What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

President Tayyab and Prince MBS are Guarantors.
Agreement finally between Establishment, PDM and PTI. Salient points are.

1. Elections date will be announced within 6 days. The Turkish President and Prince Muhammad bin Suleman are the Gurantors.
2. On 02 June 2022 the Assembies will be dissolved.
3. The agreement was arrived at around mid day yesterday but IK wanted more solid Guarantees.
4. SS signed the proposal addressed to the President to dissolve the Assembly and the document was handed over to the President.

1653624050814.png

1. Elections date will be announced within 6 days. The Turkish President and Prince Muhammad bin Suleman are the Gurantors.
3. The agreement was arrived at around mid day yesterday but IK wanted more solid Guarantees.
4. SS signed the proposal addressed to the President to dissolve the Assembly and the document was handed over to the President.

View attachment 848260
why the foreigners are made guarantor's in Pakistan's internal affairs? this country is a joke!

why the foreigners are made guarantor's in Pakistan's internal affairs? this country is a joke!
It's right now rumor all over social media ...but you never know it can be true..

He who takes loans also takes orders - Sultan Abdul Hamid Khan

Sultan Abdul Hamid had detailed intelligence reports on some of the top conspirators who were responsible for his dethroning, yet he couldn't fire them for they were the "beggars" under the Zionists whose banks had been providing loans to run the finances of the Saltanat...

Looks like IK has no choice but to listen to the assurance from the "guarantor(s)" for he again needs to go to them to fix the financial messes left behind by these corrupt-to-the-soul traitors...

IK has done a beautiful job exposing the folks who were once considered "heroes" by Pakistanis. It took Persians 30 years to get rid of the western planted regime. Pakistani revolution is fast-tracked with the blessings of Allah. More good news will come in coming times, in sha Allah.

Now you understand the game.

I remember Zardari(s) words to Nawaz during an interview, "I will drag him across the pavement, and make an example out of him".

Regardless, if his relations with his wife were not perfect but Nawaz hit his izat, no man would let it go, for N-League to team up with Zardari was stupid in the 1st place. One other thing people are forgetting is through this PDM, PPP requested seats in Punjab. He saw the future down the road this will be between PPP/PTI.

Zardari by far is a political genius -- if this madarchod was Foreign Minister I wonder what he would have done to other countries.

Zardari reminds me of Dr. Eggman

A true diabolical evil genius.

View attachment 848260
Why can't we handle our issues on our own?

punjabi youthias chutoaaas are only internet warriors, very few people were on thr streets on rawalpindi and Islamabad, real brave are the pathans who makes police and rangers run from Islamabad chowk (golra mor) and removed containers within few minutes of there arrival from KPK
i witnessed all the rally and they were carrying big sticks with them and they were shouting let us reach D-chowk we will teach the police lesson who were still firing rubber bullets at women's and childrens at that time
pathans were fully charged , i think khan wisely sent them back, because there was big chance of loss of lives on both sides
rest i dont think this govt is going anywhere, khan again fooled by wiled boars sitting in rawalpindi

IK got assurance from the corps Commander Peshawar General Faiz Hameed on behalf of the COAS that this Govt would dissolve the assembly in 1st week of the next month. Faiz Hameed for the first time has spoken to IK in this matter. IK trusts him so he called off the protests only on his guarantees and gave the ultimatum of 6 days for the imported Govt.

As expected they passed a few bills in urgency, showing signs of the deal but now they are showing signs that they aren't going anywhere anytime soon! Now it's a matter of time that either COAS fulfills his promise this time or betrays Khan again along with betraying his own comrade as well. I wonder what Faiz Hameed could possibly do if he too has been fooled in this process! 🤔. I seriously haven't heard of such a clown leading the establishment trolling with the fate of the country! Establishment can easily topple this regime in assembly through BAP or any other party if PMLN doesn't fall in line. But the seriousness of the establishment itself is a question due to a single mentally unstable person.

Timestamp: 7:40 ☝️

View attachment 848260
Everything looks fine but the mediator this time was a middle man from Peshawar who Khan trusts a lot (Gen Faiz Hameed) And that personality is also close to the one who has to carry out this deal finally (unreliable Gen Bajwa). Anything else like MBS, Erdogan or Maulana Tariq Jameel is all just bs. They don't have anything to do with it. This deal is local.

What possibly Erdogan could do to influence Pakistani politics? Stop selling drones to Pakistan! 😂🤣 That's just rumors spread deliberately to cover up the real deal. And yes establishment had never been and would never be apolitical unless they prove it to the public for at least next 2 decades consistently.

Establishment is very much the architect of this mess and they still fantasize a technocratic interim Govt aka a disguised miniature martial law to stretch for a couple of years before elections. But don't know how much practical it would be and what could be it's consequences!

Last edited:
punjabi youthias chutoaaas are only internet warriors, very few people were on thr streets on rawalpindi and Islamabad, real brave are the pathans who makes police and rangers run from Islamabad chowk (golra mor) and removed containers within few minutes of there arrival from KPK
i witnessed all the rally and they were carrying big sticks with them and they were shouting let us reach D-chowk we will teach the police lesson who were still firing rubber bullets at women's and childrens at that time
pathans were fully charged , i think khan wisely sent them back, because there was big chance of loss of lives on both sides
rest i dont think this govt is going anywhere, khan again fooled by wiled boars sitting in rawalpindi
Stop creating this ehtinic non sense, punjabis are no less brave than pathans, pathans get somewhat crazy while punjabis have more balanced minds but if it is a question of bravery go look at the nishan e haider recievers..... best battles were fought in attock and rawalpindi, people from attock under zulfi bukhari and tahir sadiq fcked the police making it extremely easy for the main rally coming for kp to cross the bridge, people from
rawalpindi under ali nawaz awan first cleared swan on gt road, then peshawar mor and then faizabad and recieved countless injuries in the process and then went out to fight in the d chowk all night, the pathans that were coming with IK from kP mostly got routes all ready cleared and most of them never reached d chowk and that is a good thing as beyond d chowk was the army and pathans can be impossible to control when ignited which could have lead to a catastrophe. People from bahawalpur were extremely brave as well, it was imposssible to get out of lahore as most of the iron fist of the govt landed there yet still people like hamad azhar broke through, people like yasmin rashid defined new meanings of bravery. People under umar ayub from abbottabad were the ones who actually made the police run from moutains surrounding attock bridge, umar ayub himself got badly injured in the process. The crown for this entire resistance to govt easily goes to the people of rawalpindi and attock as they fought the longest and hardest battles.People in karachi were exceptionally brave as well as they faced the most rubber bullets and some live fire as well, 3 people gor martyered there. Men and women in liberty chowk lahore faced henious shelling all night bit did not back down. Please refrain from creating misinformed ethinic barriers between a nation that is for the first time beginning to become a nation under imran khan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom