What's new

PTI Azaadi March 2022: Updates and Discussion

Neutrals don't want to give up their rule very easily.
If enough pressure is brought the will relent. Pak Army is not like Turkish, German or PLA Armies. If you look at our history when winds turn to storm they move over. If that was not the case Yahya Khan or Musharaf would have been still ruling the country aka Muamar Qaddafi style.

When the going gets tough they go with wind. So it's all about amount of sustained pressure IK can develop. Right now it's looking good. We will have a better idea by tomorrow where this is going. If the pressure beins to sunside the powers that be will just hunker down. If however it keeps on ramping up they will begin to find ways out and calls will be made Showbaz ........ !

Khan needs to call out Bajwa in his speech. As long as Bajwa is COAS, you can forget about clean elections. Time to stand against establishment, the real culprits. This government was on borrowed time from the beginning.

I'll put it in my checklist of things to do there :p: . On a lighter note is savour as good as they really say it is?
Savour Food?

Taste of the food is good but I would rate it 'average' for a Pakistani delicacy (I have tasted much in many places). They will fill your plate though.

Savour is popular because it offers a fulfilling meal at relatively low cost.

1653506373286.png

Back
Top Bottom