What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians complaining on PDF. Hmm...., why don't you just piss off somewhere else where someone does actually give a damn about what you think and say?

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

All users are expected to abide by our rules irrespective of their seniority/nationality/etc. Unable to follow the rules not only can give you temporary bans but also permanent ones

BE RESPECTFUL
The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. It is possible to disagree without being insulting.

PERSONAL ATTACKS ARE PROHIBITED
Commonly known as flaming, personal attacks are posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another. Text of this nature is not beneficial to the community spirit and will not be tolerated.
RACISM AND OTHER “…isms”.
No racist posts are allowed or other posts that are designed to put people down based on their nationality/sex/color/creed/etc.

Source: FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

For each of these violations of the forum rules you can be rated negatively and that's the point that you don't understand in your ranting and trolling. You might differ in opinions with other members, but you still have to follow the forum rules. By ignoring them, you are not offending Indians, but the Pakistani @WebMaster 's and Mods who set up these rules and regulations in the first place!!!

@WebMaster just look at how people misusing power of TT

Please look at the post and negative rating given by this so called TT
India successfully tests Nirbhay cruise missile | Page 13

These people destroyed rating system because of their biased opinion

I fully agree with the above, Ammyy notified a posting to you, since when is that against the rules and deserves a negative rating??? Clear misuse of his powers!

Last edited:

For each of these violations of the forum rules you can be rated negatively and that's the point that you don't understand in your ranting and trolling. You might differ in opinions with other members, but you still have to follow the forum rules. By ignoring them, you are not offending Indians, but the Pakistani @WebMaster 's and Mods who set up these rules and regulations in the first place!!!

I fully agree with the above, Ammyy notified a posting to you, since when is that against the rules and deserves a negative rating??? Clear misuse of his powers!

I agree with you here i dont see any reason for rating negative.....Probably @Munir can help us

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu , @Jungibaaz , @Oscar

I fully agree with @sancho here, I think it was an unfair rating , @ammyy was basically notifying against flame baits attempts of turning the thread into a india vs Pakistan thing, & it does not warrants a negative rating , the N-rating was unfair & uncalled for in my opinion

Last edited:
@WebMaster luftwaffe again shown biasness and double standards and misused his power. Comapre my reply to reply of syedali73 and tell me who have used more abusive words in posts. How you will respond if someone send lanat on you? Give them back what they throw at you. Syedali73 initiated lanat while its me who got negative rating ..what a fairness

Mujra Record by PTI - Fazal ur Rahman | Page 2

I need to know, why you put restriction on forum members and dictate to them as to on which subjects they and cannot start the threads. If the situation demands that there is need for us to express our views in a dignified manner than everyone should be allowed to state their opinion on any issue regardless of their country of origin. Therefore, I would like to be allowed to start and post thread where ever I feel it will help us enrich our knowledge overall.

I need to know, why you put restriction on forum members and dictate to them as to on which subjects they and cannot start the threads. If the situation demands that there is need for us to express our views in a dignified manner than everyone should be allowed to state their opinion on any issue regardless of their country of origin. Therefore, I would like to be allowed to start and post thread where ever I feel it will help us enrich our knowledge overall.

What is stopping you from creating a thread?

I experienced opening a thread related to Middle East earlier. the message stated that I am not authorized to read or post my comments on this region. It is ok now. Thank you for your prompt attention to my query and request.

I see increase in my - rating. I would like to know for which post it has been awarded? I've checked the Alerts, ain't showing their.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Received a negative rating for this post. It seems to me (and I could be way off base here) that the TTAs are using their power to rate for personal vendettas. Please do read through the thread of posts I was responding to. I couldn't really find anything offensive. Perhaps I'm missing something about the forum rules?

Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Received a negative rating for this post. It seems to me (and I could be way off base here) that the TTAs are using their power to rate for personal vendettas. Please do read through the thread of posts I was responding to. I couldn't really find anything offensive. Perhaps I'm missing something about the forum rules?

Permanent Bans review board reinstated.

You insulted the Administrator of this site @Horus on the open forum, which is clearly against forum rules.

As @WebMaster said, that is an offense that can lead to a permanent ban. Real concerns should be taken to GHQ.

You insulted the Administrators of this site on the open forum, which is clearly against forum rules.

As Webmaster said, that is an offense that can lead to a permanent ban. Real concerns should be taken to GHQ.

Perhaps it would help if you read through the entire thread. I was pointing to Irfan baloch that the other gentleman wasn't upset about Modi being called terrorist by the general poster but rather by the you and Horus.

Regarding insulting you, I do have the unfortunate habit of giving people only as much respect as they deserve. If you feel that's an insult, you have my apologies.

Perhaps it would help if you read through the entire thread. I was pointing to Irfan baloch that the other gentleman wasn't upset about Modi being called terrorist by the general poster but rather by the you and Horus.

Regarding insulting you, I do have the unfortunate habit of giving people only as much respect as they deserve. If you feel that's an insult, you have my apologies.

There's a place for bitching, my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom