What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solved - get over it.
@Horus Doesn't this equate to generalizing and insulting a nationality?
Genius, comparing an incident during full out war with something like a regular recce sortie. Utterly brilliant, as expected by an Indian.

The Indiaphobia of this member has crossed all limits.

Instead of using foul language, why dont you contribute something worth in this forum.. This forum made its mark because of Indian contributions too.. So instead of pissing off at Indians, do post something which is meaningful..Its a joke that without Indian members all troll posts will be gone.. Check out the threads opened by certain members and check their nationalities.. There are plenty of Indian members who are contributing much in this forum.. With out Indian contributions, there wont be a legit discussions.. It will be patting each others back and posting all kind of nonsense news..

There are enough members of other nationalities here who contribute as well. Indians staying or leaving will hardly affect any real things. Yes, couple of copied and pasted pages would be no more, but hey, there is google.

@JonAsad whom you will you troll if Indian dont exist on this forum.

Come on - you are missing a lot of whining.

There are enough members of other nationalities here who contribute as well. Indians staying or leaving will hardly affect any real things. Yes, couple of copied and pasted pages would be no more, but hey, there is google.

Wanna bet about it?? :D If you think copy pasting pages is the criteria for banning people then 2/3rd of the Pakistanis will be banned in the first place.. :lol:

I will defend my nation if the line is crossed by a poster. I will not take negative remarks of that kind and that magnitude when our men have been butchered in the air by badly trained Indian Airforce pilot. I will defend my nation against one sided arrogance and negative attitude.

So now you even tell the moderator who to elect... Whats next? Crying?
Good one sir. Keep the flag high

@WebMaster @Horus one of the post from @Munir.. you seriously need to reconsider the criteria for selecting think tanks.. People like @Donatello and many others are here for trolling only rather than posting something worth..

Ha ha and that Munir guy who uses words like "Harami Kutta" gave me a negative rating for this sentence-- "Now you are starting to sound moronic." Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri | Page 9

That is why I don't take these ratings from unqualified people (also hypocrites) like him seriously.

Ha ha and that Munir guy who uses words like "Harami Kutta" gave me a negative rating for this sentence-- "Now you are starting to sound moronic." Operation 021 booed off the screens in Bambino and Capri | Page 9

That is why I don't take these ratings from unqualified people like him seriously.

Well as he said, he was defending his nation by abusing.. I guess you can abuse him too while defending your nation. He wont give you negative rating for that ;)

@WebMaster

Webby,

Decision is in your hands. These Indian members are seriously getting out of line, my fingers are tired from reporting every post of them. I mean, why is Storm Force still alive on this forum? That is WAY BEYOND ME. Increase the moderators, and enforce laws strictly. Each and every thread is littered with Indian BS. You talk about JF-17, they bring in LCA/MKI. You talk about Al-Khalid, they bring in T90, (obviously, Arjunk and the ensuing embarrassment cannot be entertained). You talk about Pakistani politics, and here come Indian experts voicing their opinions, when 99% of them have never been to Pakistan or met a Pakistani in real life. Let's talk about recent LOC tensions, i mean, they opened up a gazillion threads just because some new outlet cried some new tears? I mean, WTH?

Please, i respect this forum, i love the discussion. The other day, a new US member joined, and i was more than happy to have a healthy discussion with him, something that he was actually knowledgeable about, rather the copying and pasting BS from Internet. Same thing with Gambit/Desert Falcon/Chogy, we may differ on different subjects, but when it comes to technical talk, experience matters, which these Indians don't have.

Baat kernay kee tameez hain nahi inko, and they expect us to show respect. What freaking dope is this? Their only purpose in life is to troll. I have never mentioned here before, but you'll find them on other forums as well, such as airliners.net. Some Indians getting smart a**ed over there are shown the door. This is in their genes. Nothing else. They get banned, they join with another ID. I mean, how hopeless is your life that after getting banned and rather than rectifying yourself, you create another ID? Of course, only a troll can do that. Sometimes I really wonder if they are paid to do this non-sense.

Webby, i want an honest answer/solution from you. You can PM me if you want.

Azlan Haider said:

You support "characterless" IA which has been committing all kinds of human rights violation in Kashmir for decades now , and then you talk about "calibre of character" of others !! Hypocrisy ??

Azlan Haider said:
This thread is about "b@stards" killed in kashmir .. so stick to the topic :dirol:

A1Kaid said:
These militants (Kashmiri freedom fighters) really need to improve their armed combat skills they are no where near as effective as other insurgencies, and them being in small numbers should work to their advantage. Although killing a Major is a high value target, but these kinds of strikes often come at high casualties for them.

defence.pk/threads/army-major-killed-in-6-hour-long-gun-battle-in-iok.310971/

checkout your countrymen foul language... If any Indian use this word against PA... that guy will be banned in next minute.. i reported about the post..no action taken yet... don't talk like saints.

Checkout the threads created by pakistani members against India today... and count how many Indians created threads against pak...

I don't believe that.

In order to clean a toilet, you need to HAVE a toilet in the first place.

There are no toilets in India.

Source: Photos From Su-30 Crash Site Offer Big First Clues

Last edited:
Keep away your anti India sentiments for minute mate. I accept that there are several Indian members who hate Pakistan,but not all Indians are so. Be sensible and respectful in your posts yaar.

This donotello chap getting really agitated..

Gave me s negative rating for saying f16.was once s great plane and Chinaewould do well to sell .more planes in future.

What the hell he wants be thrown out of forum.

Ridiculous attitude and insecurity

Hi,

Sancho gave a neg rating to my post, which was a legit question, which he didn't bother to answer. I can too give neg ratings, but is it really in the spirit of the forum for TTAs to engage in mudslinging with each other?
This Sancho guy is always trigger happy with awarding negative ratings and I have reported about this several times but to no avail as usual. Promoting Indians as TTs and giving them privilege to award negative rating is like giving a matchbox to the monkey (please don't jump up and down for it is just a translation of an Urdu proverb, which means giving powers to those who cant handle or digest them).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom