What's new

4th Country To Deploy Stealth Fighters, How Does India’s AMCA Stack-Up Against China’s J-20 Mighty Dragon?

No problems.

Our planes, our trucks - we don't mind. We know what we can make and we are happy with it. Could do better, but at least we've started.

Oh, btw, if you could pass the word around in the neighbourhood......we make an awful lot of paint. If anybody wants to get into aviation, they can start by painting other people's planes. And tanks. And guns. And ships. And whatever else. We're always there to help.

LOL.

What would you know about it?

You forget, I'm not a paper tiger. I've actually had a role in building some of these, and done more for my country than wrecking keyboards and strutting up and down on line! :enjoy:

Oh boy. I could tell you stories that would frizzle your arm hairs.

If you haven't participated in a GoI-associated price negotiation committee, you haven't lived.
So how much was your share of the kick-back money ?

aeroplanes also which can ACTUALLY FLY
Oooh, where did you build them? Same place you build tanks and ships? Or was that tactless?

You know, of course, that there has not been a single accident, across all those flying hours, and different testing models.

With your vast experience in design and development, you must be familiar with that.

Kudos to you for your contribution towards the flying samosa 😩🙏🏻

PDF is a much better place because of you
Embarrassing, but true. It puts me to the blush, but who am I to oppose the multitude?

I didn't contribute to the Tejas, unfortunately; all the heavy lifting had been done. My team - not I, individually - contributed to the conversion of the SU 30 MKI glass cockpit, and to the mission computer for the PSLV. These are two that I may mention without getting into trouble.

I live in a rented flat and on a smaller monthly budget than your driver. Do your sums. :enjoy:

It runs in the family. My father was an honest cop, who died poor, with nothing to show for 35 years as a policeman, but the Governor at his bedside and a state funeral, with the Chief Minister's rep. present. We tend to count our riches in terms of honours, not in terms of money made, however made. Aur koi shak?:partay:

PS: The turn-out at his commemoration meeting was very satisfactory. One (former) NSA, two Governors, one serving, one former Chief of Army Staff, three state ministers....staying clean was clearly an option.

Last edited:
Come on, its super stealth; doesn't exist in physical dimensions. It exists in metaphysical dimensions. So it will be inducted in bhartis' dreams only.

Is it something like that plane which was flying from one planet to the other in ancient times? Indians claim to have invented it in the Vedic era. LOL

Come on, its super stealth; doesn't exist in physical dimensions. It exists in metaphysical dimensions. So it will be inducted in bhartis' dreams only.
I recommend you take a trip down memory lane and come up with more creative tropes than your peers.

Google the string “MMRCA site:defence.pk”.

I’ll wager that you can find atleast 100 variations of your exact statement about IAF procurements remaining in the realm of fantasy. From 2010 to 2016.

My dear DRDO was not reinventing the wheel, India was manufacturing aero planes in 1965 also when poor Pakistanis were importing bullets of .303 rifles. Look how far we have come and where you stand today
And NOW you are not!

Great news!! All this while, we still make planes and put satellites in orbit, and other crappy, low-tech stuff like that.

You really know how to put things in perspective.

I recommend you take a trip down memory lane and come up with more creative tropes than your peers.

I’ll wager that you can find atleast 100 variations of your exact statement about IAF procurements remaining in the realm of fantasy. From 2010 to 2016.
Read my post to Rodeoface. The poor things can't help it. It's the Oedipal Complex in all its glory.

Most of the Chinese Aircrafts if not all have not seen the combat.
The above is an example of why being a Bhaktora is deterimental for your knowledge and IQ in general.

Whether the Chinese F-5, F-6 , F-7 & A-5 of which in total more than a 1000 were produced which have not just seen combat but in multiple theaters is irrelevant for them to make this self fellatio statement so that today their ego can feel happy in their otherwise miserable call center or copy paste rs 20000/yr html programming lives.

At least they were creative enough to do 100, most Indians can only parrot 10 or so regarding Pakistani procurements and putting JF-17 site:bharatrakshak.com will prove that.

Can’t be more than what certain folks in Pakistan received for procuring simple items for the nuclear weapons program

And NOW you are not!

Great news!! All this while, we still make planes and put satellites in orbit, and other crappy, low-tech stuff like that.

You really know how to put things in perspective.

Read my post to Rodeoface. The poor things can't help it. It's the Oedipal Complex in all its glory.
Not much different on the other side either huzoor

Just expressing heartfelt admiration and respect. Nobody warned us that you were up and about. :enjoy:
I mean I am munching on some ghojay(gojay) as I work.. it is late AM here and I am passively hearing(versus listening) to an ongoing meeting

@Joe Shearer You think corruption will/is slow down any natural progression of Tejas and AMCA for India ? I mean we know kickback scandal from Rafale, that might repeat as French might lobby again to push for more Rafale instead of a homegrown solution for next Gen?

@Joe Shearer You think corruption will/is slow down any natural progression of Tejas and AMCA for India ? I mean we know kickback scandal from Rafale, that might repeat as French might lobby again to push for more Rafale instead of a homegrown solution for next Gen?
For that to happen, India’s threat perception and anticipated capability gaps have to be addressed. Scope for your garden variety corruption is limited considering all the checks and balances in the procurement process right now.

In the last 5-6 years so many changes have been implemented from revision of procurement processes to e-office — to clean up Governance oversight and to track all filings/documentation. Other oversight mechanisms still apply on top of all this.

Back
Top Bottom