What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

I should thank to all of Qaher designers.

This platform has many technical features at now and also has some developing technical space to work on at future.
I don`t remember fighter with such configurations such as : upper wing air intakes and landing gears collapsed to fuseleg, with these two feature you get advantages of upper wing air intakes and more space for armanents or external hardpoints because of collapced landing gears in fuseleg.

It is like you get Saegheh and adding extra fuslege to bottom of it, or get Shafagh and blinding its air intake and adding upper wing air intakes. nice editing and design.

there are some other feature may can not explain it here, but I also mention the stability of this fighter, gust looking on moving parts location.

This frame only has one disadvantage and it is : low Thrust to weight ratio, which with more powerful engine can componsated.

Qaherfront.jpg

Last edited:
its stealth characteristic is very similar to F-117, it seems that it mainly rely on first generation stealth techniques that rely on scattering RADAR waves away from their sources.
ALL low radar observable or 'stealth' designs relies on scattering radar echoes away from source direction.

ALL low radar observable or 'stealth' designs relies on scattering radar echoes away from source direction.
Doesn't newer stealth design emphasize on newer generation of radar absorbing materials ?

Doesn't newer stealth design emphasize on newer generation of radar absorbing materials ?
At the current technology, absorbers have limited freq variations, meaning according to material composition, an absorber design can affect only a narrow freq band, so for now, it is the X-band targeted.

Not all but almost
Some based on wave componsation generation
Debated before and results are questionable at best.

Any new info or pics/vids?

Air Force working on heavy fighter. F-313 too small to be worth building.

Although it’s better to build it than Kowsar F-5 copy. At least in theory Qaher should have lower RCS than 1960s F-5.

Even Turkey revealed a 5th gen mock up.

Ok. Maybe in October. October is a good month for some announcements.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom