What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

PM resigns now what? New PM will be from PMLN
Yes, PM will be from Noora League but not from those involved in Minhaj massacre to ensure impartiality of investigations on rigging.

I was on the fence with you but you're an idiot considering IK was all about negotiating with TTP
Israel negotiates with Hezbollah, PLO and Hamas terrorists all the time indirectly and sometimes directly. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.

but it was turned into PTI fight to come in power. PML N rigged election results on x number of seats, which is illegal and so is overthrowing a government using mob force
IK is only asking PM to resign, not all government ministers. Don't make things on false assumptions. He also says next PM can be from PMLN, bot Nawaz must resign as he is culprit in rigging and Minhaj massacre.

Last edited:
What's going on in Isloo?

Yes, PM will be from Noora League but not from those involved in Minhaj massacre to ensure impartiality of investigations on rigging.

I sincerely hope they live up to your expectations. Good luck!

What's going on in Isloo?

I sincerely hope they live up to your expectations. Good luck!

Isloo? Its Oslo, capital of Norway. I do not live there. I live 45 minutes away in Drammen, a smaller city.

I do hope if Nawaz resigns, investigations can be done impartially to great extent.

Israel negotiates with Hezbollah, PLO and Hamas terrorists all the time indirectly and sometimes directly. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East.
Just stop. You're not even making sense anymore.

There are no terrorists they need to negotiate with. HAMAS are not terrorists.
Killed hundreds of jews and muslims alike for years. LOL

Are you a Jew.
You don't have to be a Jew to criticize Hamas. All Arab nations except Qatar have problems with Hamas.

Israel is not a Democracy,
It is. Check impartial Democracy Index for the Middle East:
Democracy in the Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom