What's new

Protesters attempt burning copies of Holy Quran on French island

Didn't saw you condemning the ambush on fire fighters and police officer, you straight away dived into victim mode. First of all be objective when presenting your point of view before calling for mutual respect and course correction.

No wonder you got -20
They will be French when they will act as one.Even the title of this thread shows us the non secular mentality of most Muslims " burnt the Holy Quran"....what does that mean ? In reality,people burned some books in an illegal set up worshiping place.You did read that it was illegal,no ? French citizens took action against an illegal place of worship and burned some books.

Before lecturing us on Secular mentality, you should learn what secularism is. Let me teach you a little

"Secularism is a principle that involves two basic propositions. The first is the strict separation of the state from religious institutions. The second is that people of different religions and beliefs are equal before the law"

www.secularism.org.uk/what-is-secularism.html

Now based on this definition and your statement if we compare, tell me where are you standing?. Hypocrisy at its best

Now i move to second scenario and replace The holy Quran with The Holy Bible. So based on that scenario tell me where are you standing and how tall you are?

@flamer84 Why are you loosing your time ? He's clearly focused about this Illegal set up and some books rather than poor firefighters savagely attacked during their duty and being insulted by all the names. (Which basically started what happened then.)
-
I won't forget the people of Corsica being insulted,after they "welcomed" them in their island ! (Insulting them and saying it isn't their home ! )
I can tell you for sure that the Corsicans won't tolerate this !
-
The people are fed up,the state is doing nothing,while they come from nowhere to condemn an Illegal set up used for religion purposes,the people of Calais is desperate,the state is nowhere to protect them,there are more and more Ghettos were there are lot of radicals terrorists,lot of drugs,weapons etc,but even the police officers don't dare to go there,even the firefighters/paramedics !
-
Do you imagine ? Now in some areas of France,emergency services do not intervene without heavy Police protection.
-
I fear that this will soon end up in a civil war,and some can say 'It won't happen' etc. but if it continues,if someone doesn't do something,it will ! And then,it won't be the fault of the people,but the Politicians !

Last edited:
Sorry to say but you have no authority to declare 'Who is French and who is not'. Simple!!!!
Secondly in a civilized state, people don't take law into their own hands. If one community will, then the other will reciprocate. Then don't cry foul and blame an entire religion because the other religion will be counter blamed and you wont like that .

But isn't this the same thing that has happened here?

Muslims thought that today is as good a day for Jihad ------> plans an ambush against firefighters that were coming to put out a fire in their area ----------> attack and injure those firefighters -----------> Locals get enraged and vandalize an illegal mosque and burn down your precious Koran.

Since Muslims cast first stone in this, you should be OK with burnt Korans by your own logic: "If one community will, then the other will reciprocate."

@flamer84 Why are you loosing your time ? He's clearly focused about this Illegal set up and some books rather than poor firefighters savagely attacked during their duty and being insulted by all the names. (Who basically started what happened then.)
-
I won't forget the people of Corsica being insulted,after they "welcomed" them in their island ! (Insulting them and saying it isn't their home ! )
I can tell you for sure that the Corsicans won't tolerate this !
-
The people are fed up,the state is doing nothing,while they come from nowhere to condemn an Illegal set up used for religion purposes,the people of Calais is desperate,the state is nowhere to protect them,there are more and more Ghettos were there are lot of radicals terrorists,lot of drugs,weapons etc,but even the police officers don't dare to go there,even the firefighters/paramedics !
-
Do you imagine ? Now in some areas of France,emergency services do not intervene without heavy Police protection.
-
I fear that this will soon end up in a civil war,and some can say 'It won't happen' etc. but if it continues,if someone doesn't do something,it will ! And then,it won't be the fault of the people,but the Politicians !

Yeah,i know,i'm wasting my time.Recently this section has become a anti European cesspool and we're not even allowed to defend ourselves,sounds like real life-take it as a sport and let them have their way.Even if you try reason,you only get to be called "gypsie" or your state (be it Romania,France,UK,etc) "insignificant shithhole about to die","soon to be conquered by islam",etc.

Like i've said,just like in Europe today,nobody adresses the real problem but they only try to silence dissent.I mean,why check why French,German,Swiss,Polish,Romanian,British,Swedish posters are so adamant in their views,it's easier to just call them "racist islamophobes" while pro terror propaganda directed at their countries abounds.

Yeah,i know,i'm wasting my time.Recently this section has become a anti European cesspool and we're not even allowed to defend ourselves,sounds like real life-take it as a sport and let them have their way.Even if you try reason,you only get to be called "gypsie" or your state (be it Romania,France,UK,etc) "insignificant shithhole about to die","soon to be conquered by islam",etc.

Like i've said,just like in Europe today,nobody adresses the real problem but they only try to silence dissent.I mean,why check why French,German,Swiss,Polish,Romanian,British,Swedish posters are so adamant in their views,it's easier to just call them "racist islamophobes" while pro terror propaganda directed at their countries abounds.

Fair point. If you would like to elaborate on that further. I'm watching over the European Section for the day so I'm hoping you will have no problems today.

Fair point. If you would like to elaborate on that further. I'm watching over the European Section for the day so I'm hoping you will have no problems today.

Thanks,and knowing that someone watches i'll be using the "report" button more often from today.

No wonder you got -20

Before lecturing us on Secular mentality, you should learn what secularism is. Let me teach you a little

"Secularism is a principle that involves two basic propositions. The first is the strict separation of the state from religious institutions. The second is that people of different religions and beliefs are equal before the law"

www.secularism.org.uk/what-is-secularism.html

Now based on this definition and your statement if we compare, tell me where are you standing?. Hypocrisy at its best

Now i move to second scenario and replace The holy Quran with The Holy Bible. So based on that scenario tell me where are you standing and how tall you are?

Yeah No wonder you don't want to address the point I raised.

I came to this thread and found posts on remittences, the UAE, Pakistani economy, the crusades, good Lord people need to stop going off-topic and pause before they post.

As for the act, that is condemnable. Attacking a random place of worship, because of the deplorable act of some Arab youths is utter stupidity. The police has rightfully said they will chase these people down. Most French folk would condemn this.

Now for the so called "youths". Having been to France several times I was just appalled by the behaviour of North African youths. Drug dealing, prostitution, petty crime and rioting, many of them are involved to their necks. I have spoken to French service personal, and they have given me first hand accounts of how their personal have been attacked at call outs. Very often the call outs are just a ruse to lure out service personal to attack, I'm not sure you can get any more depraved. The problem needs to be fixed in such ghettos.

1016421-afpmosque-1451105256-131-640x480.jpg

FRANCE: Demonstrators ransacked a Muslim prayer hall and attempted to burn copies of the Quran on the French island of Corsica Friday, police said, following a night of violence that left two firefighters injured.

Tensions had mounted in Ajaccio on Christmas Day after two firefighters and a police officer were wounded overnight in Jardins de L’Empereur, a low-income neighbourhood of the city when they were “ambushed” by “several hooded youths”, authorities said.

Torn pages of Holy Quran thrown at door of US mosque

On Friday afternoon around 150 people had gathered in front of police headquarters in the island’s capital in a show of support for the police and firefighters, officials said in a statement.

But some in that crowd broke away to join as many as 600 who headed for the housing estate where the violence took place the night before.

They shouted slogans in Corsican meaning “Arabs get out!” or “This is our home!”, an AFP correspondent reported.

Nearby was a Muslim prayer room and a small group smashed the glass door and entered the place of worship, ransacking it and partially burning books including copies of the Quran, said regional official Francois Lalanne.

“Fifty prayer books were thrown out on the street,” Lalanne said, adding that some of the pages were burnt.

Police were to remain present on the housing estate overnight on Friday, with a security presence around five Muslim places of worship in Ajaccio, Lalanne told AFP.
afpppppp.jpg

They would receive reinforcements in the coming days, he added.

French Prime Minister Manuel Valls wrote on Twitter that the break-in was “an unacceptable desecration”, while also condemning the “intolerable attack” on the wounded firefighters.

Anouar Kbibech, president of the French Council of the Muslim Faith (CFCM), said he had learnt of the mosque attack and the burning of “several copies of the Quran” with “distress”.

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said the attack on the Muslim prayer hall showed signs of “racism and xenophobia”.

He also condemned the assault on law enforcement and safety officers in Corsica, saying he hoped “the authors of the violence would be identified and arrested as soon as possible.”

Local authorities including Christophe Mirmand, the prefect or top official of Corsica, also vowed to arrest those responsible for the outbreak of violence over two days on the Mediterranean island.

The Christmas violence came amid heightened security measures for the season in France after the November 13 attacks by militants in Paris that killed 130 people.

Dalil Boubakeur, the rector of the Grand Mosque of Paris, said he was “dismayed and saddened” by the events on Corsica in an appearance on France’s BFMTV, calling for “calm and cool heads”.

Mosque in Canada ‘deliberately’ set on fire

Around 120,000 French police, members of armed units and soldiers were mobilised on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Corsica is a department of France which held regional elections earlier this month, which had seen the far-right anti-immigrant Front National make unprecedented gains in the first round of the vote.

On Corsica the nationalists won the regional election there taking power for the first time.

Protesters attempt burning copies of Holy Quran on French island - The Express Tribune

@WebMaster @Horus @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @MastanKhan @Jungibaaz @Kaan @GreenFalcon @Zarvan @PWFI @chauvunist @Areesh @BDforever @Fahad Khan 2 @JanjaWeed @Devil Soul @Fulcrum15 @ranjeet @Koovie @Jazzbot @Raja.Pakistani @NKVD @nair @levina @Jungibaaz @W.11 @American Pakistani @HRK @Leader @iranigirl2 @Jaanbaz @Ceylal @MOHSENAM @Zizou @500 @Luftwaffe @Armstrong @Sidak @scorpionx @Indischer @Roybot @krash @American Pakistani @Soumitra @Nihonjin1051 @cnleio @Jf Thunder@Imran Khan@Horus@Norwegian@OrionHunter @cb4 @Arsalan@Donatello@Oscar@Hyperion@Bratva@DESERT FIGHTER@Dazzler@ChineseTiger1986 @Tempest II @A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @airmarshal @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbha i@AstanoshKhan@AZADPAKISTAN2009@balixd@batmannow@Bilal.@chauvunist@Crypto@Dr. Stranglove@Evil Flare@EyanKhan@GIANTsasquatch@graphican@Green Arrow@Guleen Ahmed@HRK@Jazzbot@Junaid B@Jzaib@Khalidr@khawaja07@Leader@Luftwaffe@Marshmallow@mr42O@Muhammad Omar@nomi007@Pak123@Pakistani shaheens@Pakistanisage@Peaceful Civilian@pkuser2k12@Pukhtoon@PWFI@raazh@Rafael@Rashid Mahmood@RescueRanger@Saifkhan12@Sedqal@SHAMK9@Spy Master@Stealth@Strike X@SUPARCO@sur@syedali73@Tameem@TankMan@Tayyab1796@Zarvan@waleed3601@AdeelFaheem@Rajput_Pakistani@Men in Green@orakzai4u@IceCold@LoveIcon@razahassan1997@Cheetah786@Dil Pakistan@Donatello@asq@junaid hamza@SBD-3@cb4@AsianUnion@Aether@xyxmt@Proudpakistaniguy@WishLivePak@Waffen SS@FaujHistorian@Fracker@Ranches@ghoul@Jf Thunder@GreenFalcon@genmirajborgza786@orangzaib@Pakistani Exile@KURUMAYA@Irfan Baloch@ali_raza@Syed.Ali.Haider@dexter@Patriots@muslim_pakistani@W.11@Meengla@zaid butt@ajpirzada@Shoaib Rathore@OrionHunter@CHARGER@Major Sam@yesboss@TheFlyingPretzel@TheNoob@Bratva@ghazaliy2k@Viny@StormShadow@suresh1773@SOHEIL@venu309@danish_vij@Force-India@faisal6309@SpArK@S.U.R.B.@vsdave2302@jarves@WAJsal@pursuit of happiness@Winchester@janon@pak-marine@AgNoStiC MuSliM@420canada@sathya@HughSlaman@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @Chinese Bamboo @cirr @rott@rockstar08 @atanz

these tragic incidents could have been easily avoided if the oil soaked GCC countries leadership had taken the refugees displaced due to war and carnage in the middle east. and they didnt have to put their lives on danger to reach Europe and get hatred and protests like that
but NO
these GCC countries have money and time to build extravigent hotels and towers, host car rallies and shows but wont allow these people in their country.

these Muslim refugees know well that they cant expect any help from these MUSLIM countries so they only have the option to go to Europe and receive some minor hate and ridicule.. which is much better than getting beheaded rapped and destroyed by the Daesh and its affiliates that were propped by the same Arab monarchies

these tragic incidents could have been easily avoided if the oil soaked GCC countries leadership had taken the refugees displaced due to war and carnage in the middle east. and they didnt have to put their lives on danger to reach Europe and get hatred and protests like that
but NO
these GCC countries have money and time to build extravigent hotels and towers, host car rallies and shows but wont allow these people in their country.

these Muslim refugees know well that they cant expect any help from these MUSLIM countries so they only have the option to go to Europe and receive some minor hate and ridicule.. which is much better than getting beheaded rapped and destroyed by the Daesh and its affiliates that were propped by the same Arab monarchies

As far as i agree with your comment,the problems in our society is due to the people coming from Africa and North Africa.... Otherwise we have no big problems with other communities.
I personally never seen Pakistani,Indians,Poles,Portuguese,Spanish or whatever calling our firefighters to attack them,attacking our soldiers,our police officers,our paramedics,boo our anthem,rioting and destroying everything.... drug,weapons etc..
If there were no Africans in France,everyone would live peacefully with each others. (The majority of those that commited attacks in France were from Africa.)
-
@waz @flamer84 @ranjeet

Even in PAU,firefighters were attacked with rocks. Thank God,no firefighters injured,just a truck lightly damaged.

2226195_075_12218177_800x400.jpg

How can someone tolerate this ? The state must act NOW,because if people feel abandoned by the state,they will seek justice themselves and it won't be sweet...

As far as i agree with your comment,the problems in our society is due to the people coming from Africa and North Africa.... Otherwise we have no big problems with other communities.
I personally never seen Pakistani,Indians,Poles,Portuguese,Spanish or whatever calling our firefighters to attack them,attacking our soldiers,our police officers,our paramedics,boo our anthem,rioting and destroying everything.... drug,weapons etc..
If there were no Africans in France,everyone would live peacefully with each others. (The majority of those that commited attacks in France were from Africa.)
-
@waz @flamer84 @ranjeet

Even in PAU,firefighters were attacked with rocks. Thank God,no firefighters injured,just a truck lightly damaged.

View attachment 282854

How can someone tolerate this ?

No of course you are right. It becomes a catalyst for further violence, as seen with the attack on the hall. There needs to be soul searching.

this incident can easily be Avoided , but Muslims must understand there will always be a harsh Reaction from the Right wing activist .. when we have Scums in our society and religion EU and West is no exception ..

-
@waz @flamer84 @ranjeet

View attachment 282854

How can someone tolerate this ? The state must act NOW,because if people feel abandoned by the state,they will seek justice themselves and it won't be sweet...
a handful of them made the lives of thousands of Patriot , law abiding and peaceful Arab French people hard now.
I can see you as an Infidel are again trying to find an excuse for us Muslims from Asia and Arabs. you have to do it because you are not a wahabified Muslim. but the wahabis are banking on the limits of your patience and will cheer when you will loose your patience.

what a disgrace that none of you ever grabs your lawmakers and demand them to bomb those countries who are directly responsible for creating Daesh and who refuse to accommodate these Syrian refugees
bloody infidals .. from Sweden broke down in tears while explaining they couldnt accommodate any more refugees due to their small country. the Monarchs in GCC countries must have been thinking of making a billions of dollars love boat or making a skyscraper

Back
Top Bottom