What's new

Pray for Soheil ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing Nuerosurgery at the moment.

what does he have, A Spinal Trauma with an operation of 10% chance of survival? I am yet to hear or read about such a condition or case anywhere, can someone please point it out if they know?

it has 70 % to he become paralysis after the operation
20 % for death
and 10% for full recovery ....

and it notjust Spinal Trauma .... it is Spinal Trauma in his neck ....

but I pray that Doctors hyperbole about it ... some of Doctors always hyperbole about their patient sickness ....

Hope he gets well soon if the news is true .... but i have a feeling he is bluffing ..and i honestly hope he is....

@Abii

One thing i like about you is you say what you feel like and you don't give a rats *** to what people think about you... even if your words maybe a bit disturbing ...

Last edited by a moderator:
it has 70 % to he become paralysis after the operation
20 % for death
and 10% for full recovery ....

and it notjust Spinal Trauma .... it is Spinal Trauma in his neck ....

but I pray that Doctors hyperbole about it ... some of Doctors always hyperbole about their patient sickness ....

dunno if hes lyin or not...i wish him gud luck....but my grandmom had dis surgery n da doctor said same wht u said..she had difficult moments of dis pain in her last years....da chances of recovrin for spinal cord injury patient r very less....she ws old so chances of recoverin became more rare but @SOHEIL is young so me may get bettr...

if u r a bio student u wud kno dat spinal cord is da main bone or structure on which every othr bone of da body depends so if its effectd,think everythin else is effectd...:cray:
@Emmie n sista @Talon wud xplain it better....

Hope he gets well soon if the news is true .... but i have a feeling he is bluffing ..and i honestly hope he is....

@Abii

One thing i like about you is you say what you feel like and you don't give a rats *** to what people think about you... even if your words maybe a bit disturbing ...

while such behavior might amuse some people which might act in praise but the sad reality is- such people die a lonely miserable death-

@SOHEIL you really serious? Are you taking any medications/treatments?

dunno if hes lyin or not...i wish him gud luck....but my grandmom had dis surgery n da doctor said same wht u said..she had difficult moments of dis pain in her last years....da chances of recovrin for spinal cord injury patient r very less....she ws old so chances of recoverin became more rare but @SOHEIL is young so me may get bettr...

if u r a bio student u wud kno dat spinal cord is da main bone or structure on which every othr bone of da body depends so if its effectd,think everythin else is effectd...:cray:
@Emmie n sista @Talon wud xplain it better....

Kid I suck in immunology...But yea it controls alot....

So Soheil talked **** about the entire Western World for the past year, now he probably has to go to the West so these evil Westerners can save his life. He already mentioned that he's been to NZ, US and Europe to see doctors.

There's also a chance that he's trolling.
Everyone has their right to their opinion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom