What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Faisal Javed Khan said that and he is PTI Media Man :)

I wish it does come true but judging by the interviews of most of the PMLN members they are totally defiant and not likely to give in. They are hoping the PTI crowd get tired and leave.

I wish it does come true but judging by the interviews of most of the PMLN members they are totally defiant and not likely to give in. They are hoping the PTI crowd get tired and leave.
lets be honest here.. PAT got bigger crowd than PTI...

@FaisalJavedKhan: Nawaz Sharif likely to resign within next 24 hrs.

Really? chalo yaar atleast things will end and i will finally have my answer that nobody was able to give which was what happens afterwards.,

Faisal Javed Khan said that and he is PTI Media Man :)

Is he the head of media cell? THANK GOD shiren mazari got changed. atleast now KPK can talk to the people of punjab and show their progress in KPK;.

BwEkrndCYAEGRky.jpg

today's protest at Azadi Square, Islamabad

Really? chalo yaar atleast things will end and i will finally have my answer that nobody was able to give which was what happens afterwards.,

Is he the head of media cell? THANK GOD shiren mazari got changed. atleast now KPK can talk to the people of punjab and show their progress in KPK;.
Central Deputy Secretary Information - Spokesperson - Member Since 1996 - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

Central Deputy Secretary Information - Spokesperson - Member Since 1996 - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf

That means the media cell is still under her. PTI will have a very negative effect if they stick with her. she is useless at her job.

Back
Top Bottom