

and Turkish KOTKUT 35 mm SPAAG , HISAR Air Defense Systems will protect S400s from cruise missiles and kamikaze drones
I'm not lying,because I didn't say that you claimed S-400s are trash. You collectively often mock Soviet and Russian equipment and especially air defence. However,when it suits you,it turns into a great weapon.

So what if only China,Turkey and India have bought it? Does that make it more popular? Better? What's with that arguement?

As for the S-400,you don't know if the Rafale and F-35 have the potential to ignore them. For all we know,S-400 might be an extremely overrated system. The hype around it had been built for years and years,yet Russians claim they have shot down just a Su-27 and a Mi-8 with it. That's not that impressive.

Ukraine doesnt have Rafale
and S400 shot down Su-27 from 150+ km away .... very impressive
even S400 can hit Fighter Jets from 250 km away and has a maxium firing range of 380 km

Your master France's 120 km SAMP-T or USA's 160 km PAC-II can not do it ... not even close

On paper,it's one of the best systems in the world. But,various analysts say it can't do much against the F-35. Besides,if you activate it,you'll just get the Americans more pissed off and create more problems in NATO.

S400 Radars work by operating in multiple frequency bands including both VHF and L bands that can see stealth Fighters

Also new Turkish EIRS AESA Radar to detect stealth Fighters

Back
Top Bottom