What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dog @sandy_3126 has given out more negative ratings than all think tanks combined. He trolls/makes inflammatory posts on threads suggesting things such as murder a rebel who acts against murderers and evil people.

I think he needs to be stripped of his think tank,he's irresponsible and targets Muslims only.

You deserve permanent ban for this, but I hope Ummah will save you.

Best of luck.

@WebMaster @Horus

This guy gave me like 9 negative ratings in a span of 5 minutes. He's explioting his think tank big time and is snooping around threads were he can inflame and target pro-Palestinian activists.

His troll posts are unacceptable.
i been trying to tell management, but won't listen.

@sandy_3126

**** off you sicko. Everyone here knows that you hate Muslims to death. And many Pakistan's/Muslims have been negged by you after making inflammatory/troll posts.

Now you're trying to turn your post into a sophisticated one, you were clearly inflaming and violating rules of forum. I don't believe it is trolling because you were serious about killing rebels/demonstrators who resist an illegal/immoral occupation.

So much for being civilized. You need an immediate ban and stripping of your think tank status.

@RazPaK @syedali73

Your lack of comprehension skills is not my problem.

This is interesting..ratings awarded in the ratings review?

Stop trolling, this is unacceptable that a think tank can push around Muslims/incite against them/inflame in their threads unjustly. You were clearly flaming in that thread and it was an unnecassary provocative post.

It can't be tolerated anymore. Either you get punished or I retain a right to curse you 24/7.

And now you're trying to portray Muslims as illeterate people who can't comprehend English.

@Horus

This guy is clearly a bigot, he needs to give up his hatred for Muslims in return for being able to post here.
dude,he just accused YOU of having poor english comprehension skills,not the entire muslim community!

actually you are right...just report would suffice here.
Oh no,you were justified to do the honours.After all the concerned member has made PDF history by his zealous efforts.:cheesy:

calm down hazzy

It's the only language these sick people understand. They treat us like lowers and belittle our people consistently. They deny us our right to express our own just views in our own forum. Yet on their forums, and I'm being literal, you will be permanently banned just for questioning Israel. And I can name those forums but it's against the rules.

Taken care of. @Hazzy997

Thank you, now I will delete my posts and I hope this individual doesn't flame my threads in the future again.

It's the only language these sick people understand. They treat us like lowers and belittle our people consistently. They deny us our right to express our own just views in our own forum. Yet on their forums, and I'm being literal, you will be permanently banned just for questioning Israel. And I can name those forums but it's against the rules.

Thank you, now I will delete my posts and I hope this individual doesn't flame my threads in the future again.

You need to watchout your language. Stay civil at ALL times under ALL conditions.

You need to watchout your language. Stay civil at ALL times under ALL conditions.
Horus please have a review of my ratings, all are given by @Secur. I cared less about ratings in previous ID but have realized that there should be some check on TTs. In my previous ID, 90% of all the negative ratings were issued by @Secur, he is still misusing the privilege. I think Keena and bughaz is involved.

Last edited:
Horus please have a review of my ratings, all are given by @Secur. I cared less about ratings in previous ID but have realized that there should be some check on TTs. In my previous ID, 90% of all the negative ratings were issued by @Secur, he is still misusing the privilege. Keena and bughaz is involved.
LOL, you have multiple ID's.:o:
Straight to the MOD's ban hammer.:mod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom