What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horus please have a review of my ratings, all are given by @Secur. I cared less about ratings in previous ID but have realized that there should be some check on TTs. In my previous ID, 90% of all the negative ratings were issued by @Secur, he is still misusing the privilege. I think Keena and bughaz is involved.

I need links to those posts.

Write one of your usual Punjabi/Urdu Speaking racial BS and I will make sure, you get one. :tup:
You are watched dude, you are a closet anti-pakhtun and you get irritated. You talk racism against tribals, i would keep on cornering you and your MQM buddies

You are watched dude, you are a closet anti-pakhtun and you get irritated. You talk racism against tribals, i would keep on cornering you and your MQM buddies

Why? Couldn't think of any fancy Urdu words or Islamic terms? Its boring, you see. :D

Sure or you can get a life.

Why? Couldn't think of any fancy Urdu words or Islamic terms? Its boring, you see. :D

Sure or you can get a life.
So tell us why you supported @Rockstar when i asked him to refrain from using foul and racist langauge against pashtuns and balochs, and their culture?. @Horus please take notice of this thread
Zarb-i-Azb alone won't save Pakistan | Page 3
@Secur is encouraging rockstar for his behaviour. Does this member deserve to be a think tank?

Last edited:
@Secur has issued yet another negative rating, i give up.
@Horus here are posts for you, see the context.

1- First i wrote this post in reply to an iranian member,
I am surprised that you have more correct assessment about tribals than many of my own countrymen. Tribes are indeed loyal to their clans first, thats why they are called tribals, and thats why you would see many pakistanis stressing on the point that tribes need to be "integrated". Historically speaking, they were not under durrani rule either and were left to themselves. If they were into state and nation building, they would not have been part of pakistan to begin with.
DESERT FIGHTER replied to my post in this way, (he was not even addressed)
take you gay ethnic nationalism and shove it where the sun dont shine... the tribes of fata are in deep shit because for decades the areas were left on their own for some fuked up logic... those areas should have been settled and merged with KPK... The people would have developed a sense of nation building themselves... and yes i have no doubt that despite everything they are loyal to the state... and it that werent the case they wouldnt have fought the invading afghani askaris in the past.... or for that matter formed amaan lashkars or militias against the talibitches.
I responded,
Oh bhai, whats up with contineous verbal diarrhea?. They are divided into tribes, are tribal and look into the interests of their tribes. Aman lashkars, is manifestation of pakhtunwali, the defense system for a tribe , they are not meant for defense of any state. The word nation/qaum in pashtunwali stands for the tribe. As for as action against bajaur incursion is concerned, you would be surprised to hear how much tribalism and local politics was involved in that. Lastly, yesterday you bragged that balochs are unruly and were never colonized, you challenge it when some one say the same stuff about pashtuns. It seems you are getting competitive and rival here, thats your egoistic balochi side speaking. Little you realize i am merely stating facts, in a way pointing out their flaws. Also as a pashtun i have more right and credibility to analyze my own people. You being a balochist, should be the last one speaking, dont open my mouth on baloch-pashtun relations in your province.
And chairman of so called think tank issued me a negative rating, bypassing the @DESERT FIGHTER's comment. He is doing this for quite a time.
China’s Uighur Unrest Is Opportunity for Afghans | Page 7

@Secur has issued yet another negative rating, i give up.
@Horus here are posts for you, see the context.

1- First i wrote this post in reply to an iranian member,

DESERT FIGHTER replied to my post in this way, (he was not even addressed)

I responded,

And chairman of so called think tank issued me a negative rating, bypassing the @DESERT FIGHTER's comment. He is doing this for quite a time.
China’s Uighur Unrest Is Opportunity for Afghans | Page 7

This time I did capture your abusive post .. That bitch on heat comment..
P.S: have some shame you have been banned several times from this forum .. Only to return with another ID..(this one is your 5th).

@WebMaster and @Horus I know this is not the correct thread and I dont want to open a new thread for it. Anyway, I am not getting any alerts for some members tagging me.. Is there any issue?

@Horus please take notice of @Secur's yet another two ratings against me. I asked him to take notice of a member who was extremely racist against pashtuns. Secur instead issued me two -tive ratings, while that member @shaheenmissile has been banned by mods for extreme racism. Secur has been tested , he failed to pass.

@Horus please take notice of @Secur's yet another two ratings against me. I asked him to take notice of a member who was extremely racist against pashtuns. Secur instead issued me two -tive ratings, while that member @shaheenmissile has been banned by mods for extreme racism. Secur has been tested , he failed to pass.

Link?

Those ratings have been issued with a message "Do not drag me unnecessarily into threads". I hope that you will remember it, in the future. It isn't my duty to start issuing negative ratings in every thread for your pleasure or because you feel like, I have to give some test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom