What's new

US president Barack Obama phone calls with Iranian President Rohani

President Obama Reveals Phone Call With Iranian President Hassan Rouhani

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit CNN : President Obama confirms phone chat with Iran's Hassan Rouhani, first talk between U.S.-Iran leaders since 1979.

according to official news agency of the government the 2 president called each other and talked about several issues including Irans nuclear program.

80834832-4947746.jpg

گفت وگوي تلفني روساي جمهوري ايران و امريكا نيويورك- باراك اوباما رئيس جمهوري ايالات متحده امريكا، در تماس تلفني با
حسن روحاني رييس جمهوري اسلامي ايران، با وي گفت وگو كرد.

خبرگزاری جمهوری اسلامی

IRAN and US friendship is necessary to contain Al-qeada. "Better late than never"

reports of protest for and against rohani at his arrival in tehran airport. Well, these iranian radicals are officialy the most retarded people on earth. Instead giving support to newly elected president to pull the country out of this economical mess they decide to undermine the president.

United States Government is acknowledging its defeat in Syria to the new Iranian Government.

What a moronic comment. USA cannot support any faction in the Middle East as the Arab Spring has shown and at the end of the day it was fight between the Dictators and the people whose backbone were always the Islamist (aka Egypt style). Assad is Christian but hated the US from day one. There are Shias fighting against him too. At the most the US and EU could expect are cordial relations based on a non-nuclear regime not supporting Al-Q in Syria. Iran is far ahead of all Arabs including Pakistan no offense meant in terms of development / internal Peace and with a neutral regime in place in Iran who does not threaten to nuke Israel, I think Iran is the next true Muslim global leader. Their emergence will shake the Muslim world which was dominated by Sunni Nations till date and be a counter balance to them.

I am happy at this development. The people of Iran deserve this credit as Ahemnijad was a bit deluded like Bush.

Majority of Iranians like the USA, despite them (USA) being involved in disastrous events in Iran they were still not that destructive as UK or Russia for example.

I was not talking about people ... I was mentioning the previous statements by the Governments ... :angel:

2 question. If I say that a Jew is as human being as I am and has right to live as I have, does that show my love for Israhell?

If after being hungry for decades I fell to my knees and ask for food and medicine, does that put me into same category with others who bend down because they are buggers and like c*ck in their @sses?

Of-course not ..... Btw what's the point here ... ?? :coffee:

Americans do what is good for them. You can't expect otherwise. And looking at it from that perspective, you can't help but have respect for their system, their experience and their ideals. For example, the US is the only country in the world where the notion of the right to the pursuit of happiness is mentioned in one of the founding documents of the nation. Where else do you see such a thing? They have a much freer and open system than anywhere else I've been in the world. They respect hard work and their system rewards it. That's a very different approach than, for example, it's intimate neighbor and closest cultural counterpart, Canada.

But they respect power and they respect earning your own keep and don't necessarily extend the same ideals to everybody.

That's why before they were attempting to overpower and dismiss Iran's interests out of hand. But now they're coming to the realization that they won't succeed in doing that and that's why they've taken a more accommodating approach to Iran. That says much more about the rise of Iran in recent times than any real or imaginary conspiracies.

Making assumptions is not good but if you want to do that please carry on .. :pop:

USA nuked Japan twice, so what ? times change

Iran and USA Will befriend again and counter braindead terrorists in the region (you know who you are) hehe

Do most Iranians hate the United States? They have much reason to do so, after all. Some sources say yes, and others seem to indicate your people are in fact quite pro-American, I am just curious.

Do most Iranians hate the United States? They have much reason to do so, after all. Some sources say yes, and others seem to indicate your people are in fact quite pro-American, I am just curious.

Iranians have had worse experiences with Arabs, Russia and the UK. The enmity with the US is fairly recent.

Back
Top Bottom