What's new

Qatar-Turkey Rafale Deal

Turkiye is selling weapons to 170 countries
Turkish weapons kicked all of you in Syria,Libya and Karabakh
year by year most modern high quality Turkish weapons enter service

still a jealous and anti-Turkiye Greek troll is trying to denigrate the Turkish Defense Industry

even Our guys dont show everything what we have now ....
or Greeks would lose their sleep with fear .... wait and see what will happen in 2023 which is the 100th anniversary of the proclamation of the Turkish Republic
Unfortunately selling weapons vs. showing might are two different things: Israel kills Turkish citizens off a ship, some tough words and thats it. No retaliation. Any idiot 3rd rate power can take the ISIS on , when Russians and the Syrian Govt has them from the other side. If Turkey is 1/10th of what it was in World War I, then go do something against the Israelis to avenge your citizens, or the humiliation the Saudis by an execution on Turkish territory that was recorded.

No, like a banana republic, you are much better at controlling your population than you are any outside adversary.

Who's spreading such bull?

Good for Pakistan too, to some extent
Can help us learn more about Rafale
Have you ever been to Greece: there are 1000s of Pakistani refugees working in Athens that they have let in and allow to work.
Because Greece is one of most anti-Pakistan countries in the world.
Have you ever been to Greece: there are 1000s of Pakistani refugees working in Athens that they have let in and allow to work.THey may not respect Pakistan because every continent except Africa gets economic migrants, but that is not the same as anti-Pakistan

Ukraine doesnt have Rafale
and S400 shot down Su-27 from 150+ km away .... very impressive
even S400 can hit Fighter Jets from 250 km away and has a maxium firing range of 380 km

Your master France's 120 km SAMP-T or USA's 160 km PAC-II can not do it ... not even close

S400 Radars work by operating in multiple frequency bands including both VHF and L bands that can see stealth Fighters

Also new Turkish EIRS AESA Radar to detect stealth Fighters
So the future might of Turkey is based on all sorts of Defensive weapons: thats not a military strategy. It didn't work for the Egyptians in 73. Where is the offensive power going to come from?

From being an industrial partner in F-35 and ability to replace all F-4s and F-16s, you now have outdated aircraft types and a potentially strong defensive umbrella. I say 'potentially' because unfortunately Russian AA missiles have continuously proved worthless via jamming/counter measures across multiple theaters: NATO against Serbia, US against Iraq (2x), and Israelis on-going having complete control of Syrian skies without retribution.

If US doesn't approve F-16s, its Typhoons or Gripens. Both will likely put NATO pressure to change policy. Or get the poor man's future fighter with Su-35s thats proved worthless against a 90s era Air Force.

I have no issue with Turkey: I have been to Turkey, I like Turkish people. My points are stop making Turkey on a path to some greatness when because of one leader and obsession with S-600s has taken the entire military complex down with him, along with the record inflation and ruined the greatness of Turkish people.

Unfortunately selling weapons vs. showing might are two different things: Israel kills Turkish citizens off a ship, some tough words and thats it. No retaliation. Any idiot 3rd rate power can take the ISIS on , when Russians and the Syrian Govt has them from the other side. If Turkey is 1/10th of what it was in World War I, then go do something against the Israelis to avenge your citizens, or the humiliation the Saudis by an execution on Turkish territory that was recorded.

No, like a banana republic, you are much better at controlling your population than you are any outside adversary.

Another false flager troll

Israel deliberately hit an American Warship USS Liberty and over 30 American soldiers were killed

What did super power USA do ? nothing ... and Israel hiding behind USA

in Syria , only Turkish Army fought against ISIS and over 3.000 ISIS terrorists were killed by Turkish Army

and Turkish Army cleaned Rai,Dabiq,Azaz,Jarablus,Al Bab from ISIS terrorists

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Turkiye did many things to avenge

1 .. Turkish military operations in Syria and İraq kicked American-İsraeli dream over PKK/YPG Terrorists

2 .. Turkiye kicked S.Arabia,The UAE,Egypt,İsrael,France backed HAFTAR in Libya and saved Libyan government in Tripoli

3 .. Turkiye backed Azerbaijan kicked USA-France backed Armenia

4 .. Turkiye blocked multi-national bandit ally ( France-Greece-The UAE,İsrael ) in the Eastern Mediterranean

Turks vs all of you

So the future might of Turkey is based on all sorts of Defensive weapons: thats not a military strategy. It didn't work for the Egyptians in 73. Where is the offensive power going to come from?

Do you think Turks are sleeping ?
Turkish military projects for offensive role

SOM air launched Cruise Missile
ATMACA-K land based Cruise Missile
BORA Ballistic Missile family
GEZGIN long range strategic Cruise Missile
RAMJET - SCRAMJET powered supersonic-hypersonic Missiles
KUZGUN joint strike Missile family
AKBABA anti-radiation Missile
1.000 km KARGI anti-radiation Drone
GOKHAN ramjet powered long range Air to Air Missile

TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR , AKINCI UCAVs
Unmanned Vessels and Submarines armed with anti-ship missiles and torpedos

HURKET light attack Fighter Jet
TFX Air superiority Fighter Jet
KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet
HAVASOJ stand off jammer Aircraft

ISTIF class stealth Frigate
TF-2000 class Destroyer
MILDEN class AIP Submarine
TCG ANADOLU Amphibious Assault Ship
Aircraft Carrier

and many more ....

good luck to enemies .. they will need it

unfortunately Russian AA missiles have continuously proved worthless via jamming/counter measures across multiple theaters: NATO against Serbia, US against Iraq (2x), and Israelis on-going having complete control of Syrian skies without retribution.

You compare NATO's one of strongest country Turkiye with Serbia and İraq which have no defense industry

what a false flager troll team

Last edited:
even Our guys dont show everything what we have now ....
or Greeks would lose their sleep with fear .... wait and see what will happen in 2023 which is the 100th anniversary of the proclamation of the Turkish Republic
You will announce the construction of the first Death Star?

Mashallah! You've said it very well!

Erdogan provoked with the Mavi Marmara,the cried foul,then did nothing. Says he is brothers with the Palestinians,works with Israelis. Shoots down Russian Su-24,ends up buying S-400s. Calls Prince Salman,Bashar Al Assad and Sissi "bloodthirsty dictators" for 10 years,asks for friendship.

The salesman keeps repeating here: "we kicked all bandit countries". Meanwhile,they've effectively only fought the tiny and outdated Armenian army,through proxy,the barbarians in Syria,while using TFSA. The Kurdish militias in Syria and Iraq and the LNA in Libya,again through proxy. Yet,this guy's idea of Erdogan's Turkey is so inflated,he thinks thy can take on USA,the whole Western Europe and Russia and win in a possible war.

If US doesn't approve F-16s, its Typhoons or Gripens. Both will likely put NATO pressure to change policy. Or get the poor man's future fighter with Su-35s thats proved worthless against a 90s era Air Force.
Exactly!

I have no issue with Turkey: I have been to Turkey, I like Turkish people. My points are stop making Turkey on a path to some greatness when because of one leader and obsession with S-600s has taken the entire military complex down with him, along with the record inflation and ruined the greatness of Turkish people.
I agree. But he will keep calling you a "liar" and a "troll". He won't understand.

Man FSA were doing good then Turkey joins in and they get crushed by Assad. GNA were looking good until they got those drones and LNA chased them to tripoli. If i was a rebel force i would tell Erdogan to stay the F away from me. Nothing but bad luck

Something for you, Egypt in 73 never intended to destroy Israel or to control Sinai in one war.

This thread is not about US and its moral principles. Its about stop calling out Turkey as some sort of super human race for neutralizing ISIS (a fringe and no state supported force) that is blind to the dictator's double faced approach of saying one thing and then doing the opposite. And now his best chance of an offensive weapon is an SU-35 from a has been superpower.

Your leader has no ability to deliver: shoots down a Russian jet and then within a month begs for mercy and comprimises when going gets tough. Consistently two faced.

False flagger troll team
This thead is not about İsrael,Syria,S.Arabia,,ISIS , SU-35 , ERDOGAN

Dont bark like many dogs on every Turkish thread about ERDOGAN

This thread about Qatar-Turkiye and RAFALE

Guys please report this anti-Turkiye false flagger troll team including Foinikas , retaxis
for trolling , lying , terror propaganda , personal attack on president of Turkiye and off topic

Same troll team Foinikas , retaxis and other false flagger users are running day and night on every thread about Turkiye for trolling , lying , terror propaganda and personal attack on president of Turkiye

Last edited:
False flagger troll team
This thead is not about İsrael,Syria,S.Arabia,,ISIS , SU-35 , ERDOGAN

Dont bark like many dogs on every Turkish thread about ERDOGAN

This thread about Qatar-Turkiye and RAFALE

Guys please report this anti-Turkiye false flagger troll team including Foinikas , retaxis
for trolling , lying , terror propaganda , personal attack on president of Turkiye and off topic

Same troll team Foinikas , retaxis and other false flagger users are running day and night on every thread about Turkiye for trolling , lying , terror propaganda and personal attack on president of Turkiye
Go crawl in Erdogan's lair. This is a free speaking thread. When you say how great Turkey is militarily then expect it to be challenged. Thats what this forum is for. So you and your fellow posters went on to go way beyond the Rafale topic and highlight the smartness and wisdom of Turkey's arms approach.

This is not a Turkish newspaper where only one view is conveyed with no opportunity to disagree.

You were saying how great Turkey's weapons have been and it started with pointing out the material weaknesses in that approach. Then somebody said Turkey is the most powerful and I highlighted examples (repeated ones) that it is not, and all because of the leader.

So if you don't like a contrary view, the Yeni Safak or something.

Go crawl in Erdogan's lair. This is a free speaking thread. When you say how great Turkey is militarily then expect it to be challenged. Thats what this forum is for. So you and your fellow posters went on to go way beyond the Rafale topic and highlight the smartness and wisdom of Turkey's arms approach.

This is not a Turkish newspaper where only one view is conveyed with no opportunity to disagree.

You were saying how great Turkey's weapons have been and it started with pointing out the material weaknesses in that approach. Then somebody said Turkey is the most powerful and I highlighted examples (repeated ones) that it is not, and all because of the leader.

So if you don't like a contrary view, the Yeni Safak or something.

ERDOGAN and Turkish Weapons kicked all of you in Syria , Libya , Karabakh and in the Eastern Mediterranean ... thefore you are barking day and night

This is not a free speaking thread
This thread about RAFALE deal between Turkiye and Qatar
nothing to do with Erdogan , İsrael , S.Arabia , ISIS or Turkish Weapons

Greek troll Foinikas with false flagger account

Or get the poor man's future fighter with Su-35s thats proved worthless against a 90s era Air Force.

When did that happen?

Anyway, I don't like how Erdogan is negotiating now.

Most people in Turkey want Turkey to stay neutral in case a war breaks out between NATO and Russia.

I would definitely close the straits and Turkish airspace to NATO and reject Finland/Sweden membership in Turkish parliament unless the US delivers the F-35s Turkey had purchased without conditions and agrees to sell F-15Cs to Turkey (not F-16s).

Turkey already have F-16s, they are mainly for ground support and A2A support to F-15s. We need a combat aircraft.

obsession with S-600s has taken the entire military complex down with him, along with the record inflation and ruined the greatness of Turkish people.

We will get more S-400s from Russia and will layer them with other air defense missile systems we are building, so it'll be a more layered air defense system.

As for the inflation, we'll have someone else fix it after Erdogan. Also the West isn't Turkey's only alternative to trade and to invest in Turkey anymore.

Egypt will not stand idly by, but will accelerate the negotiation process with China over J-20A planes Because it also will not allow any disruption to the air force in the eastern Mediterranean and its ability to deter threats, whether Turkish or Israeli.

J-20 is not for sale, just like the F-22 isn't. Otherwise Turkey would be first in line to purchase it.

Back
Top Bottom