What's new

Possible Powerplants of Super MKI: AL-31F M1 or 117?

When is India planning to induct upgraded Super Sukhois in service?

Su-30MKIs won't be very effective against PAF's elite units comprising of advance upgraded F-16s and F-16s block 52s...

F-16s' (clean) RCS is 1m^2....that's almost stealth!!!!

Advance PAF F-16s equipped with AIM-120Cs, advance electronic suits, and 21st century avionics might be able to pick up Su-30MKI before Su-30s would even see the PAF's fighters.
Good joke.
'Clean' RCS means nothing here. What is the 'clean'F-16' going to do? Ram in to the Sukhoi's.
BTW 1m^2 doesn't equal stealth. Infact nowhere near it. Stealth aircraft cannot be detected or tracked by normal radars at all, even in WVR distances.
Also we have had all the information about F-16 C/D for years now.
RSAF to use Indian airbase for F-16 training
It's a piece of meat.

I've read some where that the Chinese J-16 have all the upgrades you mentioned a almost 15 ton engines an aesa radar a strong body with ability to carry 12 tons of lodas.

so what India try to achieve in the coming years the Chinese already have.

but can you please tell us about the Super 30mki.

Doesn't matter what the "range" of radar is.

If F-16 block 52 has very small RCS....and is carrying high-tech jammers...then Su-30MKIs won't be able to even see it before it sees the Sukhois...

Su-30MKI has a MASSIVE RCS.

PAF F-16s will definitely see it first and would get a superior aerial combat position...

Didn't PAF F-16s and IAF Su-30MKIs came face to face after Mumbai attacks? PAF F-16s got a target lock on Su-30MKIs and they were forced to retreat...

India denied that event though...but I'm sure that in real life, PAF's F-16s would detect IAF's Su-30MKI before the vice versa. That's just common sense...

Yes.

PAF and IAF never fought. Just couple of target locks on each other here and other..nothing big...

Peace-time shooting.

I bet F-16 pilots didn't take off that day with the intent to fight.

Anyways, F-16s are a proven asset...superior to Mig-29s any day.

The range of the radar always matter. F16 isnt a completely stealth fighter either. Su-30 can always detect F16 before hand and its targetive radar range of 200 km is more than enough to track F16 however small its RCS maybe.

I've read some where that the Chinese J-16 have all the upgrades you mentioned a almost 15 ton engines an aesa radar a strong body with ability to carry 12 tons of lodas.

so what India try to achieve in the coming years the Chinese already have.

but can you please tell us about the Super 30mki.

I didn't heard these type of capabilities of J-16, can you provide source for it.

well the payload I read it some where but forgot where.

any way this plane almost way ahead of the mki-30 so far BTW this plane is a derived of the j-11b.

well the payload I read it some where but forgot where.

any way this plane almost way ahead of the mki-30 so far BTW this plane is a derived of the j-11b.
This plane is actually J-11B but for carrier operation but their main hurdle is reliable engine & competitive AESA

This plane is actually J-11B but for carrier operation but their main hurdle is reliable engine & competitive AESA
No, this one is not the J-15 the one for carrier that's another plane this meant to be something like the american f-15 strike eagle.

we still don't know about the engine status yet.

I think the Chinese electronics not as we think far behind the west.

this nation has lot of cash so they can offer to spend a lot on R&D to make things better.

No, this one is not the J-15 the one for carrier that's another plane this meant to be something like the american f-15 strike eagle.

we still don't know about the engine status yet.

I think the Chinese electronics not as we think far behind the west.

this nation has lot of cash so they can offer to spend a lot on R&D to make things better.
Sorry my mistake
obviously they would on par with west in some time but first they have to surpass Russia in many field which currently they are lagging.

If F-16 block 52 has very small RCS....and is carrying high-tech jammers...then Su-30MKIs won't be able to even see it before it sees the Sukhois...
First of all, How do u define RCS of a plane??
1.By considering the approximate boundary in every axis out of which the Radar waves can be reflected back to the source emitter (Shape of Aero dynamicity )..
2.By considering the type of Metal used to build the plane..(Composite or All Metal frame)
3.By considering the type of material coating used..(RAM coating )
and I don't know from where do you geniuses get these RCS numbers for F16s??From Lockheed Martin official sources??

Coming to the jammers used by the The F16 Block 52 D,
The total Number of F-16 Block 52C/D Delivered to Pakistan are 6 +12 = 18..(Source - official Lock Heed website)
The Jammer Used by them are ITT AN/ALQ-211 (V) 4 electronic warfare suite..
The jammers used by the MKIs are Tarang Equiped EWSP suite which are Far ahead of the Block 52's..
So considering your Logic, The 18 F16s Block 52s will take out the MKIs which are more than 200 in Numbers with the so called inferior Radar, Inferior EW suite and Inferior Range Missiles, Eh???
Good..Nice way to go..Keep it up.

When is India planning to induct upgraded Super Sukhois in service?

Su-30MKIs won't be very effective against PAF's elite units comprising of advance upgraded F-16s and F-16s block 52s...

F-16s' (clean) RCS is 1m^2....that's almost stealth!!!!

Advance PAF F-16s equipped with AIM-120Cs, advance electronic suits, and 21st century avionics might be able to pick up Su-30MKI before Su-30s would even see the PAF's fighters.
Wow...Do u have any Idea what are the MLU Upgrades for Block15 A/Bs comprise of. and do u know how many Block 52s are actually in service with Pakistan???
Can u pls answer to this question so that I may further respond to ur claims.??

First of all, How do u define RCS of a plane??
1.By considering the approximate boundary in every axis out of which the Radar waves can be reflected back to the source emitter (Shape of Aero dynamicity )..
2.By considering the type of Metal used to build the plane..(Composite or All Metal frame)
3.By considering the type of material coating used..(RAM coating )
and I don't know from where do you geniuses get these RCS numbers for F16s??From Lockheed Martin official sources??

Coming to the jammers used by the The F16 Block 52 D,
The total Number of F-16 Block 52C/D Delivered to Pakistan are 6 +12 = 18..(Source - official Lock Heed website)
The Jammer Used by them are ITT AN/ALQ-211 (V) 4 electronic warfare suite..
The jammers used by the MKIs are Tarang Equiped EWSP suite which are Far ahead of the Block 52's..
So considering your Logic, The 18 F16s Block 52s will take out the MKIs which are more than 200 in Numbers with the so called inferior Radar, Inferior EW suite and Inferior Range Missiles, Eh???
Good..Nice way to go..Keep it up.

I never claimed that.

All I said was that advance PAF F-16s might be able to pick up Su-30MKIs before Su-30s realize the presence of PAF jets...

Anyways, forget it.

Sorry my mistake
obviously they would on par with west in some time but first they have to surpass Russia in many field which currently they are lagging.
Actually they already passed Russia in some fields the only one they lagging behind is the jet engines other wise they passed Russia in electronics and optoelectronic.

Actually they already passed Russia in some fields the only one they lagging behind is the jet engines other wise they passed Russia in electronics and optoelectronic.
No, they are yet to surpass Russia in Radar & IRST field may be Ukrain crisis would provide them ample opportunity to gain them Tech from Russia.

Back
Top Bottom