What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

^^^^^

بابا این تخم حرومی رو یه نفر بلاک کنع !

میلیون ها نفر ساعت کار رو پهپادها و جنگنده های ایرانی انجام شده اونوقت این تخم حرومی داره زحمت اینهمه مهندس ایرانی رو به سخره میگیره !

آخه حرومی چند تا کشور تو جهان میتونن جنگنده بسازن که تو انقدر داری عر میزنی

Immortal کسمغز تو به جای اینکه درباره قاهر نظر بدی برو با پلی استیشن ات بازی کن

Last edited:
^^^^^

بابا این تخم حرومی رو یه نفر بلاک کنع !

میلیون ها نفر ساعت کار رو پهپادها و جنگنده های ایرانی انجام شده اونوقت این تخم حرومی داره زحمت اینهمه مهندس ایرانی رو به سخره میگیره !

آخه حرومی چند تا کشور تو جهان میتونن جنگنده بسازن که تو انقدر داری عر میزنی

Immortal کسمغز تو به جای اینکه درباره قاهر نظر بدی برو با پلی استیشن ات بازی کن

If your going to direct a post at me, please write in a language I can read.

Thanks

Last edited:
I usually don’t agree with @TheImmortal, however he brings a much needed opposing view to the table. If you are able to logically debunk his arguments then the more solid your theories are. This forum would be much poorer without members who respectfully (read not trolling) and logically have an opposing view compared to the vast majority.

Do you have any proof that the Qaher cannot be picked up by 5th gen radars among the “ground scatter”? Or are you just making this up?

Qaher at its current iteration does have not have that low of an RCS as its design still is not optimized based on true stealth characteristics. Also RCS is based on a frontal hit of radar waves from ground based radars not from above from an aircraft flying much higher than it.

Thus the RCS of Qaher being hit by radar waves from the top is vulnerable and likely detectable especially due to lack of radar absorbing skin. Add to the fact if it were to fly without external tanks it’s range is likely limited and by adding external tanks will only increase RCS further.

Furthermore, for F-313 to be an ultra low terrain fighter similar to F-117 it would need to have a completely automated ground avoidance system as no human pilot can be readily relied on to make split second decisions when flying that close to the terrain while in combat during fog of war.

Lastly, if Qaher DOES get detected by an F-22 (and it will) it will face extreme difficulty in its current design iteration from disengaging and avoiding BVR A2A missiles. Correct me if I’m wrong, If I remember correctly one of the main criticism was the current size of air intake which would make climbing difficult.

Add that to the fact the last iteration of F-313 had a FLIR and no Radar, this doesn’t seem to be a fighter with a real defined role, which is troubling. But even adding a optimized Kowsar radar will still make it at a major disadvantage against large air superiority fighters.

So no F-313 being an air superiority fighter is unlikely as it neither has the size, radar, nor long range BVR Missile to be able to do that.

F-313 is at best a light weight CAS fighter and advanced trainer with some stealth characteristics and at most somewhere between a 3rd and 4th gen capability. It’s similar to a “stealthy” upgraded F-5 which makes sense given that Iran has been obsessed with reverse engineering that plane.

Now ask yourself this, will Air Force put in an order for such a plane with limited operational capabilities? This is the same Air Force that passed on Borhan.

The reasons I mentioned above plus Iran’s meager military budget means that F-313 is up in the air in terms of development. If Air Force can acquire foreign planes they will pick those over Iranian. Sad but it is what it is.

If you don't understand these basic facts, then it's not my job to educate you, is it?
It's common knowledge that a lower flying object will be more difficult to pick up by radars, the most common example are long attack cruise missiles.

Qaher at its current iteration does have not have that low of an RCS as its design still is not optimized based on true stealth characteristics. Also RCS is based on a frontal hit of radar waves from ground based radars not from above from an aircraft flying much higher than it.

At least try to substantiate your claims. Go ahead and explain to me what an aircraft with low RCS from the above looks like then.

"Thus the RCS of Qaher being hit by radar waves from the top is vulnerable and likely detectable especially due to lack of radar absorbing skin."

First of all, who says the top won't have RAM? Are you just making stuff up here?
Secondly, I clearly stated the reason a lower flying plane is harder to detect is because of ground scatter etc etc. And we don't know the hardware/software they will use in qaher, however, given they have stated multiple time this will be a low flying plane, then it's logical to assume they will incorporate technology to help it do that.

So no F-313 being an air superiority fighter is unlikely as it neither has the size, radar, nor long range BVR Missile to be able to do that.

Where in my comment did I say it will be an air superiority
fighter?

Last edited:
The source of all these discussions about the future of IRIAF fighter aircraft is that we are all offering optimum solution to such a multi parameter issue without putting some boundaries on the issue. that boundary is "TIME FRAME". There are shorts/medium and long term solutions.

1- short term (next 5 years).. Get your freaking existing air frames updated as much as you can get the Kowsars and Q313 made (even if in limited quantity) .work on your RD33 engine copy the hell out of it. build your infrastructure quick.. and try to design (CAD..simulate and wind tunnel test your next indigenous airframe/avionics while waiting for suitable engine or RD 33 copis ) . Try to negotiate/buy some form of A/C and TOT with some one but do not put much hope on it..( stay low and hope you do not have to uses any of your above mentioned assets! in this period.lol).

2- medium term (next 10 years). mass produce your best CAS fighter.build some of (pre production) new airframes using RD 33 or even your prototype indigenous engines. Give away many of your olds US built aircrafts to friends in far away places..(would any one take them..lol)
3-Long term( 15 years and up). Rule the sky over Persian Gulf with brand new fighter/s and make the Arabs to pay for all your troubles and development costs..lol just kidding!)

Do you have any proof that the Qaher cannot be picked up by 5th gen radars among the “ground scatter”? Or are you just making this up?
the idea that a plane fly low is to avoid ground radars (planes like su-24 based on this fact considered striker bombers) otherwise fighters can distinguish a low flying plane based on it's speed.
Qaher at its current iteration does have not have that low of an RCS as its design still is not optimized based on true stealth characteristics.
to me f-313 has all the LO factors to deflect incoming radar beam.
for F-313 to be an ultra low terrain fighter similar to F-117 it would need to have a completely automated ground avoidance system
this is the reason i insist that kowsar is training platform for f-313 as an f-5 does not need radar altimeter but an striker bomber need that (su-24 has a radar altimeter that's why it flies near the ground safely. kowsar has that too).
if qaher's stealth work i don't see a reason that AF would reject it.

Guys ... You don't know a single shit about qaher and keep talking about it !?

You can't just wait a little more ?
The day that Qaher fly some guys here would find something else to nag.
actually this nagging in some cases are good because push Iranian Industries to speed their projects and increase their qualities.
Many people here forgot that there is big difference b/w Iran and USA capabilities and budgets. they expected Iran to build F-22. :-)

However I believe Iran must put all of resources on building man control version of RQ-170 with two or three times bigger than original RQ- 170.
something like small version of B-2.:yes4:
:cheesy:

Guys wishing and dreaming for young people is not bad. let me to have dream about Sexy Iranian version of B-2.:astagh:

Side note : I really doubt USA retired all of her F117 .... after all they still are using U-2 and I'm sure they have better radar absorbing matterial in 2019 than 1990 so they can coat their F117 with better matterials ....

some rumors are suggesting that USA still is using F117 ....

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/...content/uploads/2019/02/dd2444.jpg?quality=85

Ok, so now our expectation is set so high that having a f-117 is disappointing. I won't sleep for three days out of happiness if Iran pull that off in next couple of years!

well , our expectation was something like F35-A .... so it is a disappointment .... although if we show 7th gen fighter in next week , it can't make me happy unless we have something as destructive as tzar class nuclear weapon in high quantity and small size ....

I'm not sure where you're getting your info from, F-313 was supposed to a subsonic close support craft, that's nowhere near an F-117. If we can put a bigger engine in that thing then it may turn out differently. Is there a reason why we don't import a whole bunch of RD-33s?

Back
Top Bottom