What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

I can't believe I am agreeing with you, but yes.

What can I say? I know I have been right all along, whether people here wish to admit that or not. At least thank you for acknowledging it here. :D

By having the full increase, N would have ensured definite suicide.

Pressure jitna marzi ho jis kisi bhi, this increase was never going to be fully passed on in one go.

This will be the first of several stepwise adjustments needed to remove energy subsidies, which are totally unaffordable for any government in power.

What can I say? I know I have been right all along, whether people here wish to admit that or not. At least thank you for acknowledging it here. :D

This will be the first of several stepwise adjustments needed to remove energy subsidies, which are totally unaffordable for any government in power.
All govts give subsidies right before elections so it means Patwari league is not looking for new elections but one more year of street fight with PTI

1653616999611.png

Last edited:
Punjabi Pathan dono motay dimagh.

Zardari outplayed them all
punjabi youthias chutoaaas are only internet warriors, very few people were on thr streets on rawalpindi and Islamabad, real brave are the pathans who makes police and rangers run from Islamabad chowk (golra mor) and removed containers within few minutes of there arrival from KPK
i witnessed all the rally and they were carrying big sticks with them and they were shouting let us reach D-chowk we will teach the police lesson who were still firing rubber bullets at women's and childrens at that time
pathans were fully charged , i think khan wisely sent them back, because there was big chance of loss of lives on both sides
rest i dont think this govt is going anywhere, khan again fooled by wiled boars sitting in rawalpindi

punjabi youthias chutoaaas are only internet warriors, very few people were on thr streets on rawalpindi and Islamabad, real brave are the pathans who makes police and rangers run from Islamabad chowk (golra mor) and removed containers within few minutes of there arrival from KPK
i witnessed all the rally and they were carrying big sticks with them and they were shouting let us reach D-chowk we will teach the police lesson who were still firing rubber bullets at women's and childrens at that time
pathans were fully charged , i think khan wisely sent them back, because there was big chance of loss of lives on both sides
rest i dont think this govt is going anywhere, khan again fooled by wiled boars sitting in rawalpindi

I think Nawaz Sharif will be back and Imran Khan will be behind bars with 20 year sentence.... Which is a death sentence for a +70 year old. It's over. Beggars can't be Choosers is the future of Pakistan. Jai hind.b

He can if he begs punjab
He needs some more time and struggle to win decisively in Punjab.
What he has done until now is not enough.
He had a chance in 2018-2021 but he lost it by making Buzdar as CM Punjab.

He ignored Punjab for three years is just unbelievable.
He got support from S.Punjab by giving them hope of separate province but That's not enough.

He needs some more time and struggle to win decisively in Punjab.
What he has done until now is not enough.
He had a chance in 2018-2021 but he lost it by making Buzdar as CM Punjab.

He ignored Punjab for three years is just unbelievable.
He got support from S.Punjab by giving them hope of separate province but That's not enough.
If PMLn didn't pull these stupid moves, he would have been routed out of Punjab

You can't put Buzdar in Punjab and expect to come out unscathed

I think Nawaz Sharif will be back and Imran Khan will be behind bars with 20 year sentence.... Which is a death sentence for a +70 year old. It's over. Beggars can't be Choosers is the future of Pakistan. Jai hind.b
true. Jay hind :lol:

Now that's for sure Govt is out of tear gas shells after utilizing expired shells ... what they will do after six days ...

He who takes loans also takes orders - Sultan Abdul Hamid Khan

Sultan Abdul Hamid had detailed intelligence reports on some of the top conspirators who were responsible for his dethroning, yet he couldn't fire them for they were the "beggars" under the Zionists whose banks had been providing loans to run the finances of the Saltanat...

Looks like IK has no choice but to listen to the assurance from the "guarantor(s)" for he again needs to go to them to fix the financial messes left behind by these corrupt-to-the-soul traitors...

now patwaris will defend this decision :bunny:
jab russia se IK kharid raha tha tuo maut arhi thi inko
Unfortunately, Pakistani politics is totally engulfed by the elite class. This class has to be out of politics for the sake of national interest. Otherwise, a time will come ... V for Vendetta ...

The elite culture is the curse in Pakistan ...

Back
Top Bottom