What's new

Iran small nuclear fusion plasma confinement device "Tokamak"

There's a 55-page thread about this already here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...r-submarine-development-news-discussions.html

It is riddled with Indian trolls insisting the very same thing as yourself. I won't take your bait and derail this thread by responding to your childish taunt.

Better still, YOU find me the papers and patents in those very sites that show that Pakistan has nuclear weapons in the first place. After all, if it isn't on Google Patents / Google Scholar, it couldn't possibly exist, right?

Nuclear weapons aren't a new design, (they are childs play compared to modern scientific goals) and aren't being commercially sold (hopefully).

Any research done for commercial purposes has to be either patented or the research papers will have to be peer-reviewed and thus available on both those websites.

Don't draw a parallel where there is none.

PS: Note just about all other nuclear programs have a lot of their unique processes patented and/or numerous research papers sent through to academic journals for peer review.

Nuclear weapons aren't a new design, (they are childs play compared to modern scientific goals) and aren't being commercially sold (hopefully).

Any research done for commercial purposes has to be either patented or the research papers will have to be peer-reviewed and thus available on both those websites.

Don't draw a parallel where there is none.

PS: Note just about all other nuclear programs have a lot of their unique processes patented and/or numerous research papers sent through to academic journals for peer review.

See the part in red? Congratulations - you have just shot yourself in the foot. Pakistan's nuclear programs (weapons and submarine) are not commercial efforts.

As you say, don't draw a parallel where there is none.

PS: Good luck with trying to uncover Pakistan's nuclear secrets on Google Patents and Google Scholar, or for that matter in any academic journal whatsoever.

See the part in red? Congratulations - you have just shot yourself in the foot. Pakistan's nuclear programs (weapons and submarine) are not commercial efforts.

As you say, don't draw a parallel where there is none.

PS: Good luck with trying to uncover Pakistan's nuclear secrets on Google Patents and Google Scholar, or for that matter in any academic journal whatsoever.

If you go back to my original post, you'll be able to see that I said (and I quote).

"There is no domestic nuclear industry in Pakistan"

And the veritable lack of any nuclear research, funding or market in Pakistan will ensure that this will continue to be the case.

Look on the Internet, there are numerous articles and patents from Indian nuclear organisations as is the case with the Chinese, Japanese, Americans, Russians, etc. Even the Iranians have a few.

You cannot miniaturise a nuclear power plant for submarine use if you've never even designed (let alone built) a nuclear power plant to begin with.

Let me repeat this to you; nuclear weapons can be created fairly easily, nuclear power plants are a whole different ball game and requires an eco-system of research and development which Pakistan lacks.

If you go back to my original post, you'll be able to see that I said (and I quote).

"There is no domestic nuclear industry in Pakistan"

And the veritable lack of any nuclear research, funding or market in Pakistan will ensure that this will continue to be the case.

Look on the Internet, there are numerous articles and patents from Indian nuclear organisations as is the case with the Chinese, Japanese, Americans, Russians, etc. Even the Iranians have a few.

You cannot miniaturise a nuclear power plant for submarine use if you've never even designed (let alone built) a nuclear power plant to begin with.

Let me repeat this to you; nuclear weapons can be created fairly easily, nuclear power plants are a whole different ball game and requires an eco-system of research and development which Pakistan lacks.

Your entire focus seems to be to derail this thread, which was about Iran's Tokamak reactor. I will state this one last time - there is a thread elsewhere about Pakistan's nuclear submarine development (link provided earlier), and if you want to indulge in the Indian fantasy that Pakistan in somehow incapable of developing such a submarine, you are welcome to go and contribute to that discussion.

But thanks anyway for giving our Iranian brothers a glimpse of the Indian mindset.

Your entire focus seems to be to derail this thread, which was about Iran's Tokamak reactor. I will state this one last time - there is a thread elsewhere about Pakistan's nuclear submarine development (link provided earlier), and if you want to indulge in the Indian fantasy that Pakistan in somehow incapable of developing such a submarine, you are welcome to go and contribute to that discussion.

But thanks anyway for giving our Iranian brothers a glimpse of the Indian mindset.

The Iranians are far closer to building and operating a nuclear submarine than Pakistan is.

And you were the one you who brought in the fantasy of Pakistani Nuclear Subs, not I.

Back
Top Bottom