What's new

Post Ratings Review Board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WebMaster
Did my post deserve a negative rating? As far as the criteria for Negative rating was concerned, this post did not cross any such lines.
Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ? | Page 18

And this was the rule so far I knew.

A)Negitive marking:

Members are adviced/requested to use this feature when post consist of:
1)Personal attacks/slangs
2)One linear trolls
3)Abusing someone's nationality
4)Statements such as:
-Pakistan is a failed state
-India is a rapist country or 'salay Indian rapiests'
5)Post consists of 'harassing material'
6)Celebrating someone's death unless he is TTP terrorists.

Last edited:
@WebMaster
Did my post deserve a negative rating? As far as the criteria for Negative rating was concerned, this post did not cross any such lines.
Saparat country for Hindus in Bangladesh ? | Page 18

And this was the rule so far I knew.

Off topic, posts of no value. I would generally issue an infraction for such crap posts which derail discussion threads for others.

I reversed it.

Off topic, posts of no value. I would generally issue an infraction for such crap posts which derail discussion threads for others.

I reversed it.
So, after 18 pages you found that friendly talk between me and my friend suddenly derailed the entire thread? And you only found my post "off topic and crap" while the entire thread is filled with trolls?You know it too well that your sword has fallen on a wrong one. Any ways, this is your forum and you are the absolute rule maker here. I rest my case.

PS: Oh,Wait.before I leave let me copy paste a post of "high value" just in page number 2

It is still extremely polluted. Looks like a billion people wash there bed sheets daily. :lol:

So this according to you is the "quality" you expect from members in your forum.
GOD help us.

Last edited:
@WebMaster I remember reading some where that If a post is given 3 negative ratings, that post get deleted automatically.... But i have come across a post which had 3 negative ratings

So, after 18 pages you found that friendly talk between me and my friend suddenly derailed the entire thread? And you only found my post "off topic and crap" while the entire thread is filled with trolls?You know it too well that your sword has fallen on a wrong one. Any ways, this is your forum and you are the absolute rule maker here. I rest my case.

PS: Oh,Wait.before I leave let me copy paste a post of "high value" just in page number 2

So this according to you is the "quality" you expect from members in your forum.
GOD help us.

This is a thread to request reversal of a rating NOT why a rating was not given to 1000 other posts where it should be.

@WebMaster I remember reading some where that If a post is given 3 negative ratings, that post get deleted automatically.... But i have come across a post which had 3 negative ratings

It should work, let me know where you seen it.

This is a thread to request reversal of a rating NOT why a rating was not given to 1000 other posts where it should be.

I asked did that post deserve a negative rating which inherently means a request to reverse. You said it derailed the entire discussion which according to me is NOT justified.You could have deleted it at least. According to me a negative rating is a spot on a member's reputation. If you feel I deserved it,let it be there as it is.I have no issues.

@WebMaster

Some of your so-called "Think Thanks" are using their "powers" (almost made me laugh) to influence the way members post.
For example in this thread: Why Germans Love Russia
When I called on the Russian troll and Putin's mouthpiece @vostok He gave me negative rating. Is that the way you intended for the ratings to work?

i can't figure out how to give a rating!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom