What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

If you cheat your way to PM seat by bribery, corruption and fraud, and won't back off after massive protests for many days now, its not remotely democratic.

I am also of the opinion that rigging did happen but does my opinion have a legal application? No, I have to prove that in a court of law. So unless the court endorses my allegations I have no right whatsoever to demand a legal remedy on the basis of my allegations. Let a proposed commission probe into the matter and if it finds out massive rigging did take place then asking PM to resign would make sense both legally and morally.

Qadri is outside now and it seems no Deal happened as dar went back to the car in speed. Dar was shown chapals by the people when he was going back.

No, I have to prove that in a court of law. So unless the court endorses my allegations I have no right whatsoever to demand a legal remedy on the basis of my allegations. Let a proposed commission probe into the matter
What court of law? There are serious allegations that previous CJ of SC of Pakistan was himself involved in this rigging by controlling RO's instead of EC. Corruption is now part of the system.

damn... you can have a difference of view but please dont fall to noora level.. know a few things about democracy...

nawaz sharif is the buyer of souls = zamiro ka sodaqar

Noora level! So if you tend to differ on a point you actually don't differ you fall to a noora level! Seriously? Read my posts, more than 100 in numbers, I have posted on this thread and come again.

know a few things about democracy

You wouldn't have said what you have said there if you had an idea about democracy. In a democracy everybody is listened and respected, you don't attack one who's doesn't agree with your opinion.

What court of law? There are serious allegations that previous CJ of SC of Pakistan was himself involved in this rigging by controlling RO's instead of EC. Corruption is now part of the system.

Absolutely! But this is what we believe, now do our beliefs have a legal binding?

We have to make our minds what we want, rectification of the system or a change of a system. I am a firm believer of former.

Absolutely! But this is what we believe, now do our beliefs have a legal binding?

We have to make our minds what we want, rectification of the system or a change of a system. I am a firm believer of former.

I understand your ambitions, but I don't know how we change the system when corruption is part of the system? Who will investigate PM, CM, EC, SC when they are leading players in the recent riggings? We can't call in the GHQ because its not their job to do so. Although Hassan Nisar has pointed out that this might be the only way to do surgery of this system.

1454614_10152384883259527_7012530498745601801_n.jpg

hello @Marshmallow @Akheilos
bachi ka naak Rudolf the red nosed deer ki terhan kiyun?

I understand your ambitions, but I don't know how we change the system when corruption is part of the system? Who will investigate PM, CM, EC, SC when they are leading players in the recent riggings? We can't call in the GHQ because its not their job to do so. Although Hassan Nisar has pointed out that this might be the only way to do surgery of this system.

Why not use this force to demand change? Ask for reforms without resigning. Only way to eradicate corruption is by forcing reforms. PPP was the most corrupt government in Pakistan history and what happened to them during the elections? People of Pakistan did not vote for them. Overthrowing a government is not the answer, if the whole point of this "darna" is to improve life of Pakistan's then reforms should have been demanded and i believe more people would have joined IK, but it was turned into PTI fight to come in power. PML N rigged election results on x number of seats, which is illegal and so is overthrowing a government using mob force. How can PTI justify this? I am not here taking PML N side, i could care less who is in power, what i do care about is how they will improve life of Pakistan's. Lets keep our eyes on the bigger picture, improving Pakistan.

Why not use this force to demand change? Ask for reforms without resigning. Only way to eradicate corruption is by forcing reforms. PPP was the most corrupt government in Pakistan history and what happened to them during the elections? People of Pakistan did not vote for them. Overthrowing a government is not the answer, if the whole point of this "darna" is to improve life of Pakistan's then reforms should have been demanded and i believe more people would have joined IK, but it was turned into PTI fight to come in power. PML N rigged election results on x number of seats, which is illegal and so is overthrowing a government using mob force. How can PTI justify this? I am not here taking PML N side, i could care less who is in power, what i do care about is how they will improve life of Pakistan's. Lets keep our eyes on the bigger picture, improving Pakistan.

Excellent post. Thank you for saying this.

Respect to the people who came all the way form KPK for demonstration its 27th today 13 days into the demonstration its alarming how little coverage both CNN and BBC provide for such monumental demonstration

Because this is the only movement in Pakistan which doesn't have the blessings and support of US/West and of our own establishment.
Get your heads out of the sand. CNN and BBC don't have time to cover protests where few thousand individuals are present and only for portion of the day.

We do not negotiate with terrorists. Why should we negotiate with criminals?

I was on the fence with you but you're an idiot considering IK was all about negotiating with TTP.

Last edited:

Hassan Nisar is one of the persons who have a lot to say on issues and have nothing to say on solutions. Ok, PM resigns now what? New PM will be from PMLN, asmaan se giray khajoor mein atkay.

Has qadri announced anything? has imran khan? i am away from tv right now/. :P

Back
Top Bottom