ghaher.jpg

ghaher1_0.jpg
What i like about this design is that it give more space for internal bay
ghaher.jpg

4e06a571c2eaba7f3dd51a8b4ffaee6b.jpg

What i like about this design is that it give more space for internal bay
View attachment 390809

4e06a571c2eaba7f3dd51a8b4ffaee6b.jpg

its premature to talk about internal weapon bay i think. Because if the actual size of the plane is bigger (which has to be) to accommodate Iranian variation of RD-33, the current air intakes may need to move to accommodate the turbofan engine. However, from ratio perceptive, yes it has a fairly wide underbelly.

its premature to talk about internal weapon bay i think. Because if the actual size of the plane is bigger (which has to be) to accommodate Iranian variation of RD-33, the current air intakes may need to move to accommodate the turbofan engine. However, from ratio perceptive, yes it has a fairly wide underbelly.

lol...
Taxi a plane that it not in his final size... lol...

Well I hope that those who may know some basic knowledge on taxis of jets and such... will eventually see that joke... Ah propaganda as his best...

I think you misunderstood the size of the plane... you see that half pic of J-20 you posted... that half pic of the J-20 is longer than the Qaher...

Is a little smaller than an Hurkus or Super Tucano turboprop....

I didn't talk about size but design. When size increase then so do internal bay

The real question is. Is the plane that we are seeing a prototype/mockup or is this the real deal.

If it's a prototype then all you guys bashing it are making yourself look like idiots since its just a first iteration of a project that if endorsed by the Iranian military will grow into something more respectable.

But if it's the real deal then I would say that this is a very questionable plane at best.

Idk, I'm not a jet guy but it looks nice just needs more work. Yet again though like I've said in the past for Iran to excel in the fields of jets it would have to really fund money and time and national effort into making a modern advanced jet.

Money money money. Jets are unforgivingly expensive.

The real question is. Is the plane that we are seeing a prototype/mockup or is this the real deal.

If it's a prototype then all you guys bashing it are making yourself look like idiots since its just a first iteration of a project that if endorsed by the Iranian military will grow into something more respectable.

But if it's the real deal then I would say that this is a very questionable plane at best.

Idk, I'm bot a jet guy but it looks nice just needs more work. Yet again though lile I've said in the past for Iran to excel in the fields of jets it would have to really fund money and time and national effort into making a modern advanced jet.

Money money money. Jets are unforgivingly expensive.

You don't taxi prototypes for nothing... it is meanigless... Taxis got purpose not only for the sake of propaganda...

From who? Iran? WHo can't feed their own ppl well? no healthcare? Corruption? CItizens flying to AMERICA ( official enemy) for a better life and an obselete military equipment? THe one who dropped their pants to AMerica to end their nuclear program? you speak about this Iran?

Stop jumping at any propashit from your gov... THis plane is a flying can... the only use will be to use it as the japanese as kamikaze ... If you can't see that this plane is a joke among jokes.. then so be it..; be Happy with it and keep spending millions on it while letting your pop poor...

Seriously !?

Someone from a failed state talking about iran :lol:

Go play with your baby camel bro ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom