What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Bhai it was all good like march hoga chota sa LOL , but they started a illegal crackdown , banned internet services , news coverage down and stuff!!!!
That made the Population more infuriated and now more masses will join . GOV made themselves a joke what a bunch of d1ckless cun7s

@Foxtrot Alpha @Horus is it wrong to ask simple questions regarding participation from immediate family members? Why am I being given negative ratings?
I was against IK not inviting his sons on his swearing-in ceremony. but now I understand it better. We are a very sycophant nation. we would start putting those boys/men on a pedestal. I favor congress over bjp, but is raga the best you can have. What about Jay Shah. BD and Lanka are the same.

India is a net food exporter and our production is breaking records every year, whereas Pakistan cannot survive without importing wheat, wheat for which it has no money.
You have food on your table thanks to IMF, the same IMF which gets money from India. If it wasn't for us you would be forced to eat grass.

Listen bharti bitch. India imports salt from Pakistan, so if wasn’t for us you namak haramis would literally die.

Tank u, come again!

Bhai it was all good like march hoga chota sa LOL , but they started a illegal crackdown , banned internet services , news coverage down and stuff!!!!
That made the Population more infuriated and now more masses will join . GOV made themselves a joke what a bunch of d1ckless cun7s
isnt by definition a c*** di******? :-)

Back
Top Bottom