What's new

Qaher F313 l News & Discussion

its more 4 / 4++ fighters with some stealth characterization not 5th generation fighter ( although we will call it 5th fighter for propaganda purpose ) ....

Even if it's 1st gen biplane. The fact is they are doing it. So what's the problem?

It cant be supersonic (no diverters or DSI).

Can you stop pretending you know what you are talking about?

We cant even see the inside of the intake but one thing is plainly obvious, and that is that the intakes are much further spaced then the engines meaning there has to be some 'diverter' or control of boundary layer. Even if it had no intake tunnel able to divert airflow it could just use an intake ramp. There is two problems, one as I said, we can't see inside the intake so there is no way of knowing anything at this point, even if we could see inside it would be speculation based on known aerodynamic laws.

It cant be maneuverable because of small bizarre shaped wings and inlets on top.

Again you don't know what you are talking about. Short wings give an aircraft excellent role rate which is very important in maneuvering.

That "bizzare"shape is also an anhedral design that reduces stability and increases maneuvering.

IMG_3221.PNG

You mentioned the aircraft not being supersonic and you also mentioned the wings. The wings on this aircraft are relatively short which generally allows for higher speeds. This was one of the factors that gave aircraft such as F-104 and Mig-21 excellent high speed performance.

IMG_3220.PNG

In regards to the top mounted intakes, there is zero way you are qualified to speak on the matter and give a definite conclusion. Unless you have performed the complex aerodynamic calculations and ran the aircraft through wind tunnels. Have you?

Are you suggesting that the engines are joked of oxogen when the aircraft pulls up?

Interesting because LEREX create vortex airflow over the center fuselage/wings.

IMG_3222.PNG

Last edited:
I am not an expert but angled wings do not make sense. Theses L-shaped wings will rip the wing off if when it turns at high speed. While I wan to congratulate Iran, I think i'll be congratulating them for something which is not pratical.

Happy for you guys to have pulled it off this far. It really looked a hoax until few years ago.

ghaher.jpg

I am not an expert but angled wings do not make sense. Theses L-shaped wings will rip the wing off if when it turns at high speed. While I wan to congratulate Iran, I think i'll be congratulating them for something which is not pratical.

Happy for you guys to have pulled it off this far. It really looked a hoax until few years ago.

ghaher.jpg

the wings are like that because it is optimized for ground effect flight regime. I think if Iran choose to build on this, there will be two variants around the same chassis: A variant with normal wing setup for air-superiority and multirole applications, and a variant with current wing configuration for antiship usage. This would be inline with Iran's current asymmetrical doctrine.

Well I'll be dammed. Iran actually did it.

I guess we have to wait and see it take off. But I have only one problem, the pilot window where it meets the body of the air craft looms kind of shoddy (it's all bendt and not entiriely in line with the rest of aircraft) but I'm guessing this is a prototype model and will be further enhanced in the months and years to come.

Once again, Iran is proving that sanctions don't matter and perseverance is key to succeeding.

Lol this is like a dream

Back
Top Bottom