What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

lol...
Taxi a plane that it not in his final size... lol...

Well I hope that those who may know some basic knowledge on taxis of jets and such... will eventually see that joke... Ah propaganda as his best...
Maybe we don't wants to spend 1.2 trillion dollars on a jet before we are sure about all aspects of it ...

Such a hype for a thing fake as f*ck,that never took off or landed. I can't believe there are still people believing it.

This thing is only for local propaganda consumption. In the real world it became a laughing stock from day 1.

What if this thing flies !?

Please leave this forum for good after that ... ok?

Maybe we don't wants to spend 1.2 trillion dollars on a jet before we are sure about all aspects of it ...

taxi is mostly for the engine test part... and an Engine that Iran hasn't completed the copy yet...
So putting an engine who has nothing to do with the future one on a plane for the sake of not testing it??? do you see somthing interesting in it?

Look the pic is here... ppl kept asking for Taxi and proof and so on..; so the gov gave it to them..; that way they feel proud and strong and can shut up for a while.
Others did so in the past and more will do in the future.

and remember that the GOV...s aid it ALREADY FLEW back in the days... :)

When it flies the excuses will be: sure it flies and lands but it will never enter mass production.
When it enters mass production: the design is useless and will explode when enemy pilots blow at it.
On and on it goes in the life of haters. Never ending cycle.

taxi is mostly for the engine test part... and an Engine that Iran hasn't completed the copy yet...
So putting an engine who has nothing to do with the future one on a plane for the sake of not testing it??? do you see somthing interesting in it?

Look the pic is here... ppl kept asking for Taxi and proof and so on..; so the gov gave it to them..; that way they feel proud and strong and can shut up for a while.
Others did so in the past and more will do in the future.

and remember that the GOV...s aid it ALREADY FLEW back in the days... :)
it's also useful for testing subsystem and fuel , ground control unit and etc....

K-88

Capture2B_2017-04-15-14-28-52.png

Capture2B_2017-04-15-14-29-16.png

F-90 test

176u_photo_2017-04-15_13-16-02.jpg

Be sure to tag me the day you'll see it really landing and take off. It might never happen. It was really an embarrassment when the Q313 was revealed and that Iranian medias were showing an rc toy as a flying Q313 with ridiculous sounds effects.

At least we do not drop our pants infront of others... :) like your beloved nuclear program... seems having tomatoes 6 times the average price make you drop it :)
Dude I'm complimenting about how powerful Tunisia is industrially and militarily. I'm telling them how Tunisia's military industry is producing high end technologies for their homemade fighter jets, so you don't need to push back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom